Clash Packs Fate Reforged: Spidey (Power) vs Oversoul (Profit)

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Forest
Sultai Ascendancy

Done

Spidey: 13
Hand: 2
Library: 39
Battlefield:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Sultai Ascendancy (At the beginning of my upkeep, look at the top 2 cards of my library. Put any number of them into my graveyard and the rest back on top of my library in any order)

(U) Sultai Soothsayer (2/5; When ~ ETB, look at the top four cards of my library. Put one of them into my hand and the rest into my graveyard)

Graveyard: Sultai Skullkeeper, Herald of Torment, Dead Drop, Satyr Wayfinder, Necropolis Fiend, Swamp, Satyr Wayfinder, Swamp
Exile: Forest, Evolving Wilds, Forest, Typhoid Rats
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oversoul: 20
Hand: 0
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T,T) Forest x2
(T) Jungle Hollow

(T) Grim Guardian (1/4; Whenever ~ or another enchantment etb under my control, each opponent loses 1 life.)
(T) Reaper of the Wilds (4/5; Whenever another creature dies, scry 1. B: ~ gains deathtouch ueot. 1G: ~ gains hexproof ueot.)
(S) Doomwake Giant (4/6; Whenever ~ or another enchantment etb under my control, creatures my opponents control get -1/-1 ueot.)

Graveyard: Dark Betrayal, Leafcrown Dryad, Plummet
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Proceeding to combat damage. Soothsayer and Guardian hit each other but both live? You take 8?

Spiderman

Staff member
Whoa, I have something before combat damage. Sultai Charm destroying the Giant.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nyx Weaver (you lose 1 life from Grim Guardian), done.

Spidey: 8
Library: 39
Battlefield:

(T,U) Swamp x2
(T,U) Island x2
(T,U) Forest x2

Sultai Ascendancy (At the beginning of my upkeep, look at the top 2 cards of my library. Put any number of them into my graveyard and the rest back on top of my library in any order)

(U) Sultai Soothsayer (2/5; When ~ ETB, look at the top four cards of my library. Put one of them into my hand and the rest into my graveyard)

Graveyard: Sultai Skullkeeper, Herald of Torment, Dead Drop, Satyr Wayfinder, Necropolis Fiend, Swamp, Satyr Wayfinder, Swamp
Exile: Forest, Evolving Wilds, Forest, Typhoid Rats
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Swamp x3
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Jungle Hollow

(T) Grim Guardian (1/4; Whenever ~ or another enchantment etb under my control, each opponent loses 1 life.)
(T) Reaper of the Wilds (4/5; Whenever another creature dies, scry 1. B: ~ gains deathtouch ueot. 1G: ~ gains hexproof ueot.)
(S) Nyx
Weaver (2/3; Reach. At the beginning of my upkeep, ~ mills me for two cards. 1BG, exile ~: return target card from my graveyard to my hand.)

Graveyard: Dark Betrayal, Leafcrown Dryad, Plummet, Doomwake Giant
Exile:

Spiderman

Staff member
Added Sultai Charm to my graveyard.

Untap, upkeep - use Ascendancy and put Island in the graveyard and the other on top of my library, Draw

Scuttling Doom Engine

Done

Spidey: 8
Hand: 1
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Forest x2

(S) Scuttling Doom Engine (6/6; ~ can't be blocked by creatures with power 2 or less.; When ~ dies, it deals 6 dmg to target opponent or planeswalker)

Graveyard: Sultai Skullkeeper, Herald of Torment, Dead Drop, Satyr Wayfinder, Necropolis Fiend, Swamp, Satyr Wayfinder, Swamp, Sultai Charm
Exile: Forest, Evolving Wilds, Forest, Typhoid Rats, Island
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Swamp x3
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Jungle Hollow

(S) Nyx
Weaver (2/3; Reach. At the beginning of my upkeep, ~ mills me for two cards. 1BG, exile ~: return target card from my graveyard to my hand.)

Graveyard: Dark Betrayal, Leafcrown Dryad, Plummet, Doomwake Giant
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, Nyx Weaver mills two copies of Nemesis of Mortals, draw. Attack with Reaper of the Wilds. Blocks/responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Scry 1 to the bottom, Font of Fertility (you lose 1 life to Grim Guardian), done.

Spidey: 7
Library: 37
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T,T) Island x2
(T,T) Forest x2

Graveyard: Sultai Skullkeeper, Herald of Torment, Dead Drop, Satyr Wayfinder, Necropolis Fiend, Swamp, Satyr Wayfinder, Swamp, Sultai Charm, Scuttling Doom Engine
Oversoul: 14
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(U,U,T) Swamp x3
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Jungle Hollow

Font of Fertility (1G, sac ~: search my library for a basic land and put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle.)

(S) Nyx Weaver (2/3; Reach. At the beginning of my upkeep, ~ mills me for two cards. 1BG, exile ~: return target card from my graveyard to my hand.)

Graveyard: Dark Betrayal, Leafcrown Dryad, Plummet, Doomwake Giant, Nemesis of Mortals, Nemesis of Mortals, Reaper of the Wilds
Exile:

Spiderman

Staff member
Untap, upkeep - use Ascendancy, put both (Island and Forest) in my graveyard, Draw

Done

Spidey: 7
Library: 34
Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Sultai Skullkeeper, Herald of Torment, Dead Drop, Satyr Wayfinder, Necropolis Fiend, Swamp, Satyr Wayfinder, Swamp, Sultai Charm, Scuttling Doom Engine, Island, Forest
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(U,U,T) Swamp x3
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Jungle Hollow

Font of Fertility (1G, sac ~: search my library for a basic land and put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle.)

(S) Nyx Weaver (2/3; Reach. At the beginning of my upkeep, ~ mills me for two cards. 1BG, exile ~: return target card from my graveyard to my hand.)

Graveyard: Dark Betrayal, Leafcrown Dryad, Plummet, Doomwake Giant, Nemesis of Mortals, Nemesis of Mortals, Reaper of the Wilds
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT exile Nyx Weaver to put Reaper of the Wilds back into my hand. UUD, Grim Guardian, you lose 2 life, done.

Spidey: 5
Library: 34
Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2

Graveyard: Sultai Skullkeeper, Herald of Torment, Dead Drop, Satyr Wayfinder, Necropolis Fiend, Swamp, Satyr Wayfinder, Swamp, Sultai Charm, Scuttling Doom Engine, Island, Forest
Library: 43
Battlefield:

(U,T,T) Swamp x3
(U,T) Forest x2
(U) Jungle Hollow

(U) Grim Guardian (1/4; Whenever ~ or another enchantment etb under my control, each opponent loses 1 life.)
(S) Grim Guardian (1/4; Whenever ~ or another enchantment etb under my control, each opponent loses 1 life.)

Graveyard: Dark Betrayal, Leafcrown Dryad, Plummet, Doomwake Giant, Nemesis of Mortals, Nemesis of Mortals
Exile: Nyx Weaver

Spiderman

Staff member
I knew you were going to do that, but had to block...

I will Annul the Guardian. Responses and does it change your turn?