Commander 2013: Spidey (Eternal Bargain) vs Mooseman (Evasive Maneuvers)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I gain 2 life, you take 8 and get 8 droplets
Azami, Lady of Scrolls
Tap it and the mirror to draw 2 cards
Seaside Citadel (, , ETB tapped. T: G or W or U)
done

Spidey: 31
Damage dealt from commander: 0/21
Hand: 7
Library: 86
Command Zone: 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (4/5; At the beginning of my upkeep, I gain 2 life.; Whenever I gain life, I may pay 1. If I do, draw a card and each opponent loses 1 life.; At the beginning of my upkeep, if ~ is in the command zone, I gain 2 life.)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Azure Chancery (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WU to my mana pool)
(U) Skipjack Pasture (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Put a 0/1 white Goat creature token onto the battlefield.; T, Sac X Goats: Add X mana of any one color to my mana pool. I gain X life.)

(U) Sun Droplet (Whenever I'm dealt dmg, put that many charge ctrs on ~.; At the beginning of each upkeep, I may remove a charge ctr from ~. If I do, I gain 1 life) *24 charge ctrs*
(U) Crawlspace (No more than two creatures can attack me each combat)

Graveyard: Wall of Reverence
Exile:
=======================================================================
Mooseman: 48
Hand: 4
Library: 82
Command Zone: GWU Derevi, Empyrial Tactician (Legendary Bird Wizard. 2/3, Flying. Whenever ~ enters the battlefield or a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, you may tap or untap target permanent. {1}{G}{W}{U}: Put Derevi onto the battlefield from the command zone. )
Battlefield:

(U) Plains ~Roosted~
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)
(T) Simic Signet ( 1, T: GU )
(T) Opal Palace (T: Add {1} to your mana pool. 1T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. If you spend this mana to cast your commander, it enters the battlefield with a number of +1/+1 counters on it equal to the number of times it's been cast from the command zone this game. )
(T) Azorius Chancery (ETB Tapped. When Azorius Chancery comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add WU to your mana pool. )
(T) Azorius Keyrune (T:W or U)
(T) Seaside Citadel (ETB tapped. T: G or W or U)

Curse of the Forsaken (Whenever a creature attacks enchanted player, its controller gains 1 life.)

Leafdrake Roost (, EL, Enchanted land has "{G}{U}, {T}: Put a 2/2 green and blue Drake creature token with flying onto the battlefield." )

(U) Farhaven Elf (1/1, When Farhaven Elf comes into play, you may search your library for a basic land card and put it into play tapped. If you do, shuffle your library.)
(T) Drake Token (2/2, Flying)
(T) Mirror Entity (, 1/1, Changeling. X: Creatures you control become X/X and gain all creature types until end of turn. )
(T) Azami, Lady of Scrolls (Human Wizard, 0/2, Tap an untapped Wizard you control: Draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep - remove a charge ctr from Droplet and gain a life, gain 2 life from Oloro, Draw

Island

Done

Spidey: 34
Hand: 6
Library: 85
Command Zone: 3WUB Oloro, Ageless Ascetic (4/5; At the beginning of my upkeep, I gain 2 life.; Whenever I gain life, I may pay 1. If I do, draw a card and each opponent loses 1 life.; At the beginning of my upkeep, if ~ is in the command zone, I gain 2 life.)
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island
(U) Azure Chancery (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WU to my mana pool)
(U) Skipjack Pasture (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Put a 0/1 white Goat creature token onto the battlefield.; T, Sac X Goats: Add X mana of any one color to my mana pool. I gain X life.)

(U) Sun Droplet (Whenever I'm dealt dmg, put that many charge ctrs on ~.; At the beginning of each upkeep, I may remove a charge ctr from ~. If I do, I gain 1 life) *23 charge ctrs*

Exile:
Hand: 4
Command Zone: GWU Derevi, Empyrial Tactician (Legendary Bird Wizard. 2/3, Flying. Whenever ~ enters the battlefield or a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, you may tap or untap target permanent. {1}{G}{W}{U}: Put Derevi onto the battlefield from the command zone. )
Battlefield:

(U) Plains ~Roosted~
(T) Island
(T) Forest
(T) Opal Palace (T: Add {1} to your mana pool. 1T: Add to your mana pool one mana of any color in your commander's color identity. If you spend this mana to cast your commander, it enters the battlefield with a number of +1/+1 counters on it equal to the number of times it's been cast from the command zone this game. )
(T) Azorius Chancery (ETB Tapped. When Azorius Chancery comes into play, return a land you control to its owner's hand.T: Add WU to your mana pool. )

Curse of the Forsaken (Whenever a creature attacks enchanted player, its controller gains 1 life.)

