Challenge Issued!

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
T

train

I have the embraces you need, and the cradle... but it's signed, if that matters...

I'm interested in the

sengir - torment
biorythm,
persecute
and
aven brigadier

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Sweet, Does that seem like a fair trade to you? Its fine by me( I value the cradle around 15, and it being signed is extra cool)

Draw, Done.

Train:
Life: 10
In Play: Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)
In Hand: 2
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict, Enlightened Tutor, Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln
RFG: Academy Rector, Academy rector

Azreal:
Life: 41
In Play:
In Hand: 1
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable, Drain Life, 9 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers
RFG: Grinning Demon, Visara the dreadful, Scion of Darkness, Chainer's Edict

T

train

I'll add to the trade a Doubtless One...

So it's: Doubtless One, 2x Serra's Embrace, 2x Vampiric Embrace and the Gaea's Cradle...

for: Torment Sengir, Biorythm, Persecute, and Aven Brigadier?...

If that's cool, PM your address to me and I'll send them out tomorrow...

Untap, draw, attack for 2, done...

Train:
In Play: Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)(T)
In Hand: 3
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict, Enlightened Tutor, Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln

Azreal:
Life: 39
In Play:
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable, Drain Life, 9 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw, Play Swamp, Done.

Train:
In Play: Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)(T)

Azreal:
Life: 39
In Play: Swamp

T

train

Draw, play scrubland, attack for 2, done...

Train:
In Play: Scrudbland, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)(T)

Azreal:
Life: 37
In Play: Swamp

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw, Play Swamp, Done.

Train:
In Play: Scrudbland, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)(T)

Azreal:
Life: 37
In Play: Swamp, Swamp

T

train

Untap, draw, play mtn, attack for 2 done...

Train:
In Play: Scrudbland, Mtn, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)(T)

Azreal:
Life: 35
In Play: Swamp, Swamp

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Sorry about my moves taking so long train, this deck has been going through revamps(like that visara thats removed from the game is actually another phage in my current deck) it tends to do pretty well in one on one, provided that deck has creatures and lets me cast my win conditions(I got wacked by Zadok playing a wake deck on wednesday:D) Although its amazingly fun to play in multiplayer, which is all I care about.

Draw, tap 2 swamps, Chainer's Edict. Done.

Train:
In Play: Scrudbland, Mtn, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)(T)

Azreal:
In Play: 2 Swamps(T)
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable, Drain Life, 9 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers, Chainer's Edict

T

train

It's cool...
Sac the paladin...

Untap, draw, play mtn, done...

Train:
In Play: Scrudbland, Mtn, Mtn, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict, Enlightened Tutor, Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln, Paladin En-vec

Azreal:
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable, Drain Life, 9 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers, Chainer's Edict

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw, Done.

Train:
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict, Enlightened Tutor, Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln, Paladin En-vec

Azreal:

T

train

This'll probably be the last post tonight...

Draw, Done...

Train:
In Hand: 4

Azreal:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

lol lands seem to be pretty sparse right now. Oh I got your cards today, thanks for the trade train.

Draw, Play Swamp, Done.

Train:

Azreal:
In Play: 3 Swamps

T

train

If i received your cards, they're probably sitting on my desk at work... I'll check on them later... Glad you got them alright...

Untap, draw, Done...

Train:
In Hand: 5

Azreal:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw, Done.

Train:
In Hand: 5

Azreal:

T

train

Untap, draw, play plains, play All hallow's eve, done...

Train:
In Play: Scrudbland, Mtn, Mtn, Pln, All Hallow's Eve(2 ctrs.)Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack

Azreal:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw, Swamp, Drain you for two, I think thats game train. I can't kill you before that all hallow's eve goes off, and phage kills me.

good game though.

T

train

That was a very good game...

All Halow's is the only thing I have in deck that can get anything back out of my gy...

I didn't expect it to help with phage... it's usually for the dragoons or creatures...

now had I played the humility I was holding... phage wouldn't cause you to lose...

Thanks for the game...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

no problem, I've added 2 Necros to this deck, I think should help out(besides its my favorite card, so what the hell)