Chaosroll: Spiderman vs. Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heads it is.

The EnchantWorldLand Roll in effect at the start is #10: "Aluren" - All players may play creatures with a casting cost 3 or lower whenever they may play an instant and without paying the mana cost.

Your Chaos Roll at the start of your turn is #121: "Gaea's Charm" - Target player shuffles up to 3 cards from their graveyard into their library or remove any 3 cards from target graveyard from the game. Draw a card.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Badlands
Putird Imp
Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 7
Library:
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman: 20
Hand:5
Library: 53
In Play:

(U) Badlands

(S) Putrid Imp (1/1, Discard a card from your hand: Putrid Imp gains flying until end of turn. Threshold - Putrid Imp gets +1/+1 and can't block)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ChaosRoll #48 - "Chaos Lore" - Search my library for any two basic or one non-basic land and put it into play. Shuffle my library afterwards.

I'll get two Swamps.

EnchantWorldLand #10: "Aluren" - All players may play creatures with a casting cost 3 or lower whenever they may play an instant and without paying the mana cost.

Draw

Swamp
Mind Stone
Festering Goblin

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #18 "Balance" - Everybody drops to the fewest number of creatures, hand, and land as the player who controls the least of each. These are considered sacrifices.

Well that sucks. I lose two Swamps and discard a Carrion Beetles.

Hand: 5
Library: 50
In Play:

(T) Swamp

(U) Mind Stone (T: Add 1 to my mana pool. 1, T, Sac ~: Draw a card)

(S) Festering Goblin (1/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)

Graveyard: Swamp x2, Carrion Beetles
RFG:

Library: 53
In Play:

(U) Badlands

(S) Putrid Imp (1/1, Discard a card from your hand: Putrid Imp gains flying until end of turn. Threshold - Putrid Imp gets +1/+1 and can't block)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ubntap, upkeep, draw

Blood Crypt

Done

In Play:

(T) Swamp

(S) Festering Goblin (1/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)

RFG:

Library: 52
In Play:

(U) Badlands (T: R or B)
(T) Blood Crypt (T: R or B)

(U) Putrid Imp (1/1, Discard a card from your hand: Putrid Imp gains flying until end of turn. Threshold - Putrid Imp gets +1/+1 and can't block)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
My ChaosRoll #183 - "Go Fish" - Name a non-land card. Look at all players hands and put all copies of the names card into my hand. If no one has that card, then draw a card (Go Fish).

I'll name Diabolic Edict. Let's see your hand :)

In Play:

(T) Swamp

RFG:

In Play:

(U) Putrid Imp (1/1, Discard a card from your hand: Putrid Imp gains flying until end of turn. Threshold - Putrid Imp gets +1/+1 and can't block)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Guess I get to draw a card then.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Goblin
Responses/blocks?

Hand: 6
Library: 48
In Play:

(U) Swamp

(T) Festering Goblin (1/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)

RFG:

In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You take 1.

Swamp

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #189 "Time Walk" - Take another turn after this one

:(

EnchantWorldLand: "Aluren" - All players may play creatures with a casting cost 3 or lower whenever they may play an instant and without paying the mana cost.

In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(T) Festering Goblin (1/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)

RFG:

Mooseman: 19
In Play:

Graveyard:
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Is there a chaos roll for my "2nd" turn?

Untap, upkeep, draw
Swamp
Demonic tutor
Done

EnchantWorldLand: "Aluren" - All players may play creatures with a casting cost 3 or lower whenever they may play an instant and without paying the mana cost.

In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Swamp

Graveyard:Demonic Tutor
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeash, I just didn't want to give them together :)

Second ChaosRoll is #22 "Prosperity" - All players draw 1d10 cards.

You draw 7
I draw 1 :(

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw
Mountain
Apprentice Necromancer (Aluren)
Sneak attack
Done

Library: 47
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2

RFG:

Hand:7
Library: 42
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain
(T) Badlands (T: R or B)

Sneak Attack (R: Choose a creature card from your hand and put that creature into play. The creature is unaffected by summoning sickness. At end of turn, sacrifice the creature.)

(S) Apprentice Necromancer (1/1, B, Y, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it.)

Graveyard: Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Mountain, Dance of the Dead, Buried Alive
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT I'll use Aluren to put a Carrion Beetles into play.

My ChaosRoll is #49 "Winds of Change" - Everyone shuffles their hand into their library and draws that many cards.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with the Goblin
Responses/blocks?

Library: 46
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(U) Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: Remove up tot three target cards from a single graveyard from the game)

RFG:

Hand:7
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

Sneak Attack (R: Choose a creature card from your hand and put that creature into play. The creature is unaffected by summoning sickness. At end of turn, sacrifice the creature.)

(S) Apprentice Necromancer (1/1, B, Y, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it.)

Graveyard: Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Mountain, Dance of the Dead, Buried Alive
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
no block
That was a most fortuitous chaos roll for you, as it would have been game next turn...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yea me then :)

You take 1.
Swamp
Planar Void

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #181 "Global Half-Hymn" - Each player chooses and discards a card.

I'll discard Bad Moon.

Hand: 3
In Play:

(T,U,U) Swamp x2

Planar Void (Whenever a card is put into a graveyard, remove that card from the game)

(U) Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: Remove up tot three target cards from a single graveyard from the game)

RFG: Bad Moon

Mooseman: 18
Hand: 7
In Play:

(T) Swamp
(T) Mountain

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'll discard Bola Warrior
Untap, upkeep, draw, Swamp
Bloodshot Cyclops
Done

In Play:

(T,U,U) Swamp x2

Planar Void (Whenever a card is put into a graveyard, remove that card from the game)

Library: 41
In Play:

(TT) Swamp 2x
(T) Mountain

(U) Apprentice Necromancer (1/1, B, Y, Sacrifice Apprentice Necromancer: Return target creature card from your graveyard to play. That creature gains haste. At end of turn, sacrifice it.)
(S) Bloodshot Cyclops (4/4, T, Sacrifice a creature: Bloodshot Cyclops deals X damage to target creature or player, where X is the sacrificed creature's power.)

Graveyard: Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Mountain, Dance of the Dead, Buried Alive, Bola Warrior
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Bola Warrior goes to the RFG zone because of Planar Void.

EOT, I'll use my Beetle to remove the Tutor, Sneak Attack, and Dance of the Dead from the game.

My ChaosRoll is #97 "Cone of Flame" - Choose three targets. Deal 1 dmg to the first, 2 dmg to the second, and 3 dmg to the third.

I'll deal 1 dmg to the Cyclops, 2 to the Necromancer, and 3 to the Cyclops.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp

Done

Your ChaosRoll is #55 "Soul Leech" - Deal 1 dmg to up to 3 targets. Gain 1 life for each dmg successfully dealt.

Library: 45
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Swamp x4

(U) Festering Goblin (1/1, When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)
(U) Carrion Beetles (1/1, 2B, T: Remove up to three target cards from a single graveyard from the game)

Library: 41
In Play:

(TT) Swamp 2x
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Mountain, Buried Alive
RFG: Bola Warrior, Demonic Tutor, Sneak Attack, Dance of the Dead, Apprentice Necromancer, Bloodshot Cyclops