Calling theorgg, Hello Orgg.

Y

Yawgmoth

All OF A SUDDEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT. THE Great ruler of all evel steps it to the arena. HE clears out all of the other spectators. and promptly says this is now an arena of one audience... to the victor of the fight i will grant there life be spaird to the losser an eternaty of damnation cleening my twoilet.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Paul Heyman: Yawgmoth may be the ruler of all evel(wtf?), but Rhyno is the master of the GORE!!!!

Ransac: Um, Paul, would you shut up about the gore already?

Paul Heyman: You're just jealous because the Alliance is the future of sports entertainment and that you don't have a move like the gore in your arsenal of moves. Isn't that right, Rhyno?

*Rhyno appears out of no where.*

Rhyno: That's....right!!!!!!!

*Ransac dances the pigeon and Rhyno is knocked out and disappears.*

Ransac: PIGEON!!!!! PIGEON!!!!! PIGEON!!!!

Paul Heyman: Shut up.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

*theorgg pulls out a stained Britney Spears with smeared lipstick from his breechcloth, watching her body be decapitated by the rock.

I

Ihsans Shade

Ihsan does a little one, two, three, KICK! dance, and punts the oh most feared lord of daisyies into the stands.

"Stay there until i'm ready for you."

Ihsan notices the headless Britney, and mutters something to the effect of "oops, guess she won't be doing that again," and then continues to dance.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

T

theorgg

*theorgg notices the Russian Style dance and decides to join in, crossing his smaller pair of arms while kicking out with his legs and throwing his large arms in a manner similar to the "Bushwackers" from the old WWF.

T

theorgg

*theorgg begins dancing tward ihsan's shade untill his feet begin kicking Ihsan's bottom at an extremly rapid clip.

I

Ihsans Shade

Upon being smack in the bottom with that last kick, Ihsan uses the opratunity(sp) to launch himself into the air, flip backward, with some other fine spinings in there, and land behind theorgg.

Really heavy dancing including several kicks to the can which belongs to a certain Orgg.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

T

theorgg

Upon one kick, a sickening and loud <CRUUHNNNNCHHH!> is heard, and Ihsan's foot pulls out from under the breechcloth a Necratog!

Hmm... I guess you ARE dead, Ihsan. :rolleyes:

*theorgg proceeds to pull a giant stick of wood from his breechcloth and whack Ihsan's horny helmet several times with a rythem similar to "Wild Thang"

I

Ihsans Shade

(in slight cartmen voice) top it, top it, top IT! (tans. stop it, stop it, stop IT!)

Using the five mana he's saved, Ihsan cast the mighty atogatog, and sicks him on theorgg's breechcloth.

"No friggin' goat gobiln wanna be is gonna be biting ME for a while."

Ihsan grabs his severed leg from the piles of atogs, puts it as close to where it was before, and casts regeneration.

Oh yeah, NO this is not a fight to the death, so I have not already lost. Just wanting to clear that up.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

T

theorgg

This is obviously a fight PAST the death, as you're already dead :D

MY SNACKS! NOOO!!!

*theorgg Barly is able to yank the Atogatog out of his breechloth. The Atog is huge and burly, in SOLAR terms, ANOUS!

Uhhahh...

You ATE MY SNACKS!!:mad:

*theorgg takes a look at the size and demenor of the Atogatog.

:eek:

*theorgg looks extremly afraid and begins running as fast as he can.

I'll get you NEXT TIME, Shade! NEXT TIME!!!!

I

Ihsans Shade

LOTS OF DANCING!

Okay I'm back. As for the raging Atogatog one quick slay, and a cremation later, no worries. I'd like to thank my opponent for a truely challenging fight. I would like to talk a little while longer, but my leg didn't grow back quite properly, and I think I hear the Lord of Darkness, the Baron calling.

Snoochie boochies

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

I

Ihsans Shade

Tackle the dead Planeswalker!

Ihsan lunges at the o so evil lord o the dance.

Orgg's defeated, I'm finding new targets.

C

Cateran Emperor

*Leaps with his own blade drawn and chops off Ihsan's head!

There can be only one!

Wait, that's not Magic is it? Erm, well.... ah well.

*Puts sword away and starts unloading cage after cage of Rabid Wombats in Ihsan's direction.

T

terzarima

*Suddenly Jay and silent bob come and kill Ishan's Shade over copyright infringments*

Sorry Ishan, you know how hardcore those hollywood types are.

M

MrXarvox

<MrXarvox enters and surveys the whole scene.>

My, my. Blood, gore, filth, rubbish... So very unhygienic!

<MrXarvox drifts out of being>

I

Ihsans Shade

Now this is good old fashion chaos.

Casts a disenchant on the black ward, picks up his sword, and goes to town, hacking and slashing.

Man I love free for alls!

As for them Wombats, green ward, time to go to town.

As for Jay and Silent Bob... give Jay a side kick to the gut sending him back about thirty feet, and Bob... I'll leave Lunch Box alone.

Stomp on Yagmoth

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

P

Prince RXI

HEY!!! What about me:mad: :mad: :mad:

*RXI picks up Jim Ross, throws him, and smashes Ademis22. He then grabs his sword and cuts off Cateran Emperor's nuts*

Hey!!! Ihsan!!! Bye!!!!! MWA HA HA!!!!

*With that, RXI jumps into a hole that is floating in mid-air and is gone*

Prince RXI, ... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

C

Cateran Emperor

Draws axe and lops off Shade's head. Then uses head for a rousing game of kickball (goooooooaaaaaaaal!)