Champions of Chinpoko

N

Notepad

Well, they obviously knew about it, since they determined the abbreviation to be CHK instead of COK. Stupid, stupid WotC. Like the word "Champions" is so important to the title. Heros woulda fit just as well. Tons of words they could look up, just pop open a thesaurus.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I totally missed that reference in SeFRo's earlier post. I guess I was more focused on when someone said "buying a box of COK" and thought it was thr drug or drink...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by SeFRo
Well, they obviously knew about it, since they determined the abbreviation to be CHK instead of COK. Stupid, stupid WotC. Like the word "Champions" is so important to the title. Heros woulda fit just as well. Tons of words they could look up, just pop open a thesaurus.
They could have just kept it as COK and let people be immature about it already. What harm could that do?

N

Notepad

I personally like:

Legends of Kamigawa
Sinister Tyrants of Kamigawa
Battle at Rei Rekasaki East Level

(LOK, STOK, and BARREL)

Dunno, don't thrash me on that last one. Coming up with something that fits BARREL is pretty tough, and I should be sleeping now).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What about...

Champions of Kamigawa
Demons in Kamigawa
Several Champions Help Many Under Cabalistic Kamigawa

:D

T

train

I totally missed that reference in SeFRo's earlier post. I guess I was more focused on when someone said "buying a box of COK" and thought it was thr drug or drink...
tsk, tsk spidey!...

What's bad about WoTC selling COK is that they are selling it to a large customer base of MALES!...

And the Children - oh goodness... WoTC is looking at a class action lawsuit...

:eek:

:p

I

Istanbul

Introducing CoK!
With reprints like Dingus Staff, Bone Flute, Staff of the Ages, Rod of Ruin, Staff of Zegon, and Wand of the Elements!
Also reprinting Stroke of Genius, Twiddle, the old Pump Knights, Static Orb, Mesmeric Orb, Sphere of Resistance, and Vibrating Sphere!

This expansion is rated M for Mature.

N

Notepad

I'd imagine all non-phallic-themed cards will feature big boob artwork, like that new red spell (forgot name, but it features a soft light big-boobed vulshok woman taking something).

O

orgg

It's safe to say that the Magic community is eagerly awaiting the first time it completly plumb the depths that Cok can go to.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hey, we haven't tried the COK for ourselves yet. It could be pretty good...

Oh, just out of curiosity, how big is the COK going to be? :p

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
3x4? What does that mean. I was thinking of card count actually, but I can't think of what you might mean by 3x4...

T

train

The approximate card dimensions...

Or maybe it's more like 2.5x3.25?...

T

train

Which is still 8.125 inches...

So in every pack, there is 121.875 inches of COK!...
In every box, 4387.5 inches of COK!...
In each case, 26325 inches of COK!...

:eek:

:D

That's a lot of COK!...

:p