Leafdrake Roost (, EL, Enchanted land has "{G}{U}, {T}: Put a 2/2 green and blue Drake creature token with flying onto the battlefield." )

(U) Farhaven Elf (1/1, When Farhaven Elf comes into play, you may search your library for a basic land card and put it into play tapped. If you do, shuffle your library.)
(T) Mirror Entity (, 1/1, Changeling. X: Creatures you control become X/X and gain all creature types until end of turn. )
(T) Azami, Lady of Scrolls (Human Wizard, 0/2, Tap an untapped Wizard you control: Draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Your getting land, oh oh....
UUD
Tap my wizards to draw 2 cards
Tap out and attack with 2 11/11 Drakes
Response?

Spidey: 34
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island

(U) Sun Droplet (Whenever I'm dealt dmg, put that many charge ctrs on ~.; At the beginning of each upkeep, I may remove a charge ctr from ~. If I do, I gain 1 life) *23 charge ctrs*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains ~Roosted~
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Take 22, I get 2
Get 22 counters
Done

Spidey: 12
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island

(U) Sun Droplet (Whenever I'm dealt dmg, put that many charge ctrs on ~.; At the beginning of each upkeep, I may remove a charge ctr from ~. If I do, I gain 1 life) *45charge ctrs*

Exile:
Mooseman: 50
Battlefield:

(T) Plains ~Roosted~
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So this is probably it...

Untap, upkeep - remove a ctr from the Droplet to gain a life, gain 2 from Oloro, Draw

Too late... Nevinyrral's Disk

Done

Spidey: 15
Library: 84
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Azure Chancery (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WU to my mana pool)
(T) Skipjack Pasture (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Put a 0/1 white Goat creature token onto the battlefield.; T, Sac X Goats: Add X mana of any one color to my mana pool. I gain X life.)

(U) Sun Droplet (Whenever I'm dealt dmg, put that many charge ctrs on ~.; At the beginning of each upkeep, I may remove a charge ctr from ~. If I do, I gain 1 life) *44 charge ctrs*
(T) Nevinyrral's Disk (~ ETB tapped.; 1, T: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Plains ~Roosted~
(T) Island
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
One turn to late.....
UUD
Island
Tap out and attack with 2 12/12 drakes
Anything?

Spidey: 15
Library: 84
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(U) Island
(T) Azure Chancery (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add WU to my mana pool)
(T) Skipjack Pasture (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 4, T: Put a 0/1 white Goat creature token onto the battlefield.; T, Sac X Goats: Add X mana of any one color to my mana pool. I gain X life.)

(U) Sun Droplet (Whenever I'm dealt dmg, put that many charge ctrs on ~.; At the beginning of each upkeep, I may remove a charge ctr from ~. If I do, I gain 1 life) *44 charge ctrs*
(T) Nevinyrral's Disk (~ ETB tapped.; 1, T: Destroy all artifacts, creatures, and enchantments)

Exile:
Library: 81
Battlefield:

(T) Plains ~Roosted~
(TT) Island
(T) Forest

(U) Mirror Entity (, 1/1, Changeling. X: Creatures you control become X/X and gain all creature types until end of turn. )
(U) Azami, Lady of Scrolls (Human Wizard, 0/2, Tap an untapped Wizard you control: Draw a card. )

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, that's it. Good game! For the want of black mana...

Whew! What do you want to do next? The 2014 Commander decks? Something else?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wow, you were hosed and this deck just turned fast and furious.
How about 2011 commander?
Heavenly Inferno
Mirror Mastery
Counterpunch
Political Puppets
Devour for Power