C.O.P's... Whaddaya think of em?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nah, they're mostly common and uncommon. It's the Dauthi that see the most successful use, oftentimes...

R

Reverend Love

Originally posted by Homestar
man i dunno how u can build a whole shadoe DECK. i find shadow cards to be somewhat rare.
Not for us old crusty guys. *Raps Cane Against Floor* Why my collection would probably make ya fill your draws young man!

T

train

homestar - if you need some shadow cards - post it in the trading forum... I have some for trade - not using them - might as well trade them...;)

N

Nightstalkers

rofl, and here I am scouring the city for shadow critters. (yes, its a critter, not a creature)

Now if you really wanna have some fun, take a look at everything that has shadow or gives creatures shadow and you'll find some interesting things, namely, a really neat way to kill off creatures thats reusable.

Nightstalker Habuki

H

Homestar

ooo i have dauthi cutthroat. i dunno why but i think dauthi slayer is my favorite shadow creartuyre

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, Nightstalkers, that's what I thought you meant (and I like that combo too). Sorry, but it sounded weird for some reason...

Were you talking about like searching for cards on a computer database or something, in reference for that combo then? That's the part that I was confused on...

N

Nightstalkers

Yeah, I use magic suitcase to search for all instances of the word "shadow" in a cards text. After that, I will screen the cards as abilities or triggerable effects (comes into play, tap to do this, pay to do that) and will look at what it can do then.

Dauthi Cutthroat comes out as both a triggerable effect and an ability... just thought it was neat in that case.

Nightstalker Habuki

H

Homestar

i kno really cuzall it says is to kill target creature with shadow

N

Nightstalkers

Lazyness made me have the system list them as triggerable effects. Pretty much it looks for any effects other than abilities (i.e. Trample, Haste, protection, etc...) and what they say in that chunk of text.

Neat little system, but overrated because it usually screws up and gives me half the bloody list of magic cards instead

Nightstalker Habuki