Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
You have got to be kidding........
Untap, upkeep, draw
sneak attack the Denizen of the Deep
Attack with it
Replay the Imp
Done

Your ChaosRoll is #55 "Soul Leech" - Deal 1 dmg to up to 3 targets. Gain 1 life for each dmg successfully dealt.
Goblin, Bettels and you

EnchantWorldLand: "Aluren" - All players may play creatures with a casting cost 3 or lower whenever they may play an instant and without paying the mana cost.

Spidey: 8
Hand: 3
Library: 45
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4

Planar Void (Whenever a card is put into a graveyard, remove that card from the game)

(U) Mind Stone (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)

Graveyard: Swamp x2, Carrion Beetles
RFG: Bad Moon, Festering Goblin, Carrion Beetles

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 5
Library: 39
In Play:

(TT) Swamp 2x
(U) Mountain
(U) Badlands (T: R or B)
(T) Blood Crypt (T: R or B)

Sneak Attack (R: Choose a creature card from your hand and put that creature into play. The creature is unaffected by summoning sickness. At end of turn, sacrifice the creature.)

(U) Putrid Imp (1/1, Discard a card from your hand: Putrid Imp gains flying until end of turn. Threshold - Putrid Imp gets +1/+1 and can't block)

Graveyard: Mountain, Buried Alive
RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops, Denizen of the Deep

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
When you do your Soul Leech to the Goblin, I'll have it target your Imp. Does this change anything up to your attack?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OK, Imp goes to RFG
Instead I'll play Apprentice Necromancer after my attack
Done

Your ChaosRoll is #55 "Soul Leech" - Deal 1 dmg to up to 3 targets. Gain 1 life for each dmg successfully dealt.
Goblin, Bettels and you

EnchantWorldLand: "Aluren" - All players may play creatures with a casting cost 3 or lower whenever they may play an instant and without paying the mana cost.

Spidey: 8
Library: 45
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4

Planar Void (Whenever a card is put into a graveyard, remove that card from the game)

(U) Mind Stone (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)

RFG: Bad Moon, Festering Goblin, Carrion Beetles

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 4
In Play:

(TT) Swamp 2x
(U) Mountain

Sneak Attack (R: Choose a creature card from your hand and put that creature into play. The creature is unaffected by summoning sickness. At end of turn, sacrifice the creature.)

(S) Apprentice Necromancer (1/1, B, Y, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it.)

RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops, Denizen of the Deep, Putrid Imp

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hold up again. During Declare Attackers I'm gonna draw a card with the Mind Stone... nothing there. I'm then gonna use Aluren to put out a Carrion Beetles and use it to block. Anything on your end?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ChaosRoll is ##133 "Gift of the Magi" - Choose 1 - Gain 3 life or get 3 mana of any color during my main phase or draw 3 cards.

I'll draw 3 cards :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Stalking Stones

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #130 "Global Stream of Life" Each players gain 1d10 life.

You gain 2
I gain 5

Spidey: 24
Hand: 6
Library: 40
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(U) Stalking Stones (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 6: ~ becomes a 3/3 artifact creature that's still a land)

RFG: Bad Moon, Festering Goblin, Carrion Beetles, Mind Stone, Carrion Beetles

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 4
In Play:

(TT) Swamp 2x
(U) Mountain

(S) Apprentice Necromancer (1/1, B, Y, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it.)

RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops, Denizen of the Deep, Putrid Imp

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Imp and another Necro

Done

Library: 40
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4
(U) Stalking Stones (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 6: ~ becomes a 3/3 artifact creature that's still a land)

Library: 38
In Play:

(UU) Swamp 2x
(U) Mountain
(U) Blood Crypt (T: R or B)

(U) Apprentice Necromancer (1/1, B, Y, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it.)
(S) Putrid Imp (1/1, B, tap, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ChaosRoll is #131 "Disenchant" - Destroy any artifact or enchantment.

