• Two color (another poll)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Commons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BigBlue

What's left in the old cauldron of decktypes?

All Artifact....
Creatureless...
another 3 color...
Tribal...

Killer Joe

Inquest Gamer used to rate cards from 1 - 5 with five being a very good card. I participated in a tourney once up in New York where all of your cards had to have a rating of 2 stars or less.

B

BigBlue

Oh.... I was also thinking All Common.... but forgot to include it in the poll...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Can the creatureless include spells and abilities that create creatures?
Call of the Herd and Squirrel Nest?

H

hrothmar

Less creatures ! And I already thought of the perfect card to put in such a deck....moehahahaaaaaa

H

hrothmar

the error buzzer sounds....limited will have to wait to find out what card I had in mind...

B

BigBlue

I've always hated creatureless decks... probably because I like creatures... and they just seem so "broken combo" oriented...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Creatureless is having a strong showing......

....COME-ON ALL ARTIFACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

All artifact? Haven't you had enough of that after friggin' Mirrodin block?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
But this wouldn't be a Mirrodin-style deck with affinity and all that. It would be more like MUD, only not as good because we're all crazy. So maybe more like CRAP?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I like MUD! Come on!

Well, creatureless appears to be the strong favorite, unless we get a surge in the next few days. Might we discuss what the base of winning will be? Token creatures? Millstone? Direct Damage? Control? All of the Above?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Well, creatureless appears to be the strong favorite, unless we get a surge in the next few days. Might we discuss what the base of winning will be? Token creatures? Millstone? Direct Damage? Control? All of the Above?
Ask KJ, as he is has a hard time making a deck with creatures..... :D

H

hrothmar

Ransac said:
I like MUD! Come on!

Ransac, cpa trash man
I may be jumping the gun here, but I vote Tokens for no particular reason.

B

BigBlue

I say we do not discuss the potential deck - we never have before... it sort of evolves... sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't... in my case, my deck is too scattered I think... so I don't want to see any focused decks... :D

Speaking of which, I'm ready for a game with whomever... having been trounced by Oversoul.