CHAIN MATCH: Prince RXI vs. CAMDEX

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Quick revision of the rules.

Throughout the match, you and your opponent will be attached to the wrist by a steel chain. The chain is not allowed to come off.

*Ransac enters the ring with a random referee and sets the chain down in the middle of the ring.*

Enjoy.

*Ransac makes a triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*Locke's FF3 theme song plays and out walks Prince RXI. Once in the ring, RXI takes the Neu blade out of his sheath and stabs the mat, then pulls the blade out again and sheaths it. Then takes a microphone*

Camdex!!! You annoy me. Period.

Prince RXI, that is the only reason I will fight you:D

C

CAMDEX

*System of a Down begins blaring out of the speakers, and CAMDEX strides toward the ring, dressed simply in black: sneakers, sweats, and a black Yankees hat with red NY.*

oh, re-hee-hee-eeeeeeallly??

You must know that I am the master of the chain, epsecially when it is attached to something (or SOMEONE) else.

LET'S GO!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI immediately grabs the chain, swings it, and smashes it into Camdex's head. Then wraps it around Camdex's neck and starts to choke him. All the while, the ref is cleaning his whistle and not paying attention.*

Prince RXI, oh, and the match doesn't start until we both are chained together:)

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex is jsut able to reach behind him and grab RXI. Before he knows it, CAMDEX throws RXI over his shoulder, and frees himself of the chain. CAMDEX then grabs the chain and attaches it to his and RXI's wrist.*

There!

*Camdex then proceeds to whip RXI about the ring, into turnbuckles and the like.*

P

Prince RXI

*As RXI is whipped out of one of the turnbuckles, he grabs a bunch of the chain and swings it into Camdex's face when he passes. Then RXI changes it so that Camdex is the one being whipped around. After about 3 Turnbuckles, RXI whips Camdex towards him and Clotheslines Camdex hard.*

Prince RXI, is that all you got???

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX is knocked to the ground by RXI's clothesline*

RXI- is that all you got???

*CAMDEX takes the chain and wraps it around RXI's feet. Pulling violently, CAMDEX knocks RXI to the floor*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI violently jerks the chain with his feet, pulling Camdex to his knees while untangling the chain from RXI's feet. RXI jumps up to his feet and delivers a cresent kick to Camdex's neck*

Prince RXI, please... do not try to gloat.

C

CAMDEX

*As CAMDEX reels from the crescent kick, RXI moves in to continue his pounding. SUddenly, CAMDEX jumps up*

owwwwwww, that hurt dangit!

*CAmdex Grabs the chain and wraps it around RXI's head, and begins to choke him*

I CAN DO IT TOO!

P

Prince RXI

***And more intellegent***

*RXI starts to choke from the chain when a sudden Idea comes over him. RXI slams Camdex in the chest with both his elbows, throws his head back into Camdex's, and pulls the chain off of his neck.*

*Panting* Use the chain like me will you?!?

*RXI grabs alot of the chain, throws it at camdex's head, and camdex catches it, then Camdex starts to gloat again. When Camdex takes a breathe to start gloating, RXI delivers a wheel kick to the chain... which is being held infront of his face!*

*From under the ring comes the voice of Paul Haymen* "The Van-Dam-inator!!!"

Prince RXI, check...

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX is kicked in the face and knocked into the ropes. As he lurches back toward RXI, RXI throws a haymaker. CAMDEX ducks under it and... BOOM!

Jerry Lawler- ROCK BOTTOM!

P

Prince RXI

*As RXI lands he notices that the Rock Bottom was mis-aimed, mis-calculated, and off balance so RXI only lands on his left arm.*

OW!

*RXI scrambles to his feet, punches Camdex in the gut, and as Camdex bends over from the punch, does a Sunset flip. WHUMP!*

Ref: 1... 2...

Prince RXI, I no it's not it but it will let me fart now:D

P

Prince RXI

*RXI gets to his feet and starts to kick Camdex squa in the balls*

Prince RXI, BREAK! BREAK! BREAK DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX rolls out of the way of another of RXI's vicious kicks and gets up. RXI tries a punch, but CAMDEX ducks out of the way and whips RXI into the ropes. When RXI bounces back, CAMDEX executes a drop kick*

P

Prince RXI

*As RXI falls back from the Drop kick, he grabs the ropes, hauls himself over the ropes, and lands on the apron. RXI then jumps onto the 2nd rope while holding on to the top rope, and vaults himself over into his usual fighting stance, and then spins hard and fast, pulling the chain and flinging Camdex to his knees. RXI stops Spinning, pulls the chain off of himself real fast, and throws it into Camdex's face.*

Prince RXI, you despise me, I discust you

C

CAMDEX

*CAMDEX ducks out of the way of the chain. Suddenly, Ransac appears*

Ransac-"The chain must be kept on at all times."

*Ransac snaps his fingers, and everyone is wearing black clothing 18 sizes too small*

Ouch.

*CAMDEX spins around, as is back in his old clothing. He latches the chian back on to RXI's wrist, wraps some chain around his (CAMDEX's) fist, and begins pounding RXI*

P

Prince RXI

***Uh, just so you know, I never took it off in the firt place.***

*RXI ducks the punch and delivers an uppercut to Camdex's jaw. While Camdex starts to reel backwards, RXI jumps up and Slams a Double-Axe Handle blow to Camdex's solar plexis. Camdex falls flat on his back from the impact.*

Prince RXI, nice try though...:D

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex rolls backward from the blow from RXI, and jumps back on his feet*

grrr..

* Camdex uses the chain to whip RXI towards him, and clotheslines him. Then Camdex rolls him up for the tag*

P

Prince RXI

*RXI breaks out of the pin by putting his arms below him and forcing his body up fast... too fast in this case becuase Camdex goes flying... and so does RXI because of the chain.*

$#!^!!!!!

*RXI and Camdex go soaring. Then Camdex lands on his back and RXI falls flat on Camdex.*

Ref: 1... 2...

Prince RXI, will it be now... or after a few more days of pain:confused: The chose is yours to make...