Come on over to my side.

W

Whimsical

What post? Rather vague there, mister Evan Mann. Off the top of mah head though, one reason for a post to get deleted is due to offensive material in it. *shrugs* Any admins in the house? Yoo-hoo! Spidey dahling! Swing y'all webcrawler behind here... :D

E

Evan_Mann

I think I know but don't know I know so I'm waitin for confirmation of the suspicions of what I think it is I know that they know.

You know?

-me

N

Nightstalkers

Ya, Zathras understand... No, Zathras not understand, but Zathras do. Zathras good at doings, not understandings.

It is probably because Spidey is being mean and cruel to you and wants all of your money in return for him not deleting your posts...

Just Kidding!

Its just probably becasue the posts werent real posts:

Yeah, thats right!
is not a post.

E

Evan_Mann

I've made nothing but "not-a-real-post" posts since I started here. This has never happened ... which makes me cautious.

N

Nightstalkers

Evan_Mann
New CPA Member

face it, you've been here for around 2 years, your still a new member, and your post count is 4...

You need to come outta the box and share your opinion about decks that are posted here.

E

Evan_Mann

You obviously don't know who I am or what I'm about.

Let's just say that Off Topic does not count toward your post total.

M

Mazzak

Evan_Mann has a long history of posting nonsense. Evan_Mann also, it is widely believed, likes to trash things and perhaps even violently scour places for items.

E

Evan_Mann

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and Gorilla Dust.

I am not Ransac.

But if I was I would tell you I wasn' to throw you off track ... so who knows?

I am the Walrus.

M

Mazzak

Aww, now you've gone and spoilt my blatant subtlety... and fallen straight into my trap. With your having been exposed as a walrus, I may now have your ivory.

<Mazzak puts a formal abeyance shield on the Walrus so that it cannot move or change shape, than searches its pockets for ivory>

E

Evan_Mann

Who? I don't even know that person. Or do I?

At any rate, I think I am in trouble.

...and I feel bad for being a jerk.

I just want to be loved and accepted.

N

Nightstalkers

*Picks Evan's pocket*

Whatever do you do in the off topic forums then

M

Mazzak

Evan_Mann shows his face on rare occasion to bless us with bad poetry. He also appears in your bedroom at night, not unlike this nightmarish monstrosity.

Attachments

M

Mazzak

nah, the thing in that closet is nowhere near as creepy as this.

M

Mazzak

oh horror of horrors... not Creepy Old Man again... mind you, he is not only after lollies