Choices for a new game?

N

Nightstalkers

got a tie here for BB and Tribond... thats all we can say.

E

EricBess

Tribond takes less effort for me (and probably you too). I'm seriously considering running another round of "What Were You Thinking?" Anyone interested?

And Spidey (when you get back), I'm always in for Wizards or some other card game.

JP - I could run another round of Shipwrecked if there is enough interest. I'm not working at home anymore, so the rounds might be a bit less consistent, but I'm game.

J

Jigglypuff

I like Tribond, but I always forget to PM my answers. I'd like to play Wizard or Shipwrecked again, but I'm up for anything. And I'd like to play What Were You Thinking?

(- Steve -)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm definetly up for more What Were You Thinking? By far my favorite game played on the boards.

A

Apollo

I always liked Beyond Balderdash...

...and Take 6 was kinda cool too. :)

N

Nightstalkers

the pretty queen from Philly has a question that we would like answered as well.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I have 3 for Wizard - Jigglypuff. train, and EricBess. I need about one more to make it worthwhile to play :)

Sorry Apollo, no one else seems to want to play Take 6.

I'll try Beyond Balderdash but it needs people to provide those initial guesses to make it work. If only 2 people do initial guesses, that's no fun.

If another person wants to try Wizard I can run that concurrently.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But I'm thinking I'd slow the game down a lot because I'm usually only on once a day. But if no one else wants to play count me in...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is that okay with everyone? I could play TomB's hand for obvious plays, like his last card in a suit or whatever...

R

rkoelsch

I am up for Wizard also and have no problem with Tomb playing

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Five players is even better. I'm assuming that EricBess won't have a problem with it but I'll wait until this afternoon to make sure.

N

Nightstalkers

(In a childish voice with a cute lisp)

what about Tribond?

E

EricBess

I'm game. But I would suggest that TomB give Spidey a bit more power than just playing the "obvious". Otherwise, it's easy to tell if it is the last card or not. There will be times when it can't be helped but to wait, but you should mix it up occasionally or he will be at a disadvantage and whoever plays right after him may be at an advantage.

In other words, sometimes wait for him even if it is the last card and sometimes he should tell you he's trying to get rid of certain cards or he wants to play a certain way. That's up to him how much control he gives.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I may need a refresher on the rules though. I did sort of pay attention when you guys played last time, but just to make sure can we go over them again?