Round 2
BigBlue vs mooseman 2-1
rokapoke vs Spiderman 0-2

Round 3
rokapoke vs mooseman
Spiderman vs BigBlue

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
MELKOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man.. he's pulling a Ransac! Anyone say anything to offend him?

Wait... He was on last night!!!!! Slacker....

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

I wasn't annoyed with you guys, I just didn't think about my "responsibilities" to the CPA before leaving on vacation. I just got back from the Bahamas/South Florida yesterday. Couldn't muster the will to actually respond to anything yesterday. Fun trip, back in business.

R

rokapoke

Round 1
Rokapoke Vs BigBlue 2-1
Spiderman Vs mooseman 1-2
Ransac Vs Melkor ?????

Round 2
BigBlue vs mooseman 2-1
rokapoke vs Spiderman 0-2

Round 3
rokapoke vs mooseman 0-2
Spiderman vs BigBlue

Round 4
Rokapoke vs ??
Mooseman vs ??

Any takers?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
While waiting for Ransac and Melkor to finish their game, are the rest of you interested in a four player game with these decks? Chaos or team (not 2 headded giant)?

R

rokapoke

I'm in for it. Slow decks are reasonably well-suited for such play, I think. Maybe you'll be disadvantaged!

B

BigBlue

I'm game for whatever... I mean these decks took a while to build - they should be "enjoyed" for at least as long... :)

Not that I'm enjoying the beats I've been taking today.

R

rokapoke

I think teams would be fun. I don't know if I'm ready to try Chaos yet. As a matter of fact, if I recall correctly, I've only ever played one Chaos game, and that was back in the days of Ice Age.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Someone pick or randomize teams and let's start as soon as Spidey finishes getting his hat handed to him..... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I can play while I get my hat handed to me :)

"Chaos" is just the term for you can attack anyone and spells can affect everyone. "ChaosMagic" has those Chaos rolls that you do at the start of a player's turn.

Unless that's what you meant and you still don't like free-for-alls :)

R

rokapoke

I want to gradually work my way into free-for-alls. Team us all up and let's go.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Rokapoke - 9
BB - 7
Spidey - 3

So teams are
Rokapoke and BB
vs
The Webbed Wonder and MM

Lets start on Thursday, Lord knows Friday is not good for government employees.....