Constructed: Spidey vs Rakarth

R

Rakarth

Untap, Upkeep - I'll take the two life from Quiet Disrepair (think I might be grateful i chose these over naturalize now :D), Draw.

Play Seal of Fire, response?

Rakarth: 20
Hand: 2
Library: 49
In Play:

(U,U) Forest x2
(T,U,U) Mountain x3

(Ench) Seal of Fire - Sac ~: ~ deals 2 damage to target player or creature

(Ench) Quiet Disrepair - Enchant artifact/enchantment, at beginning of my upkeep choose either - destroy the permanent this enchants or I gain 2 life.

(U) Sakura Tribe-Scout (1/1) - Tap:put a land card into play from my hand

Graveyard:Farseek,
RFG:

-------------------------------------

Spidey: 20
Hand: 3
Library: 51
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or R to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)
(T) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

Manabarbs (Whenever a player taps a land for mana, ~ deals 1 dmg to him)

(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana that a land Rakarth controls could produce) - Quiet Disrepair

(U) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool)
(T) Mogg Fanatic (1/1, Sac ~: ~ deals 1 dmg to target creature or player)

Graveyard:
RFG:

R

Rakarth

Lost one from the Mana barbs I believe?

Another Quiet Disrepair on the Manabarbs this time.
Done

Rakarth: 18
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U,T) Forest x2
(T,T,U) Mountain x3

(Ench) Quiet Disrepair x2 - Enchant artifact/enchantment, at beginning of my upkeep choose either - destroy the permanent this enchants or I gain 2 life.

RFG:

Library: 51
In Play:

(T) Forest
(T) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or R to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)
(T) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

Manabarbs (Whenever a player taps a land for mana, ~ deals 1 dmg to him) - Quiet Disrepair #2

(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana that a land Rakarth controls could produce) - Quiet Disrepair #1

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I realized that after I thought about it over the weekend :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Make my Factory into a Worker
Attack with the Worker and Fanatic
Responses/blocks?

In Play:

(U,T) Forest x2
(T,T,U) Mountain x3

(Ench) Quiet Disrepair x2 - Enchant artifact/enchantment, at beginning of my upkeep choose either - destroy the permanent this enchants or I gain 2 life.

RFG:

Hand: 4
Library: 50
In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or R to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Manabarbs (Whenever a player taps a land for mana, ~ deals 1 dmg to him) - Quiet Disrepair #2

(T) Fellwar Stone (T: Add to my mana pool one mana that a land Rakarth controls could produce) - Quiet Disrepair #1

Graveyard:
RFG:

R

Rakarth

Don't you lose one life from the manabarbs also? I didn't think it was specific to me?
I'll block the fanatic with my Scout and take the damage from the worker.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Manabarbs only dishes out the dmg when you're tapping land for mana. My Worker is just tapping for the attack :) But yes, it would affect me otherwise (I used the Stone mana to activate him).

Dmg on stack?

R

Rakarth

I assumed it was land you had to tap for the 1 to turn the Factory in to a creature, I see now that it was the Fellwar Stone.

Damage is on the stack. And whenever someone says that it can't be good....they normally have an evil glint in their eye too :)

R

Rakarth

Nope, significant lack of glinting evil on my part.
Ok, damage resolves

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All righty, you take 2 and our creatures bite it.

Done

Rakarth: 16
In Play:

(U,T) Forest x2
(T,T,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Karplusan Forest (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. T: Add G or R to my mana pool. ~ deals 1 dmg to me)

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic
RFG:

R

Rakarth

Untap, Upkeep-Kill the manabarbs with the Quiet Disrepair and gain 2 life from the other on the Fellwar Stone

Draw, sacrifice Seal of Fire to do two damage to you, response?

Library: 48
In Play:

(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

(Ench) Quiet Disrepair - Enchant artifact/enchantment, at beginning of my upkeep choose either - destroy the permanent this enchants or I gain 2 life.

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair, Seal Of Fire,
RFG:

Spidey: 18
In Play:

(U) Forest

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs
RFG:

R

Rakarth

Ok, play Skarrgan Pit-Skulk, Done.

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

(S) Skarrgan Pit-Skulk (2/2) - Bloodthirst 1, Creatures with power less than ~'s power can't block it.

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair, Seal Of Fire,
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Forest

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs
RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, Bolt it.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Dirtcowl Wurm

Done

In Play:

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Forest

(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool)
(S) Dirtcowl Wurm (3/4, Whenever Rakarth plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs, Lightning Bolt
RFG:

R

Rakarth

Hmm, this is going to be tough I think.

Untap, Upkeep - kill the Fellwar Stone, Draw.

Play Seal of Fire

Done

Library: 47
In Play:

(Ench) Seal Of Fire - Sac~: Deal two damage to target creature or player

(U,U) Forest x2
(T,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
RFG:

---------------------------------------------

In Play:

(T) Forest

(T) Birds of Paradise (0/1, flying, T: Add 1 mana of any color to my mana pool)
(S) Dirtcowl Wurm (3/4, Whenever Rakarth plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs, Lightning Bolt, Fellwar Stone
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Should you still have 1 card in hand?

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Wurm for 3

Done

Rakarth: 15
Hand: 2 (1?)
Library: 47
In Play:

(Ench) Seal Of Fire - Sac~: Deal two damage to target creature or player

(U,U) Forest x2
(T,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

(T) Dirtcowl Wurm (3/4, Whenever Rakarth plays a land, put a +1/+1 ctr on ~)

RFG:

R

Rakarth

Yeh sorry I played it on the forum but didn't change it on the Excel sheet then checked the sheet for the number of cards in hand.

Untap, Upkeep, Draw.

I'll sac the Seal for two damage to Birds of Paradise. Response?

Library: 46
In Play:

(U,U) Forest x2
(T,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Forest
(U) Mishra's Factory (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1: UEOT, ~ becomes a 2/2 Assembly-Worker artifact creature. It's still a land. T: Target Assembly-Worker gets +1/+1 ueot)

RFG:

R

Rakarth

Play Skarrgan Pit-Skulk again. Response?

Library: 46
In Play:

(S) Skarrgan Pit-Skulk(1/1) - Creatures with power less than ~ can't block it

(T,U) Forest x2
(U,U,U) Mountain x3

Graveyard:Farseek, Sakura-Tribe Scout, Quiet Disrepair x2, Seal Of Fire, Skarrgan Pit-Skulk,Seal Of Fire
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Forest

Graveyard: Mogg Fanatic, Manabarbs, Lightning Bolt, Fellwar Stone, Birds of Paradise
RFG: