Build-a-Deckv2 MP: BB & rokapoke vs MM and Spidey

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT - bolt Wielder for 3. No Mastacore for you.......
It's all you Spidey...... :(

Untap, upkeep, draw
Debtors' Knell
I'm making sure that I die next turn....... ha ha ha ha
Done.

Rokapoke: 10
Hand: 5
Library: 43
In play:

(U) Breeding Pool
(TU) Island x2
(T) Forest

(U) Viridian Joiner (1/2; T: Add an amount of G to your mana pool equal to ~'s power.)

Graveyard: Prodigal Sorceror, Sakura Tribe Elder, Experimental Kraj, Plaxcaster Frogling, Kamahl Fist of Krosa, Island, Cytoplast Manipulator, Simic Growth Chamber
RFG:
--------------------------------------
Spidey: 17
Hand: 3
Library: 45
In play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

(T) Juggernaut (5/3, ~ must attack each turn if able, ~ can't be blocked by Walls)

Graveyard: Chainer's Edict, Diabolic Edict, Royal Assassin, Wall of Roots, Taunting Elf, Drain Life, Strip Mine
RFG:
BigBlue: 16
Hand: 0
In play:

(Ench) Frozen AEther (Artifacts, Lands, and Creatures of all opponents come into play tapped)

(T) Aether Spellbomb (1,Sac ~: Draw a card; U,Sac ~:Return target creature in play to owner's hand)
(T) Lifespark Spellbomb (1, Sac ~: Draw a card; G,Sac ~:Target Land becomes a 3/3 Creature until EOT)

(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1
(U) Seat of the Synod (T:U; Artifact Land)
(T) Vault of Whispers (T:B; Artifact Land)
(U) Sol Ring (T:2)

(T) Lodestone Myr (2/2; Trample; Tap an untapped Artifact to give ~ +1/+1 until EOT)
(T) Arcbound Wanderer (4/4; Modular) (* 4 +1/+1 Counters)

Graveyard: Leaden Myr, Suntouched Myr, Masticore, Goblin Welder
RFG:Arcbound Crusher
Mooseman: 4
Hand: 1
Library: 44
In play:

(TTT) Plains
(TT) Mountain
(T) Plateau (T:R or W)
(T) Forbidding Watchtower ( CIP tapped. {T}: Add {W} to your mana pool. {1}{W}: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature until end of turn. It's still a land.)

Leyline of Lightning ( Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1, if you do, ~ deals 1 damage to target player)
Land Tax (At the beginning of your upkeep, if an opponent controls more lands than you, you may search your library for up to three basic land cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.)
Debtors' Knell (At the beginning of your upkeep, put target creature card in a graveyard into play under your control.)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Boros Recruit, Balance, Goblin Balloon Brigade
RFG:

R

rokapoke

Untap, upkeep, draw, Morphling, done.

Library: 42
In play:

(T) Breeding Pool
(TT) Island x2
(T) Forest

(T) Viridian Joiner (1/2; T: Add an amount of G to your mana pool equal to ~'s power.)
(S) Morphling (3/3; U: Untap ~. U: ~ gains flying until EOT. U: ~ gains shroud until EOT. 1: ~ gets +1/-1 until EOT. 1: ~ gets -1/+1 until EOT.)

Graveyard: Prodigal Sorceror, Sakura Tribe Elder, Experimental Kraj, Plaxcaster Frogling, Kamahl Fist of Krosa, Island, Cytoplast Manipulator, Simic Growth Chamber
RFG:
In play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

(T) Juggernaut (5/3, ~ must attack each turn if able, ~ can't be blocked by Walls)

Graveyard: Chainer's Edict, Diabolic Edict, Royal Assassin, Wall of Roots, Taunting Elf, Drain Life, Strip Mine
RFG:
In play:

(Ench) Frozen AEther (Artifacts, Lands, and Creatures of all opponents come into play tapped)

(T) Aether Spellbomb (1,Sac ~: Draw a card; U,Sac ~:Return target creature in play to owner's hand)
(T) Lifespark Spellbomb (1, Sac ~: Draw a card; G,Sac ~:Target Land becomes a 3/3 Creature until EOT)

(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

(T) Lodestone Myr (2/2; Trample; Tap an untapped Artifact to give ~ +1/+1 until EOT)

In play:

(TTT) Plains
(TT) Mountain
(T) Forbidding Watchtower ( CIP tapped. {T}: Add {W} to your mana pool. {1}{W}: ~ becomes a 1/5 white Soldier creature until end of turn. It's still a land.)

Leyline of Lightning ( Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1, if you do, ~ deals 1 damage to target player)
Land Tax (At the beginning of your upkeep, if an opponent controls more lands than you, you may search your library for up to three basic land cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.)
Debtors' Knell (At the beginning of your upkeep, put target creature card in a graveyard into play under your control.)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aw, c'mon partner!

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Death Pulse the Morphling
Attack rokapoke withthe Juggernaut
Responses/blocks?

In play:

(T) Breeding Pool
(TT) Island x2
(T) Forest

(T) Viridian Joiner (1/2; T: Add an amount of G to your mana pool equal to ~'s power.)

Graveyard: Prodigal Sorceror, Sakura Tribe Elder, Experimental Kraj, Plaxcaster Frogling, Kamahl Fist of Krosa, Island, Cytoplast Manipulator, Simic Growth Chamber, Morphling
RFG:
In play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Chainer's Edict, Diabolic Edict, Royal Assassin, Wall of Roots, Taunting Elf, Drain Life, Strip Mine, Death Pulse
RFG:
In play:

(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

In play:

(TTT) Plains
(TT) Mountain

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I gotta. BB is too strong :)

You take 5.

Done

Rokapoke: 5
In play:

(T) Breeding Pool
(TT) Island x2
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Prodigal Sorceror, Sakura Tribe Elder, Experimental Kraj, Plaxcaster Frogling, Kamahl Fist of Krosa, Island, Cytoplast Manipulator, Simic Growth Chamber, Morphling
RFG:
In play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard: Chainer's Edict, Diabolic Edict, Royal Assassin, Wall of Roots, Taunting Elf, Drain Life, Strip Mine, Death Pulse
RFG:
In play:

(UU) Swamp x2
(U) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

In play:

(TTT) Plains
(TT) Mountain

RFG:

B

BigBlue

I'm going to use the spellbomb to unsummon the Juggernaut. MM, that was nice. helped your partner out a lot... Did you want to use your leyline on me for the bolt?

Untap, Draw, Attack MM w/ the Wanderer and the Myr (to make sure).

Play Solarian, Done.

In play:

(T) Breeding Pool
(TT) Island x2
(T) Forest

RFG:
Hand: 4
In play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

RFG:
In play:

(U) Lifespark Spellbomb (1, Sac ~: Draw a card; G,Sac ~:Target Land becomes a 3/3 Creature until EOT)

(TT) Swamp x2
(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) Seat of the Synod (T:U; Artifact Land)
(U) Vault of Whispers (T:B; Artifact Land)
(T) Sol Ring (T:2)

(S) Solarion (4/4; T: Double the number of +1/+1 counters on ~) (4 +1/+1 Counters)

Graveyard: Leaden Myr, Suntouched Myr, Masticore, Goblin Welder, Aether Sunbomb.
Mooseman: 4 (Dead?)
In play:

(TTT) Plains
(TT) Mountain

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I tried to buy you some time.....
I was holding Goblin War Drums..... what crappy draws I had for this game.....
BB got his Ring out quick and the race was on.......

B

BigBlue

See, but one on one... this deck blows... Balance gave you a reprieve for a bit...

I never even got to use the welder - just as I was seeing his potential... :) I guess I should be glad he ate a bolt. :D

R

rokapoke

I adjusted BB's life total to reflect the extra ping from the Leyline. And thanks for the help on the Juggernaut, partner!

Untap, upkeep, draw.
Lifeline.
Done.

Library: 41
In play:

(T) Breeding Pool
(TT) Island x2
(T) Forest

Lifeline (Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from play and another creature is in play, return the first creature from that graveyard to play under its owner's control at EOT.)

RFG:
Hand: 4
In play:

(U) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(T) Forest

RFG:
BigBlue: 15
In play:

(U) Lifespark Spellbomb (1, Sac ~: Draw a card; G,Sac ~:Target Land becomes a 3/3 Creature until EOT)

(TT) Swamp x2
(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

(S) Solarion (4/4; T: Double the number of +1/+1 counters on ~) (4 +1/+1 Counters)

Graveyard: Leaden Myr, Suntouched Myr, Masticore, Goblin Welder, Aether Sunbomb.
Mooseman: Dead

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Phyrexian Plaguelord
Swamp

Done

In play:

(T) Breeding Pool
(TT) Island x2
(T) Forest

Lifeline (Whenever a creature is put into a graveyard from play and another creature is in play, return the first creature from that graveyard to play under its owner's control at EOT.)

RFG:
In play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T) Forest

(S) Phyrexian Plaguelord (4/4, T, Sac ~: Target creature gets -4/-4 ueot. Sac a creature: Target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)

RFG:
In play:

(TT) Swamp x2
(T) Forest x1
(T) Mountain x1

Mooseman: Dead

B

BigBlue

Untap, Draw, Tap the spellbomb to give the myr +1/+1, activate the spellbomb to make a swamp a 3/3 creature until eot, attack spidey w/ the swamp, myr, Wanderer, and solarion, tap the seat, vault, and sol ring to give the myr another +3/+3.

In play:

(T) Breeding Pool
(TT) Island x2
(T) Forest

RFG:
Spidey: 17 0?
In play:

(T) Bayou (B/G dual)
(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T) Forest

(T) Phyrexian Plaguelord (4/4, T, Sac ~: Target creature gets -4/-4 ueot. Sac a creature: Target creature gets -1/-1 ueot)

RFG:
In play:

(U) Swamp x1

(T) Swamp (3/3 Creature until EOT)
(T) Forest x1
(U) Mountain x1

(T) Lodestone Myr (2/2; Trample; Tap an untapped Artifact to give ~ +1/+1 until EOT) currently a 6/6
(T) Solarion (4/4; T: Double the number of +1/+1 counters on ~) (4 +1/+1 Counters)

Graveyard: Leaden Myr, Suntouched Myr, Masticore, Goblin Welder, Aether Sunbomb, Lifespark Spellbomb
Mooseman: Dead (Rest in Peace)

B

BigBlue

In the interest of creating brotherly love - why don't you team up w/ Rokapoke for this one since he felt picked on...

The two of you will eat my lunch - just like you both did one on one...

R

rokapoke

I dunno, I brought stromboli for lunch. Spidey, you can eat BB's lunch today.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I got meatloaf at the cafeteria. I'm good :)

Those teams sound good to me. Majority votes, so Mooseman is stuck with BB :D

We'll call Heads!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tails it is.....

BB gets to go first.

I get "stuck" with BB??????? His deck kills once it gets going, heck, I thought I did a good job by eliminating the crusher and the mastacore, but that did't stop it at all........

Go sol ring.....