Commander 2017: Spidey (Draconic Domination) vs Mooseman (Feline Ferocity)

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Heads! Good luck!
  2. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Heads it is.
    I will play Feline Ferocity
    Hopefully it will last longer than the last one.
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Draw 7, keep.

Forest
    Wayfarer's Bauble

Done

Spidey: 20
    Damage from commander: 0/21
    Hand: 5
    Library: 92
    Command Zone: 4WUBRG The Ur-Dragon (Legendary Creature-Dragon Avatar; 10/10; Eminence-As long as ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, other Dragon spells I cast cost 1 less to cast.; Flying; Whenever one or more Dragons I control attack, draw that many cards, then I may put a permanent card from my hand onto the battlefield)
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(U) Wayfarer's Bauble (2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
    Exile:
    ==================================================================================================
    Mooseman: 20
    Hand: 7
    Command Zone:
    Battlefield:

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  4. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Draw 7, keep.

Path of Ancestry

Done

Command Zone: 4WUBRG The Ur-Dragon (Legendary Creature-Dragon Avatar; 10/10; Eminence-As long as ~ is in the command zone or on the battlefield, other Dragon spells I cast cost 1 less to cast.; Flying; Whenever one or more Dragons I control attack, draw that many cards, then I may put a permanent card from my hand onto the battlefield)
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest

(U) Wayfarer's Bauble (2, T, Sac ~: Search my library for a basic land card and put that card onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle my library)

Graveyard:
    Exile:
    ==================================================================================================
    Library: 91
    Command Zone:
    Battlefield:

(T) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Island
    Use the Bauble to get a Mt

Done

Library: 90
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Mt

Graveyard: Wayfarer's Bauble
    Exile:
    Library: 91
    Command Zone:
    Battlefield:

(T) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  6. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Ah, three lands to my one, Thjis is a slow start for me
    UUD
    Selesnya Guildgate

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Mt

Exile:
    Command Zone:3GW Arahbo, Roar of the World (Legendary Creature — Cat Avatar, 5/5, Eminence — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if Arahbo, Roar of the World is in the command zone or on the battlefield, another target Cat you control gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Whenever another Cat you control attacks, you may pay 1GW. If you do, it gains trample and gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is its power.)
    Battlefield:

(U) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
    (T) Selesnya Guildgate (, L, Gate: ETB Tapped, T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Sounds good :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Vivid Meadow
    Elemental Bond

Done

Hand: 4
    Library: 89
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Mt
    (T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Elemental Bond (Whenever a creature with power 3 or greater ETB under my control, draw a card)

Exile:
    Command Zone:3GW Arahbo, Roar of the World (Legendary Creature — Cat Avatar, 5/5, Eminence — At the beginning of combat on your turn, if Arahbo, Roar of the World is in the command zone or on the battlefield, another target Cat you control gets +3/+3 until end of turn. Whenever another Cat you control attacks, you may pay 1GW. If you do, it gains trample and gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is its power.)
    Battlefield:

(U) Path of Ancestry (, L, ETB tapped. T:Add one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. When that mana is spent to cast a creature spell that shares a creature type with your commander, scry 1.)
    (T) Selesnya Guildgate (, L, Gate: ETB Tapped, T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  8. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Evolving Wild, sac and get a forest
    Swift Boots

Done

Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Mt
    (T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

Elemental Bond (Whenever a creature with power 3 or greater ETB under my control, draw a card)

Exile:
    Hand: 6
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest

Swiftfoot Boots (Equipped creature has hexproof and haste. Equip {1} )

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Herald's Horn, naming Dragon

Done

Library: 88
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Mt
    (U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Herald's Horn (As ~ ETB, choose a creature type.; Creature spells I cast of the chosen creature type cost 1 less to cast.; At the beginning of my upkeep, look at the top card of my library. If it's a creature card of the chosen type, I may reveal it and put it into my hand)

Exile:
    Hand: 6
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, upkeep, Draw
    Vivid Grove

Done

Library: 88
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Mt
    (U) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool)

(U) Herald's Horn (As ~ ETB, choose a creature type.; Creature spells I cast of the chosen creature type cost 1 less to cast.; At the beginning of my upkeep, look at the top card of my library. If it's a creature card of the chosen type, I may reveal it and put it into my hand)

Exile:
    Library: 87
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Vivid Grove (, L, ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add G to your mana pool.T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Grove: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~2 charges~

(S) Kemba, Kha Regent (Legendary Creature - Cat Cleric, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~.)

Graveyard:
    Exile:
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Did you also mean to cast Kemba?
  12. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Just making sure :)

Untap, upkeep - look and reveal Wasitora-Nekoru Queen and put it in my hand, Draw

Cast Wasitora, drawing a card from the Bond
    Vivid Creek

Done

Library: 85
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Island
    (T) Mt
    (T) Vivid Meadow (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add W to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *1 charge ctr*
    (T) Vivid Creek (~ ETB tapped w/two charge ctrs on it.; T: Add U to my mana pool.; T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) *2 charge ctrs*

(S) Wasitora, Nekoru Queen (5/4; Flying, trample; Whenever ~ deals combat dmg to a player, that player sacs a creature. If the player can't, I create a 3/3 black, red, and green Cat Dragon creature token w/flying.;

Exile:
    Library: 87
    Battlefield:

(T) Forest
    (T) Vivid Grove (, L, ETB tapped with two charge counters on it. T: Add G to your mana pool.T, Remove a charge counter from Vivid Grove: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.) ~2 charges~

(S) Kemba, Kha Regent (Legendary Creature - Cat Cleric, 2/4, At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 2/2 white Cat creature token onto the battlefield for each Equipment attached to ~.)

Graveyard:
    Exile: