Call for booster

B

BigBlue

I sent each of you boosters for the Urza's Cycle... That should keep you going for a while... :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I just sent the Saga too.....
BB, that google doc makes it easy to generate boosters.... it just needs more doc to explain what's going one....

B

BigBlue

Yeah.... I know... :)

I did some explanation in this thread...

I tried to make a version where only 1 booster shows - instead of listing all the different kinds of booster... It gets really hairy though...

Plus Google Docs <<<<< Excel... :( I love that I have access to the spreadsheet globally... But I wish Google Docs had more power...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Maybe some conditional formatting? Like Text color to white ..... if that's possible. Maybe column A can just list the set abbreviations you use in order of appearance. can you make a 2nd copy that we can muck around with?

B

BigBlue

I haven't had time recently...

I think you and I are the only one's using it. I emailed you the original excel doc... I really haven't changed anything since that doc - other than I made a version where you can dropdown the expansion instead of the code...

I'd really prefer to expend more energy in building a web page to do it... that was my ultimate goal...

I don't think Google Docs does any conditional formatting... I already use white text on some of the cells (Column A & B)... I have a backup of the file, so if you want to play with the online one, go ahead... there's already a backup of the first sheet in case it get's hosed in that document.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm just sticking with Apprentice right now since I need to have it up for my other games anyway and it's working okay so far.

Boosters needed:

Mooseman and I need Fifth Dawn.

B

BigBlue

Ignore the second pack spidey... that was intended for MM, I generated him another one.