Cool

G

Griffion2000

I just joined and this is my first post.

I like smileys!

D

Darsh

Welcome to the insanity, here's the lowdown:
:Hawiian Mage will tell you to worship him (don't)
:Zadok will give you the nichname speech(If some low-down good for nothing dirtbag doesn't steal it first
:phyrexian Pie Eater will hand out pies and snacks

Other than that it's just crazy people posting "Welcome"

Oh yeah, I'm a psycho too...:D

D

DÛke

...we've already met in PM. I will welcome you once more though. Welcome.

A

Apollo

I'm going to be that low-down good for nothing dirtbag! I hearby present you with the famous "nickname speech":

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message Zadok001 (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, he'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

Now, normally I wouldn't do this; however, certain others have been pestering me about my lack of originality in nickname posts (I think "Welcome!" is original, don't you?) and I feel like I oughta post something different. So I'll steal Zadok's speech, and everyone is happy, except maybe Zadok (but no one cares about him anyway).:)

D

Darsh

I knew it would be you Apollo, and I came prepared.

[me] rolls out his Gatling Gun, the bullets rip Apollo to shreads[/me]

To do the blue text type this:
[*me] your text here [*/me] just take out the *'s.

H

Hawaiian mage

Ignore the foolish Darsh! He, like many others, means only to use you to further their own plots! I how ever, am a peacefull rule obiding leader of the website you see before you. Everyone has recently decided to pretend I am not... But their all double crossing liers... You can trust only me!

Hwaa ha ha ha! Kneel before me, swab!

Z

Zadok001

*grumbles*

Hi! I'm the previously mentioned Zadok, and that was MY speech! :)

Welcome aboard! Talk to DUke, you'll like him- obsessed with smilies.

M

MrXarvox

Hello. I am pure evil. Now, I know what you're thinking, "you're not evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat"
Well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat!
There is nothing more evil than cute and fuzzy...
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Welcome.

K

K9Archmage

Ahem. As mayor of the munchkin city in the land of Scoz, I welcome you most regally, though we have to verify it legally, that she, is morally, ethically, physically, spiritually, undeniably and reliably DEAD!

Anyways, here is what you need to know

1. Worship the great Donkeys
2. Always buy donkeys in the battle arena if you wanna win
3. Donkeys RULE!
4. There is no fourth rule

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

"What is the air-speed velocity of an unlaiden-CPA member?"
"CPA members aren't unlaiden, they're too busy carrying around binders of cards."
"D'oh. AAAAAAAaaaaaaaah!"

What should have happened in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeello. From now on, you can probably make a personal rule to ignore all E-mails from me that just happen to be three days too late to be of any use.

Considering the penchant for smilies, you will thrive here ... until your blood is sucked. Don't worry, I'll kill you and make you decompose before you become a vampire. Then I'll charge $475.50 for people to see the legendary "site where a CPA vampire (the most dreaded sort) was set free from the nocturnal chains of his islander master." I'll dedicate a flavor to it as well.

Oh well. This post, being more involved than some others, should show that I am trying to advocate more of this "thinking man's spam" stuff I suggested earlier. You could try to find out what I mean, but you are probably as lazy as I, so why bother? That was meant for older members.

R

Ristik

Here are the other rules that may not have been mentioned to you:

One: This forum is a spoon.
Two: There is no spoon.
Three: Judging from rules One and Two, there is no forum.
Four: It can be mathematically proven that Winston Churchill is, in fact, a carrot. There will be a post later in the non-existant forum to show the proof.

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA members!

There is a flaw in your calculations, Ristik. There is Spoon; it's Spork that there is no of. Spork is actually a combination of Fork and Spoon stuck in an interplanar warphole that appears in our dimension.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Especially like ice cream pies, or cheese cake(which is a pie, i had a 3 day long debate about this and won!). If I had a spork for every crazy person in the CPA I'd have 804 sporks. Well now that i'm done rambling about the best eating instrument ever, i'll get on with what it is i do.

[me]pulls the Stationwagon of Welcomeness around front. Reaches into the trunk and pulls out punch, pie, and 5 level club sandwiches for everyone[/me] Welcome to the CPA!

[Edited by Phyrexian Pie-Eater on 11-11-00 at 09:18 AM]