Challenge Issued!

• Thread starter Azreal the Soulmaster
  • Start date
A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Take it. Untap, Draw, Tap all 7 swamps and play Phage, the Untouchable(god I love phage:D ). Done.

Train:
Life: 23
In Play: Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln(T), Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack
In Hand: 1
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons
RFG: Academy Rector

Azreal:
Life: 21
In Play: 7 Swamps(T), Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life
RFG: Grinning Demon, Visara the dreadful

T

train

Untap, draw, done...

Train:
In Play: Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack
In Hand: 2

Azreal:
In Play: 7 Swamps(T), Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap, Draw. Play Swamp, Tap all for Scion of Darkness, Attack with Phage. Done. *expects a swords or something equally annoying.

Train:
In Play: Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack

Azreal:
In Play: 8 Swamps(T), Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T) Scion of Darkness(6/6, Trample, his combat damage steals dead critters)
In Hand: empty

B

BigBlue

NOT SWORDS....

He'll sneak in a dragoon (gaining more life) and block... :D

I'm getting the sense he really likes dragoons and sneak attack...

T

train

Tap five lands and play invulnerability with buyback...

My turn... untap, upkeep, draw, done...

Train:
In Hand: 3

Azreal:
In Play: 8 Swamps(T), Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T) Scion of Darkness(6/6, Trample, his combat damage steals dead critters)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap, Draw, Attack with both Phage and the Scion. Responses train?

Train:
In Hand: 3

Azreal:
In Play: 8 Swamps, Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T) Scion of Darkness(6/6, Trample, his combat damage steals dead critters)(T)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'm Done after that train, I just need to know if you have any responses to me attacking.

T

train

I have to invulnerability phage, and I'll exile the scion... no buyback though:(

My turn: untap, draw, done...

Train:
Life: 29
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile

Azreal:
In Play: 8 Swamps, Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T)
RFG: Grinning Demon, Visara the dreadful, Scion of Darkness

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap, Draw, Tap 3 swamps to play Syphon Soul. Attack with Phage. Done.

Train:
Life: 27
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile

Azreal:
In Play: 3 Swamps(T), 5 Swamps, Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T)
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul

T

train

Sneak academy rector into play to block, gain 2 life... when she dies I'll remove her from the game and go get a sacred mesa... I'll then make 2 pegasus tokens, gaining 2 life, and move to my turn...

Untap, upkeep, sac a pegasus, draw, attack with a pegasus for 1, no matter what happens to the pegasus - I'll play a paladin en-vec, gain 2 life and be done...

Train:
Life: 31
In Play: Swp(T), Scrub(T), Pln(T), Pln, Pln, Pln, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Sacred Mesa, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike), 1/1 flying pegasus...
RFG: Academy Rector, academy rector

Azreal:
Life: 22???
In Play: 3 Swamps(T), 5 Swamps, Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Nicely done, I'll take the 1.

Untap, Draw. Play a Coffers, tap 2 swamps and Coffers for 8 black mana. Cast Chainers Edict, targetting you. then tap another Swamp and Flash it back targetting you. Attack with Phage. Done.

Train:
In Play: Swp(T), Scrub(T), Pln(T), Pln, Pln, Pln, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Sacred Mesa, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike), 1/1 flying pegasus...
RFG: Academy Rector, academy rector

Azreal:
Life: 22
In Play: 3 Swamps(T), 5 Swamps, Cabal Coffers(T) Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T)
RFG: Grinning Demon, Visara the dreadful, Scion of Darkness, Chainer's Edict.

T

train

I'll sac the pegasus for the chainer's, then I'll tap 2 lands to put a pegasus into play when you chainer's the second time, gain a life, then sac it... then block phage with the paladin...

My turn: Untap, upkeep, draw, play chainer's edict targetting you... done

Train:
In Play: Swp(T), Scrub(T), Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict
RFG: Academy Rector, Academy rector

Azreal:
In Play: 3 Swamps(T), 5 Swamps, Cabal Coffers(T) Phage, the Untouchable(4/4, her combat damage buries creatures and players)(T)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Sac Phage, my turn

Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Play Coffers, Done.

Train:
Life: 32
In Play: Swp, Scrub(T), Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln(T), Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike), Sacred Mesa
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Chainer's Edict

Azreal:
In Play: 8 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable

T

train

I had to sac the mesa cause of a mis-play - my post had been edited...

Untap, draw, done...

Train:
In Play: Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict

Azreal:
In Play: 8 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw, Play Swamp, Done.

Train:
In Play: Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln, Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)

Azreal:
In Play: 9 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers

T

train

Draw, play enlightened tutor, go get all hallow's eve and be done...

Train:
In Play: Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln(T), Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict, Enlightened Tutor

Azreal:
In Play: 9 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers
RFG: Grinning Demon, Visara the dreadful, Scion of Darkness, Chainer's Edict

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Draw, Tap 2 swamps and a coffers for 9 mana, use 2 of that to tap the other coffers for another 9 mana. 16 mana floating, tap the other 7 swamps for a total of 23 mana, and drain life you for 21. Done.

Train:
Life: 10
In Play: Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln(T), Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict, Enlightened Tutor

Azreal:
Life: 43
In Play: 9 Swamps(T), Cabal Coffers(T), Cabal Coffers(T)
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable, Drain Life

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

lol, must kill you before I die to my own Phage(Although what a cool way to go:D )

T

train

Had I known that was coming I'd a done something else last turn... sucks to be me... guess I'll have to do it this turn...

Untap, Draw, Play Armageddon... Attack for 2... Done...

Train:
Life: 10
In Play: Celestial Dawn, Angelic Chorus, Sneak Attack, Paladin En-vec(pro-red/black, 1st strike)
GY: Knight of Dusk, Rad. Dragoons, False Prophet, Rad. Dragoons, Invulnerability, Exile, Sacred Mesa, Chainer's Edict, Enlightened Tutor, Swp, Scrub, Pln, Pln, Pln, Pln

Azreal:
Life: 41
In Play:
GY: Diabolic Edict, Syphon Soul, Diabolic Edict, Drain Life, Syphon Soul, Phage the Untouchable, Drain Life, 9 Swamps, Cabal Coffers, Cabal Coffers