Responses/blocks?

Rakarth: 15
Hand: 1
Library: 46
In Play:

(S) Skarrgan Pit-Skulk(1/1) - Creatures with power less than ~ can't block it

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire
RFG:

---------------------------------------------

Spidey: 18
Hand: 4
Library: 48
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or R to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)
(T) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

(T) Dirtcowl Wurm (3/4, Whenever Rakarth plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs, Lightning Bolt, Fellwar Stone, Birds of Paradise
RFG:

R

Rakarth

Gotta block the wurm. Take the damage from the worker. Why did you need to tap the forest as well as the other land? I thought you only needed the one to make it a Worker?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Whoops, you're right. I'm in so many games, I thought it needed 2. I'll just tap the Forest then

Dmg on the stack? Dmg resolves?

Rakarth: 15
In Play:

(S) Skarrgan Pit-Skulk(1/1) - Creatures with power less than ~ can't block it

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or R to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)
(T) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs, Lightning Bolt, Fellwar Stone, Birds of Paradise
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 2 and the Pit-Skulk dies.

Done

Rakarth: 13
In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or R to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

RFG:

R

Rakarth

Untap, Upkeep, Draw.

Llanowar Augur. Done

This game will be over really quickly if I don't get something soon:( Not to tell you much about my position or anything, I could always be bluffing :p

Library: 45
In Play:

(S)Llanowar Augur(0/3) - Sac~:Target creature gets +3/+3 and trample UEOT. Play only during my upkeep.

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep, Draw.

Make a Worker
Attack with the Worker and Wurm
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(S)Llanowar Augur(0/3) - Sac~:Target creature gets +3/+3 and trample UEOT. Play only during my upkeep.

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

RFG:

Hand: 6
In Play:

(T) Forest

RFG:

R

Rakarth

Sorry, I didn't think you'd reply that quick, I blocked the worker ok? Dmg resolves.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, I'm lightning fast :D

Okay, you take 3.

Done

Rakarth: 10
In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest

RFG:

R

Rakarth

Untap, Upkeep, Draw.

Ghor-Clan Savage. 5 mana for a 2/3 was not what I evisioned but I need him down :p

Done

Library: 44
In Play:

(U)Ghor-Clan Savage(2/3) - Bloodthirst3

(U)Llanowar Augur(0/3) - Sac~:Target creature gets +3/+3 and trample UEOT. Play only during my upkeep.

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Mountain x3

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In response to that, I'll take 1 and Bolt the Augur.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Wurm
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U)Ghor-Clan Savage(2/3) - Bloodthirst3

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk, Llanowar Augur
RFG:

Spidey: 17
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs, Lightning Bolt, Fellwar Stone, Birds of Paradise, Lightning Bolt
RFG:

R

Rakarth

So....didn't fancy doing damage to yourself before I played my bloodthirst creature:p

I'll have to block it I'm afraid.

M

Modus Pwnens

Erm, not to be annoying or something, but when you responded by tapping your Karplusan Forest for a red, you took a damage. The bloodthirst mechanic doesn't care who did the damage, just that an opponent was dealt damage, so the savage has entered play with 3 counters on it..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, you're kidding. I didn't realize that. And apparently neither did Rakarth. :)

Would you allow me to reconsider my play or should I restart from my turn (after the Bolt?)

R

Rakarth

Erm, I thought the Bloodthirst triggered only when it came into play? I knew that any damage would do though, but Spidey would had to have been dealt damage before it resolved from the stack, is that right? If he waited till after it comes in, which is what I assumed he was doing, and then he bolted the augur I wouldn't get the bloodthirst.

@Spidey - Unless when you said in response for some reason I didn't take it as "I'm adding the Lightning bolt to the stack on top of the Ghor-Clan Savage"? My head hurts :p If you want to reconsider then that's fine.

And it's fine Modus, thanks for watching :D Got to have someone pointing out mistakes :)

Rakarth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I did actually mean in response to the Savage CIP but I thought bloodthirst triggered from combat dmg, not any dmg. So if you're kind enough to let me back up, I'd like to let the Savage CIP as normal, then at your end of turn, Bolt the Savage.

So then on my turn is untap, upkeep, draw (which I already saw) and attack with the Wurm. Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U)Llanowar Augur(0/3) - Sac~:Target creature gets +3/+3 and trample UEOT. Play only during my upkeep.

(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk, Ghor-Clan Savage
RFG:

Spidey: 17
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

RFG: