ChK - Istanbul vs. Train (Match)

T

train

EOT - tap to place a counter on the hankyu, untap upkeep, counter, draw, play mountain, play akki coalflinger, gain 1 from silent chant. done...

Istanbul
Life: 18
In Hand: 2
In Play: Swamp x3 (TTT), Mountain x2 (TT), Forest(TT)
- Nezumi Shortfang (1B, 1/1. 1B, T: Target opponent discards a card. Then, if that player has no cards in hand, flip ~.) (Flipped version: Stabwhisker the Odious - 3/3 - at the end of your upkeep, you take 1 damage for each card less than 3 in your hand)(Unflipped)(U)
- Honden of Infinite Rage (2R, Enchantment, during my upkeep, this does 1 damage per Honden I control to target creature or player)
- Kumano's Pupils (4R, 3/3. If a creature dealt damage by Kumano’s Pupils this turn would be put into a graveyard, remove it from the game instead)(T)
- Vine Kami (6G, 4/4. Can't be blocked by less than two creatures.)(U)
Grave: Villainous Ogre, Order of the Sacred Bell
RFG:

Train
Life: 10
In Hand: 3
Grave: Akki avalanchers, Akki Rockspeaker, Sokenzan Bruiser
RFG:
In Play:
Mountain(T), Plains (T), Plains (U), Mountain(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U), Mountain(T), Plains(U), Mountain(U)
Silent-Chant Zubera (1/2, when to gy, gain 2 for each zubera...)(Equipped with hankyu)(U)
Pious Kitsune (1/2, upkeep, devotion counter. T, remove counter, gain 1)(1 counter)(T)
Akki Coalflinger (2/2 First Strike. R,T: All attackers gain first strike)(U)
Hankyu(Equip 4: T: put counter on hankyu; T: remove counters from hankyu, deal dmg to target creature or player.)(on Silent-chant, 2 counter)
Journeyer's Kite (3T, search for land, reveal, into hand, shuffle)(U)

I

Istanbul

Untap, upkeep, Honden deals 1 to you, draw, attack with Pupils and Vine Kami.

T

train

take it from honden...

block the kami with the silent chant and the akki., tap silent chant to remove the two counters from hankyu dealing it to vine...

continue into first strike damage...

taking it from the pupils...

I

Istanbul

First strike damage occurs, Vine dies, yadda yadda.

Tap all but B to make a Moss Kami. Done.

Istanbul
- Nezumi Shortfang (1B, 1/1. 1B, T: Target opponent discards a card. Then, if that player has no cards in hand, flip ~.) (Flipped version: Stabwhisker the Odious - 3/3 - at the end of your upkeep, you take 1 damage for each card less than 3 in your hand)(Unflipped)(U)
- Honden of Infinite Rage (2R, Enchantment, during my upkeep, this does 1 damage per Honden I control to target creature or player)
- Kumano's Pupils (4R, 3/3. If a creature dealt damage by Kumano’s Pupils this turn would be put into a graveyard, remove it from the game instead)(T)
- Moss Kami (5G, 5/5, trample)
Grave: Villainous Ogre, Order of the Sacred Bell, Vine Kami
RFG:

Train
Life: 6
RFG:
In Play:
Mountain(T), Plains (T), Plains (U), Mountain(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U), Mountain(T), Plains(U), Mountain(U)
Silent-Chant Zubera (1/2, when to gy, gain 2 for each zubera...)(Equipped with hankyu)(U)
Pious Kitsune (1/2, upkeep, devotion counter. T, remove counter, gain 1)(1 counter)(T)
Hankyu(Equip 4: T: put counter on hankyu; T: remove counters from hankyu, deal dmg to target creature or player.)(on Silent-chant, 0 counter)

T

train

tap zubera to put a counter on hankyu...

untap, upkeep - counter, draw, play plains, play innocence Kami... done...

Istanbul
- Moss Kami (5G, 5/5, trample)
Grave: Villainous Ogre, Order of the Sacred Bell, Vine Kami
RFG:

Train
Life: 6
RFG:
In Play:
Mountain(T), Plains (T), Plains (T), Mountain(T), Mountain(T), Plains(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U)
Pious Kitsune (1/2, upkeep, devotion counter. T, remove counter, gain 1)(2 counter)(U)
Innocence Kami (2/3 W, Tap: Tap target creature.
Whenever you play a Spirit or Arcane spell, untap Innocence Kami.)(U)
Hankyu(Equip 4: T: put counter on hankyu; T: remove counters from hankyu, deal dmg to target creature or player.)(on Silent-chant, 1 counter)

I

Istanbul

At your EOT, play Rend Spirit on Innocence Kami and use Nezumi to make you lose a card.

Untap, upkeep, Honden deals 1 to you, draw. Swing with Moss Kami.

T

train

I discard a plains...

block the moss kami with the zubera... and utilize him to add a counter to the hankyu before he passes to the wonderful world of beyond...

I

Istanbul

Okay. You take a total of 1 (5 - 2 for the Zubera's toughness, - 2 for the lifegain), putting you at 4 at my EOT. Activate Nezumi to make you discard another card, and I'm done.

T

train

discard a mountain... gain one from pious... using kite and sending to spidey for shuffle...

T

train

Untap, upkeep, gain counter, use kite to go get a mountain... sending deck to spidey for shuffle...

nezumi is getting to be a bother...

Istanbul
- Moss Kami (5G, 5/5, trample)(T)
Grave: Villainous Ogre, Order of the Sacred Bell, Vine Kami, Rend Spirit
RFG:

Train
Life: 5
Grave: Akki avalanchers, Akki Rockspeaker, Sokenzan Bruiser, Innocence Kami, Plains, Silent-Chant Zubera, Mountain
RFG:
In Play: Mountain(T), Plains (T), Plains (T), Mountain(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U)

Pious Kitsune (1/2, upkeep, devotion counter. T, remove counter, gain 1)(2 counter)(U)

Hankyu(Equip 4: T: put counter on hankyu; T: remove counters from hankyu, deal dmg to target creature or player.)(2 counter)

Journeyer's Kite (3T, search for land, reveal, into hand, shuffle)(T)

T

train

Untap, upkeep, gain counter, use kite to go get a mountain... sending deck to spidey for shuffle... draw, play mountain, equip coal-flinger with hankyu, done...

nezumi is getting to be a bother...

Istanbul
- Moss Kami (5G, 5/5, trample)(T)
Grave: Villainous Ogre, Order of the Sacred Bell, Vine Kami, Rend Spirit
RFG:

Train
Life: 5
Grave: Akki avalanchers, Akki Rockspeaker, Sokenzan Bruiser, Innocence Kami, Plains, Silent-Chant Zubera, Mountain
RFG:
In Play: Mountain(T), Plains (T), Plains (T), Mountain(T), Mountain(T), Plains(T), Mountain(T), Plains(U), Mountain(U), Plains(U), Mountain(U)

Akki Coalflinger (2/2 First Strike. R,T: All attackers gain first strike)(U)(equipped with Hankyu)

Hankyu(Equip 4: T: put counter on hankyu; T: remove counters from hankyu, deal dmg to target creature or player.)(on Akki Coalflinger - 2 counter)

Journeyer's Kite (3T, search for land, reveal, into hand, shuffle)(T)