Commander 2014: Spidey (Sworn to Darkness) vs Mooseman (Built From Scratch)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Persecutor block Cathodion
Overseer blocks Bottle Gnomes
Gargantua blocks Palladium Myr
Ghast block Myr Sire

Junk Diver is unblocked

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
so you take 1 and I gan 3 and get 3 token creatures
Sac mind stone and 1 to draw a card
Pilgrim's Eye
Get a MT, play it
Done
Forgot I get a Myr token from the Sire

Spidey: 9
Dmg from Commander: 0/21
Hand: 6
Library: 74
Commander Zone: * Already cast once* 3BB Ob Nixilist of the Black Oath (Planewalker; Loyalty 3;
+2: Each opponent loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the amt of life lost this way
-2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token w/flying onto the battlefield. I lose 2 life
-8: I get an emblem with "1B, Sac a creature: I gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacced creature's power")
Battlefield:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x7

Graveyard: Raving Dead, Crypt Ghast, Skirsdag High Priest, Nantuko Shade, Abyssal Persecutor, Swamp, Evernight Shade, Swamp, Tendrils of Corruption, Phyrexian Gargantua, Mutilate, Charcoal Diamond, Overseer of the Damned, Swamp
Exile:
============================================================================
Mooseman: 96
Emblem Zone: "Whenever an artifact is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step
Hand: 5
Library: 57
Commander Zone: 3R
Battlefield:

(UTTTTTT) MT x7
(T) Buried Ruin (, L, T:1. 2, T, Sacrifice Buried Ruin: Return target artifact card from your graveyard to your hand. )
(T) Fire Diamond ( ~ ETB tapped. T: Add R )
(U) Pristine Talisman ( T: 1. You gain 1 life.)
(T) Phyrexia's Core (,L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T, Sacrifice an artifact: You gain 1 life. )
(T) Darksteel Citadel (AL, Indestructible T: Add 1)
(T) Great Furnace (, AL, {T}: Add {R} to your mana pool.)
(U) Mind Stone (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)
(U) Unstable Obelisk (, A, T: Add 1. 7T, Sacrifice Unstable Obelisk: Destroy target permanent. )
Spine of Ish Sah (When ~ ETB, destroy target permanent. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return Spine of Ish Sah to its owner's hand. )
(U) Liquimetal Coating (T: Target permanent becomes an artifact in addition to it's other types until EOT)

(S) Bottle Gnomes (, 1/3, Sacrifice Bottle Gnomes: Gain 3 life.)
(T) Junk Diver (, 1/1, Flying When Junk Diver is put into a graveyard from play, return another target artifact card from your graveyard to your hand. )
(S) Cathodion (, 3/3, When Cathodion is put into a graveyard from play, add three colorless mana to your mana pool.)
(S) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6, A, Deathtouch, lifelink. When Wurmcoil Engine is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm atifact creature token with deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token with lifelink onto the battlefield. )
(S) Palladium Myr (2/2, T:2 mana)
(S) Myr Sire (, 1/1, When Myr Sire is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, put a 1/1 colorless Myr artifact creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Wurm Token (3/3, life link)
(S) Wurm Token (3/3, Death Touch)
(S) Pilgrim's Eye (, 1/1, Flying When Pilgrim's Eye enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library. )
(S) Myr Token (1/1)

Daretti, Scrap Savant (Planes Walker, loyalty = 3
+2: Discard up to two cards, then draw that many cards.
−2: Sacrifice an artifact. If you do, return target artifact card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
−10: You get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step. )

Graveyard: Commander's Sphere, Mountain, Blasphemous Act, Reliquary Tower, Liquimetal Coating, Forgotten cave, Feldon of the Third Path, Goblin Welder, Beetleback Chief, Spitebellows
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Got me one more turn.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Magus of the Coffers

Done
Spidey: 13
Library: 73
Commander Zone: * Already cast once* 3BB Ob Nixilist of the Black Oath (Planewalker; Loyalty 3;
+2: Each opponent loses 1 life. I gain life equal to the amt of life lost this way
-2: Put a 5/5 black Demon creature token w/flying onto the battlefield. I lose 2 life
-8: I get an emblem with "1B, Sac a creature: I gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the sacced creature's power")
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x8

(S) Magus of the Coffers (4/4; 2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control)
Graveyard: Raving Dead, Crypt Ghast, Skirsdag High Priest, Nantuko Shade, Abyssal Persecutor, Swamp, Evernight Shade, Swamp, Tendrils of Corruption, Phyrexian Gargantua, Mutilate, Charcoal Diamond, Overseer of the Damned, Swamp
Exile:
Emblem Zone: "Whenever an artifact is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step
Library: 57
Battlefield:

