• Two color (another poll)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Commons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

hrothmar

maybe a second poll to prevent that from happening again? I really dont see a difference with the tribal deck situation. For, if there were not a second poll and deck building would commence without further debate, the first person to posts the first creature for the tribal deck pretty much sets the scenario for the following evolution. Thats why there is a second vote, to prevent one person from determining the entire build, because the possibilities are far from limited. In a similar vein, I think a creatureless deck would also entail far too many possibilities for a deck building process. If I were to post first and that would be, for instance, parallel evolution I pretty much determine the rest of the build. So why not hold a second poll to prevent such things from happening? Or at least a debate?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
BigBlue: What was the record of your match with Oversoul?

EDIT: Aren't you still playing a game with Oversoul? Or do you want to play multiple games at once?

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

I got schooled 2-0.... unless these were a best of 5... I think we're done... I'm not interested in multiple games at once... I have a hard enough time keeping up with one game...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'm ready to school someone else, for that matter. :p

Ransac made the W/R deck too good by adding Dwarven Pony...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
:D
Dwarven Pony rules!

Spidey will be back on Monday. Someone can take him. Until deck #8 is finished, somebody will be left out. DF and I are on game 3, so I'll take on someone after that's done, as I've already played Spidey.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

I also will be ready to play again as soon as Ransac and I are finished (as long as you dont have a Balance in the deck :rolleyes: )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm back and ready for an opponent (other than Ransac or Mooseman)

I agree that discussing the deck is not necessary; just people post cards and see how the deck evolves (I *think* that was what was agreed on in the above posts).

L

Limited

I think I can handle multiple games .. (I don't think my deck can though.. but we'll see ;) )

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, then. No discussion on it. The poll closes tomorrow and we're more than likely going creatureless.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you can play multiple games, I'd like to start one with you Limited (while I finish up my Masques deck).

Heads or Tails?

D

DarthFerret

Ransac is about ready to whoop me...I will take ya on right after that occurs....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As such, Deck #1 is soon to be looking for another opponent. Who wants to play the Red-Hot Ransac!?!?!??!

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

BigBlue

So, Creatureless it is.... That means no creatures or artifact creatures - highlander as always... we didn't put any boundaries on anything else - and I don't think we should have...

On that note... I will put in the first card... these are casual... so, nothing says casual creatureless like Xanthic Statue.

White

Blue

Black

Red

Green

Multi

Artifact
Xanthic Statue - BigBlue 5/23

Land

Non-Land Cards - 1
Lands - 0

White -
Blue -
Black -
Red -
Green-

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Hmm, I'm not to thrilled about the theme we picked. I only added artifacts to the W/R deck, perhaps another improvised theme for Oversoul's additions is in order...

(White)

(Blue)

(Black)
Yawgmoth's Will - Oversoul 5/23

(Red)

(Green)

(Multi)

(Artifact)
Xanthic Statue - BigBlue 5/23

(Land)

Non-Land Cards - 1
Lands - 0