• Five-Color

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artifact-Based (Can have some colors)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I try to fit the card selections to either be the card (ie.. big fatty) or to help andother card already posted. And I try to explain my choice in respect to what card it helps.
I have no problem changing one of my selections if it really doesn't do what I think it will do in the deck. But, everyone should have the choice to stand by their selection. This is just for fun.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As you guys know, when I add cards I try to make sure that the deck doesn't get too monotonous and on a one-track mind.

Thinking about it more, I don't like the concept of limiting the multi-color cards. I agree that they shouldn't get out of hand, but they have a place.

EDIT: Do we want to increase the size of the deck if(when) 5-color wins?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The poll closes today at 4pm (more or less). I don't anticipate any sudden surges to put any other option over 5-color. I reiterate my prior question:

Do we want to increase the size of the deck if(when) 5-color wins?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
Do we want to increase the size of the deck if(when) 5-color wins?

To what? 62? 70? 250?
I see no reason to increase the size, but if we do want to, then 250 seems rather huge. I wouldn't want to shuffle that if it were proxies, and I'm not even sure if Apprentice can handle a deck that big. I think I read somewhere that it can handle a 180-card deck, but that it gets quite buggy if you play one much bigger than that...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay. Then no increasing deck size. What about the limiting of multi-color cards? I say no limit.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ok. I'll go along with a 60 card deck and no limits on gold cards.

"Best Judgement" ...... hehe, that is a good one.......

1 red card
1 white card
1 black card
1 green card
31 gold cards
2 artifacts
23 land

:D

L

Limited

Birds of Paradise?
Global Ruin?
Etched Oracle?
Bringers?

Guess not..

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yeah, in case you were wondering, my plan was to convert the names back into the real names tomorrow. Or we can wait a little longer if you'd like... :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I love these nicknames...

Who'da thought that BoP would be "Chuck Norris"? That's awesome!

Ransac, cpa trash man