CHAIN MATCH: Prince RXI vs. CAMDEX

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX kicks out*

grrr...

*CAMDEX rolls away from RXI, nearly getting himself tangled in the chian. CAMDEX then leaps to his feet, and assumes fighting stance*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI yawns and jerks the chain so that Camdex falls forwards a little and kicks Camdex in the head. Then RXI gets to his feet.*

Now you have made me tried if this childs play...

*RXI walks to the thurmostat on the ring and turns it up a noch. Then RXI faces away from Camdex. Camdex, seeing an opening moves to attack RXI from behind, when RXI whips himself around and delivers a high spinning wheel kick to Camdex's chest, knocking the wind out of him.*

Prince RXI, I am the great one, and this is my yard. Not the undertaker's, my yard.

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX reels from the kick to the face. RXI, seeing his chance, runs to gore CAMDEX, but Camdex leaps over him, and RXI crashes into the trunbuckle*

mwahahahahahaha

P

Prince RXI

*As RXI runs into the turnbuckle he notices that it isn't Camdex but the turnbuckle and changes his footing. As he hits the turnbuckle, he grabs the ropes, uses the leverage to flip himself up, his legs hit the top of the turnbuckle, and he springboards himself off onto Camdex's back. I hope your strong enough to get hit in the back with 230lbs+ at a high speed all at once:D*

Ooff!

*Camdex falls forward and is face down on the mat with RXI lying face up on Camdex's back. RXI gets up a little, flips Camdex, and goes for the pin.*

Ref: "1... 2...

Prince RXI, this is getting good.

C

CAMDEX

thr-
*CAMDEX kicks out just before the last count! Rxi is thrown off, and CAmdex slowly rises to his feet*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*CAmdex whips the chain, pulling RXI toward him. Then, in a flash of spped, CAMDEX hogties RXI with the chain!!!*

mwahahahahhahahahahaha!

*CAMDEX leans on RXI, pushing his shoulders to the mat*

P

Prince RXI

***Uh, Camdex? The ref is counting to 5... and if he reaches it, your disqualified.***

Ref: "3... 4..."

Prince RXI, a hog tie with a chain is not legal so you can't pin with it.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*GOD'S RULING*

Prince RXI, this is a chain match. That is a legal move. You are allowed to tied your opponent up in the chains if you please. Reference-Jericho vs. Saturn 1999-Dog Collar(Chain) match- Saturn tied up Jericho in the chain to counteract the Lion Tamer. The ref did nothing to stop it.

To put it lightly, chain matches are NO HOLDS BARRED.

The ref is still on 2.......

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

***What??? That makes no sense... but what ever.***

Ok, that is it.

*RXI breaks the chain into micro pieces with a burst of anger fueled strength. RXI is freed, Camdex is flung away, but the chain reforms and they are linked again.*

How about this...

***That is not God Moding, just so you know. You haven't ever acted like any of my attacks have hurt you, where I have acted hurt. Now THAT is God Moding on your half.***

*RXI gets to his feet, panting, waits for Camdex to get to his feet, and delivers a Double-Axe Handle to Camdex's back. Camdex bends over from the blow, and RXI goes into action.*

Feel this!!!

*RXI jumps onto Camdex's back with a leg on each side, wraps them around Camdex's waist, pulls both of Camdex's arms back behind Camdex's head, and squeezes as hard as he can.*

***I can crush 2 6-packs of un-opened coke cans with my legs. Oh, and Ransac? I have tested it.***

Announcer: "Rising Anger! Rising Anger!"

Prince RXI, my finisher... patented.

C

CAMDEX

I'm like the old Undertaker... you whack me, and whack me, but i feel no pain... uuurgghh... wait, this really hurts! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Quick note: No, I'm not ruling anything. But, Prince RXI, please stop referring to your opponents actions as God Moding. It shows poor sportsmanship to say it out loud in public. If you wish to complain about the way your opponent is attacking, pm me and I will decide for myself if they are are not.

So far, the only God Moding I see is breaking the chain the way you did: Hogtied and no leverage. But, I'll allow it.....this time.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

*Just as Camdex is about to black out, he decides to fall on his back. In an instant, RXI is covered in 200+ pounds of CAMDEX! The Rising Anger hold is broken, and Camdex lurches unsteadily to his feet*

Okay, let's try this again...

*Camdex grabs the chain and hogties RXI, this time remembering to DOUBLE-KNOT the chain. Camdex then sits on RXI for the pin*

P

Prince RXI

***No more tieing with the chain after this, ok? It's too damn cheap.***

*RXI jolts to one side, flinging Camdex off of him. RXI then turns his hands around ***note: I can do this most of the way.*** till they are at the chain knot and unties it in 30 seconds. RXI then gets to his feet.*

Dang it! I wish you would stop that.

*RXI starts a punching kicking combo on Camdex*

Prince RXI, no more tieing, PLEASE!

C

CAMDEX

*It takes all of Camdex's agility (which isn't alot) to get only glancing blows from Rxi furious puches and kicks. When RXI launches into another punch, CAMDEX grabs the right fist, twirls RXI around, grabs the left fist so that RXI's arms are crossed across his neck. CAMDEX then picks up RXI and slams him to the mat!*

P

Prince RXI

*On the mat, RXI starts to kick Camdex in the small of the back with his heels. one hits dang close to a kidney and Camdex releases in pain. RXI then coughs, rubs his chest, then stands up with a little pain in the lungs. ***My brother has pulled my arms around like that and he knows what I'm talking about.*** RXI catches his breath, and goes on the defensive for a little bit.*

Prince RXI, fat, felexibility, and farts... that's what makes the world go round

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX, seeing RXI on the defensive, rushes at him. Barrelling toward him, CAMDEX lowers his head and... SPEAR!*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI notices Camdex trying to spear him so he dodges out of the way and sends Camdex into the turnbuckle, head first. As Camdex hits the turnbuckle, RXI rolls Camdex up into a pin... and grabs the tights for more leverage.*

Ref: 1!!! 2!!!

Prince RXI, running out of things to say right here... so whipsity masolutiner.

C

CAMDEX

*RXI realizes that he has grabbed a piece of the mat, and CAMDEX is able to roll backwards out of the pin.*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI drops an elbow on Camdex's nuts and Camdex screams out in pain.*

Prince RXI, took you long enough...

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX screams for Ransac while holding his nuts*

RANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI continues to drop elbows on Camdex's nuts.*

Prince RXI, no DQs in a chain:D