Build-a-deck 2008!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Not that I disagree with the adding of Preacher to the list (far from it), but the limitation was one card per member per day. Both MM and BPC have cards for today.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Not that I disagree with the adding of Preacher to the list (far from it), but the limitation was one card per member per day. Both MM and BPC have cards for today.

Ransac, cpa trash man
The Preacher came from Modus Pwnens, I just updated the list....
Are you sing off key again....... Stick that tuning fork up....... well turn it sideways first, just like the Rock would......

D

DarthFerret

Too lazy to put the link in, but hey, be glad i took the time to come here today.

For Fallen Empires: Hand of Justice (already have 3 white creatures, why not right?)

Plus I know that no one else wanted to get stuck with trying to find a good card from this set.

B

BigBlue

DF & the Orgg! whoa, I feel a special warmth in my heart... Oh never mind, time to change the baby's diaper again...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Homelands is next, not Alliances. While I'd normally select the AWESOME DWARVEN PONY for this spot, I feel that I should stick with the color scheme. Therefore, I choose everyone's favorite big, untargetable AUTUMN WI.... OO!! Look! A penny!!!! What was I saying again? OH! Right...... um....... I think it was this one.

(Alpha)
Serra Angel
(Beta)
Savannah Lions
(Unlimited)
Fungusaur
(Arabian Nights)
War Elephant
(Antiquities)
Ivory Tower
(Revised)
Birds of Paradise
(Legends)
Concordant Crossroads
(The Dark)
Preacher
(Fallen Empires)

Hand of Justice

(Ice Age)

Swords to Plowshares

(Homelands)
Mesa Falcon
(Alliances)

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Ransac said:
Ja..... Mirage is before Visions. Hast du vögel in der kopf?
C'mon, Ranny, capitalize those German nouns! And it would be "im Kopf."

B

Budget Player Cadet

My bad, I thought that Reprisal was for mirage! Just hang onto that natural order one until Mirage shows up. The way that the sets are presented is a bit confusing. Wenn ich Irgendetwas im Kopf habe, dann ist es ganz bestimmt nicht ein Vogel. Eher kleine fuzzle-teile.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Really? Required? "in der" must be "im?" Have all the german songs I've sung (like "In der Fremde") been grammatically incorrect all along?

Probably not. Though I'm willing to believe that my error is has something to do with the use of noun.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Ransac said:
Really? Required? "in der" must be "im?" Have all the german songs I've sung (like "In der Fremde") been grammatically incorrect all along?

Probably not. Though I'm willing to believe that my error is has something to do with the use of noun.
GRAMMAR TIME! EVERYBODY DANCE!

Kopf is masculine... so the nominative article is "der." However, in the objective case it becomes "dem," which combines with "in" as "im."

The objective for feminine and plural nouns is "die." Again, the objective case changes it, this time to "der," which does not form a compound word with "in."

At least, that's how I remember all this stuff von meiner Deutschklassen. BPC would be the better expert, as I haven't spoken or written or read much German since freshman year, back in 2000.

EDIT: "In the aliens"? Really?

B

Budget Player Cadet

Hey, don't look at me. I've been here a year and although I speak fluently, I still have no clue about grammar.