Come on over to my side.

T

train

Don't bring up creepy old men... we don't want to scare puff off... he still has nightmares...:p ;)

N

Nightstalkers

Nightmare's are very fun to see!

Lets see, theres Imbrium whose uncomfortable dreams of death are as rude as they are comforting.

C

Creepy Old Man

I see I've been summoned. For this you must give me a nice, warm fetus.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The deleting of posts was not my doing. I wasn't on at all on the 16th (or after 3:30 PM EST on the 15th).

T

train

Run Puff!!!...

"He's even wearing that black hooded pull-over, dark sunglasses, and driving a white van with tinted windows!!!..."

W

Whimsical

Mare Imbri's a daymare now, if memory serves correctly. *spots the horrible pic* EEEEEEEEKKKK!!!

So that's what those jolly old men in Santa outfits look like under them fuzzy beards. Ewwwwww! :D

N

Nightstalkers

*Stuffs Creepy old mans pockets full of pocketmonster stuff*

Lost herself in the void... and that centaur had something like 1 & 1/2 of a soul

C

Creepy Old Man

My fondling fingers are all warmed up for you, Jigglypuff...

N

Nightstalkers

At least his punctuallity is sound... :rolleyes:

*Aims anti-old person ray at Creepy Old Man*

"Don't make another move towards Wiggley."

C

Creepy Old Man

Heeeheehehahehehe

*wiggles his fondling fingers and steps towards the Nightstalkers*

N

Nightstalkers

*Starts to curl fingers around Creepy's shiny, bald head.*

you realy want to tak us on?

C

Creepy Old Man

I'll tack you on, alright. On to a bulletin board with the rest of my specimens.

W

Whimsical

Actually ... Chex (or was it Chem ... ah forget) Centuar still has half a soul (unless it's regenerated fully in the later novels which ah never had the fortune to read) due to the fact that when Mare Imbrium fell into the Void (in Nightmare) so as to rescue the assorted Kings of Xanth, Magician Humphrey muttered a deus ex machinaey spell and preserved her soul even though her material body was lost to the Void. With just a soul left, Imbri joined the ranks of the daymares. :D

Whew. Ah sounded really didactic there for ah moment. Ah spend too much time with these old books. :D

'sides ... Xanth is always a fun place to visit. Ah wouldn't want to live there though ... too much of a risk of walking into a bad pun and getting totally punked out. :D

N

Nightstalkers

*Grabs hold of Creepy's withered old body, rips it into tiny little pieces, and stuffs them into various old peed in bottles of Mountain Doo^.*

I'm still a little leery of Tangle Trees myself.

*Shoves bottles of creepy old man into the closest garbage bin.*

^ I wouldn't waste a name brand on a creepy, soggy, old man. :p

C

Creepy Old Man

Hey there little Nightstalker. I have some candy for you. It's right here in the back of my van...

Hahahehehahaa you can't bottle the Creepy Old Man!

A

Apollo

I'm pretty sure the souls regenerate in any living being that naturally is born with a soul. So Chex (I think it was him) has a full soul again... unless I'm misbeefen...

"Huh?"

Incorrect, at a loss, wrong...

"Mistaken?"

Whatever.

N

Nightstalkers

The Cassini Division was also a great book.

*Shoves Creepy's candy up his... where the sun don't shine.*