Build-a-Deck version 2 - Games?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ok with me, but yeah, I don't know how long Ransac will be missing... hopefully he just has family/holiday stuff and will be back next year...

B

BigBlue

I think Spidey is right with it being vacation etc...

He's one of my Yahoo friends and he used to pop up there often, but I haven't seen him on there at all lately either. He's probably just offline.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Cool. Then let's start this after New years day.... say the 2nd or 3rd?

Random Decks are::::::
MM - Deck 2.5
Trashman - Deck 2.4
Webbed one - Deck 2.2
rokapoke - Deck 2.1
Darkstar - Deck 2.3
BigBlue - Deck 2.6

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Rokapoke Vs BigBlue
Spiderman Vs mooseman
Ransac Vs DarkStar

Best 2 out of 3 and then we'll repair by records, sort of a swiss style
or we could do a round robin where everyone plays each other?
What does everyone think?

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
Rokapoke Vs BigBlue
Spiderman Vs mooseman
Ransac Vs DarkStar

Best 2 out of 3 and then we'll repair by records, sort of a swiss style
or we could do a round robin where everyone plays each other?
What does everyone think?
My personal thought is that round robin is the way to go. I like the idea of playing everyone.

Also, does anybody have a spreadsheet of some sort for this? I hate the idea of needing to build a deck full of proxies and lug a deck back and forth to school for the games.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Here is the one I use.
I left my Faerie deck in so you could see how it works.
You have to move things around by hand on the board page.
The cards on the library page are in white so you can't see them unles you highlight the cell.

Just PM me for any questions. You have to enable the Macros

Attachments

R

rokapoke

Mooseman,

Thanks for the file. One thing: I think your "draw" macro will only let you draw the first 60 cards... it may not often be a problem, but you never know. I changed the macro, and it seems to work right, but you may want to double-check my work... I have never worked on macros before.

Attachments

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yeah, this was an older copy of the deck and I hadn't made that change.
Did you copy from the shuffle macro?
I would like to add to the look at cards macro so that you can put them back in any order on top or bottom.... but.....

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Has anyone seen Darkstar? He and Ransac are supposed to play in round 1....

Round 2 (I flipped the famous penny)
Spidey and Rokapoke
and MM and BB

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
I would like to add to the look at cards macro so that you can put them back in any order on top or bottom.... but.....
For the record, this came up in my game against BigBlue. Thankfully, mine was only putting cards on top, so it was easy for me to just draw multiple cards and set them aside. I really didn't know how to go about it any other way.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke said:
For the record, this came up in my game against BigBlue. Thankfully, mine was only putting cards on top, so it was easy for me to just draw multiple cards and set them aside. I really didn't know how to go about it any other way.
I just high light the first x cards in the library tab to look at them and then move them around by entire row.

Maybe I will write something soon...... well not that soon....... anyone else is welcome to improve on the macros.....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Can we assign Darkstar's deck to someone else, considering that he hasn't been on almost as long as I was. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Can we assign Darkstar's deck to someone else, considering that he hasn't been on almost as long as I was. :D
Do we have any takers? I did send Darkstar a PM and haven't heard a thing.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Round 1
Rokapoke Vs BigBlue 2-1
Spiderman Vs mooseman 1-2
Ransac Vs DarkStar ?????

Round 2
BigBlue vs mooseman 2-1
rokapoke vs Spiderman ????

Round 3