So long, Sneak Attack :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #64 "EnchantWorldLand ++" - Leave all EnchantWorlds in Play. Roll in EnchantWorldLand.

Your EnchantWorldLand is #8 "Bottomless Pit" - During each player's upkeep, that player discards a card at random.

I trust you or I pick number #2, whichever you prefer :)

In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x5

In Play:

(UU) Swamp 2x
(U) Mountain

(U) Apprentice Necromancer (1/1, B, Y, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it.)
(S) Putrid Imp (1/1, B, tap, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it)

RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops, Denizen of the Deep, Putrid Imp, Sneak Attack

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Leviathan
U,U,Draw, Swamp , Done

Your EnchantWorldLand is #8 "Bottomless Pit" - During each player's upkeep, that player discards a card at random.

In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x5

Hand: 2
Library: 37
In Play:

(UUU) Swamp 3x
(U) Mountain

(U) Putrid Imp (1/1, Discard a card from your hand: Putrid Imp gains flying until end of turn.
Threshold - Putrid Imp gets +1/+1 and can't block )

RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops, Denizen of the Deep, Putrid Imp, Sneak Attack, Leviathan

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT I'll activate the Stones.

My ChaosRoll is #41 "Stupor" - Target player discards a card at random, then chooses and discards a card.

I guess that'd be you. :)

Again, I trust you or pick #2.

During my upkeep, did you just want me to discard a card or pick a number?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Since I only have 2 cards in hand.... choosing a number seems to be useless.
Leviathan, Leviathan

Discard # 4

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Duh on me.

I discard Phyrexian Furnace.

Draw

Swamp

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #195 "Brandish" - All cards in all libraries, hands, an in play not controlled by their owner go to their owner's graveyards.

EnchantWorldLand: "Bottomless Pit" - During each player's upkeep, that player discards a card at random.

In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

RFG: Bad Moon, Festering Goblin, Carrion Beetles, Mind Stone, Carrion Beetles, Phyrexian Furnace

In Play:

(UUU) Swamp 3x
(U) Mountain

(U) Putrid Imp (1/1, Discard a card from your hand: Putrid Imp gains flying until end of turn.

RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops, Denizen of the Deep, Putrid Imp, Sneak Attack, Leviathan x3

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
Draw
Swamp
Done

EnchantWorldLand: "Bottomless Pit" - During each player's upkeep, that player discards a card at random.

In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U) Stalking Stones (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 6: ~ becomes a 3/3 artifact creature that's still a land) IS a 6/6

RFG: Bad Moon, Festering Goblin, Carrion Beetles, Mind Stone, Carrion Beetles, Phyrexian Furnace

Hand: 0
In Play:

(UUUU) Swamp 4x
(U) Mountain

RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops, Denizen of the Deep, Putrid Imp, Sneak Attack, Leviathan x3

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ChaosRoll is #172 "Rediscovery" - All cards that have been removed from the game return to their owner's graveyards.

I think Planar Void just puts them right back in the RFG zone.

Untap, upkeep - pick a number...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I discard Carrion Beetles
Draw

Done

In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U) Stalking Stones (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 6: ~ becomes a 3/3 artifact creature that's still a land) IS a 6/6

RFG: Bad Moon, Festering Goblin, Carrion Beetles, Mind Stone, Carrion Beetles, Phyrexian Furnace, Carrion Beetles

Hand: 0
In Play:

(UUUU) Swamp 4x
(U) Mountain

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oops.

#157 "Clairvoyance" Look at target player's hand. Draw a card.

Wall of Souls
Withered Wretch
Swamp
Nekrataal
Swamp

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Draw for Chaos roll
Untap, upkeep
Draw

Done

In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

RFG: Bad Moon, Festering Goblin, Carrion Beetles, Mind Stone, Carrion Beetles, Phyrexian Furnace, Carrion Beetles

Library: 35
In Play:

(UUUU) Swamp 4x
(U) Mountain

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not to be a pain, but you have to discard that card you drew from Clairvoyance to the Bottomless Pit during your upkeep :)