Calling theorgg, Hello Orgg.

I

Ihsans Shade

The hallowed battle ground is covered in shodows as a thin mist begins to cover the floor, a signal that the mightiest shade known as Ihsan has steped into the areana, weilding his weapon of choice, The Sword of the Choosen.

In a deep bone chilling voice he anounces, "I seek the head of the Orgg.;) To all who are present inform him, so that I may slay him."

Will the Orgg accept Ihsan's challenge, or will he return it to the big desk as Macy's? Will this be the fight to end all fights, or will Ihsan have nothing to do but sit there and twiddle his thumbs.

If theorgg shows up, sit back boys and girl :)DI know your out there.:D) This will be one mother of a battle

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

D

Dementia

I've heard so much about the old school fights! I wanna see one up close:)

I've always wanted to see Orgg's patented "Reach into breachcloth" thing.

What?

Don't look at me like that......

I just um.......Oh NEVERMIND!

(Dementia unfolds his chair and sits down to watch the upcoming fight)

Kick his butt Orgg!

*Ihsans Shade looks in Dementia's direction*

Um....I mean.....Kick his butt Shade!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac walks to the battle field.*

Hmm, someone wants to beat up on my Orggy friend.

*Ransac gets ready to dance the pigeon, just in case.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

*gets popcorn and sits down next to Dementia.*

want some?

D

Daggertooth

"Ooh! I've heard stories about these fights. This auta be good."

Daggertooth pulls up a chair and sits down.

Daggertooth

L

Loonook

::Gets into the announcers booth::

Uhh... will the owner of the large black hearse outside please go to the white courtesy phone... hearse license S*H*A*D*E* please take a call on the white courtesy phone.

::Hears thundering steps in the distance... and scurries outta the booth::

I

Ihsans Shade

Yes Ransac, I want to have a friendly bought with our mutal friend, theorgg.

Where is he anyway? :confused: I'm waiting.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't know. He usually doesn't check the Battle Arena. I'll try to get in contact with him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

*The Iron-ore infested wasteland of ground on which Ihsan's Shade stands begins to quake and shake. A large hole, approximatly two feet around opens up below Shade and an Atog's head pops out. The Atog's head keeps chewing and chomping as it is thrust into the crotch of Ihsan's Shade.

For now, I'm back. For later, I'm gone... Time is not with me currently, thus days at a time may be left with my vying my strategy and battling with my seniority.

Did you know that an Atog's jaws lock whenever it's head is removed from it's body? I learned that the hard way, and my toungue still has a bit of a scar.

"Hopefully you don't need anything down there, Shade, though a stick might fit there later..."*Says The Orgg as he twists the body of the Atog off, leaving it's mandibles leeched into the groin of Ihsan's Shade.

P

Prince RXI

*A portal appears in mid-air and out pops RXI*

"Am I too late??? No? Good."

*RXI jumps into a new hole that appeared and reappears in the comentator's box*

"Where's good old J.R.?"

*Jim Ross walks out and sits down next to RXI and puts on headphones*

Jim: Hello, prince. Nice of you to join me tonight.

RXI: Hi Jim. It's a pleasure being here. Are you going to announce the contestants?

Jim: Right. Entering first, weighing in at 666pounds, IHSAN'S SHADE!!!!! And the opponent, he wieghs in at 2,782 pounds, TTTHHHEEEE ORGG!!!!!!

Ding!!!!!

RXI: And the match is off to a start!

D

Dementia

Actually I believe the start of the fight was when Shade got deballed, but nice post Prince:D

May just have been the end of the match too......

*looks at Shade and shutters* Boy....I know how that feels!

*Pities the balless Shade*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I told you I'd get in touch with him.

*Ransac then pities the ball-less Shade.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Ihsans Shade

Ihsan lets out a pathetic little *urk* , and crumbles to the ground, half and hour later, he stand up, take the SotC and begins to peel of the atog's head. After he stands up and hour later, he is completly p*ss*ed. In a low growl he mutters "Somebody's gonna die!" He lepts at the Orgg, blade shining in the dark light, and proceeds to withle the Orgg's genitals off. "Don't worry, I'm sure you didn't need those." :D

Check

I think it's safe to say this fight has begun

awaiting a reply, I am...
Ihsan's Shade

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at the poor commentating job occuring and decides to start his own commentating.*

zip-DOOOO!

*Ransac is now sitting at an announcer's table with Jerry Lawler at his side.*

Hey, King!

Jerry: SHUT UP!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

*theorgg grabs Ihsan's arm as the sword severs the decoy genitalia and quickly scratches a design of a Oriflamme onto the forte of the Sword of the Chosen in his dirty fingernails, drawing squeals of agony as the sword is desicrated and attempts to thrust it's way out of the ghostly figure's hands.

That solves THAT weapon problem! *theorgg says as he watches the Black Ward repel Ihsan's Shade's advance tward his weapon of choice. Just like a magnet! *theorgg says as he pulls two Atogs out of his breechcloth and tosses them tward the retreating sword.

(By the way, the "forte" is the strongest point of the sword, midway between the tip of the sword and the crosspiece.

||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||
||<----Forte
||
||

---
||

I

Ihsans Shade

UUUUhhhh.... don't I have protection from White?

Ihsan swats the atog to the side, and lunges at the Orgg. The two tumble until Ihsan lifts the Orgg up, and slams one of the spikes on his helmet into theorgg's back. "Teach you to clamp an atog on my bits and pieces."

Es nasty, no? :D

Burtal as always, I am...
Ihsan's Shade

P

Prince RXI

Jim: "Hey, how about that. Orgg-on-a-stick!"

RXI: "Jim, that's a little too close to be a safe comment."

Jim: "What do you mean?"

RXI: "Just be careful what you say."

Jim: "Look at that... wouldn't you call it 'Orgg-on-a-stick'?"

RXI: "I don't know you."

Prince RXI, wishes that JR would think just a little more

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Not to be outdone by his brother, Ransac takes a stick and sticks in a passing toads rectum.*

Look, King! Toad on a stick!

King: Shut up! I can't look at puppies and listen to your bantering all day, can I. You lazy sloth!

Sloth, eh?

*Ransac frees the toad.*

Look at me! I'm a Free-Toad Sloth!(www.joecartoon.com)

King: SHUT UP!!!!!!!

*Ransac gets tired of the King and says the magic words again.*

zip-DOOOO!

*The King is replaced with Paul Heyman.*

Hey, paul!

Paul: Hey, Ransac!

*Just then, a Zoobooks magazine with a Rhino on the cover catches the eye of Paul.*

Paul: GORE!!!!!! GORE!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

Oh Man! I've been tryin' to get to that pimple for quite a while!

Thanks man!

*theorgg watches the Protection from Black sword cut into the ground in the distance and chuckles.

Well, it's time to get offa here... *theorgg says as he pulls yet another atog out of his breechcloth and gets it to nibble the spike off of Ihsan's helmet.

How's about this, Shade-boy?

*theorgg pulls a completly filthy rock out of his breechcloth and tosses it twards Ihsan's Shade

Just like ole' times... <SNIFF>!

I

Ihsans Shade

*sniff* WWWWHHHHOOOOEEEE!!!! Does that thing ever smell.

Ihsan does his usual dive into the air, matches speed with the boulder, grabs it, tumbles, pops up on his feet, leaps into the air, and does a double twist, and a triple sou-cou, and then lobs the rock at the Orgg.

10's across the board, except for the German judge, 7 on that one. Ihsan quickly goes over there and clocks him. (NO German people getting pissy with me now.)

The old school fight has truely begun

Acrobatic as always,
I am...
Ihsan's Shade