(UTTTTTT) MT x7
(T) Buried Ruin (, L, T:1. 2, T, Sacrifice Buried Ruin: Return target artifact card from your graveyard to your hand. )
(T) Fire Diamond ( ~ ETB tapped. T: Add R )
(T) Phyrexia's Core (,L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T, Sacrifice an artifact: You gain 1 life. )
(T) Great Furnace (, AL, {T}: Add {R} to your mana pool.)
(U) Unstable Obelisk (, A, T: Add 1. 7T, Sacrifice Unstable Obelisk: Destroy target permanent. )
Spine of Ish Sah (When ~ ETB, destroy target permanent. When ~ is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, return Spine of Ish Sah to its owner's hand. )
(U) Liquimetal Coating (T: Target permanent becomes an artifact in addition to it's other types until EOT)

(S) Bottle Gnomes (, 1/3, Sacrifice Bottle Gnomes: Gain 3 life.)
(T) Junk Diver (, 1/1, Flying When Junk Diver is put into a graveyard from play, return another target artifact card from your graveyard to your hand. )
(S) Cathodion (, 3/3, When Cathodion is put into a graveyard from play, add three colorless mana to your mana pool.)
(S) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6, A, Deathtouch, lifelink. When Wurmcoil Engine is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm atifact creature token with deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token with lifelink onto the battlefield. )
(S) Palladium Myr (2/2, T:2 mana)
(S) Myr Sire (, 1/1, When Myr Sire is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, put a 1/1 colorless Myr artifact creature token onto the battlefield.)
(S) Wurm Token (3/3, life link)
(S) Wurm Token (3/3, Death Touch)
(S) Pilgrim's Eye (, 1/1, Flying When Pilgrim's Eye enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library. )
(S) Myr Token (1/1)

Daretti, Scrap Savant (Planes Walker, loyalty = 3
−2: Sacrifice an artifact. If you do, return target artifact card from your graveyard to the battlefield.
−10: You get an emblem with "Whenever an artifact is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return that card to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step. )

Graveyard: Commander's Sphere, Mountain, Blasphemous Act, Reliquary Tower, Liquimetal Coating, Forgotten cave, Feldon of the Third Path, Goblin Welder, Beetleback Chief, Spitebellows
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
in your main, sac Mind Stone and pay 1 Draw a card.
UUD
Sac Mycosynth Wellspring and Everflowing Chalice to Daretti to draw 2 cards
MT
Word of Siezing on your Magnus
Attack with all
Response?
Spidey: 13
Library: 73
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U,U) Swamp x8

(S) Magus of the Coffers (4/4; 2, T: Add B to my mana pool for each Swamp I control)
Exile:
Library: 53
Battlefield:

(UUUUUTTT) MT x8
(U) Fire Diamond ( ~ ETB tapped. T: Add R )
(U) Phyrexia's Core (,L, T: Add 1 to your mana pool. 1, T, Sacrifice an artifact: You gain 1 life. )
(U) Great Furnace (, AL, {T}: Add {R} to your mana pool.)

(T) Bottle Gnomes (, 1/3, Sacrifice Bottle Gnomes: Gain 3 life.)
(T) Cathodion (, 3/3, When Cathodion is put into a graveyard from play, add three colorless mana to your mana pool.)
(T) Wurmcoil Engine (6/6, A, Deathtouch, lifelink. When Wurmcoil Engine is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, put a 3/3 colorless Wurm atifact creature token with deathtouch and a 3/3 colorless Wurm artifact creature token with lifelink onto the battlefield. )
(T) Palladium Myr (2/2, T:2 mana)
(T) Myr Sire (, 1/1, When Myr Sire is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, put a 1/1 colorless Myr artifact creature token onto the battlefield.)
(T) Wurm Token (3/3, life link)
(T) Wurm Token (3/3, Death Touch)
(T) Pilgrim's Eye (, 1/1, Flying When Pilgrim's Eye enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library. )
(T) Myr Token (1/1)

Daretti, Scrap Savant (Planes Walker, loyalty = 5

Graveyard: Commander's Sphere, Mountain, Blasphemous Act, Reliquary Tower, Liquimetal Coating, Forgotten cave, Feldon of the Third Path, Goblin Welder, Beetleback Chief, Spitebellows, Mycosynth Wellspring, Everflowing Chalice
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, that was a whole lot of thinking and many moves. I didn't realise how hard it is to play that kind of deck on a messageboard.
I am havingh a streak in the comander decks.
I think I may still have Guidedby Nature left to run

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can't remember what I have left, but I'll start a thread :) Still need to get the deck in Excel though.