Brawl Throne of Eldraine: Spidey (Faerie Schemes) vs Mooseman (Wild Bounty) vs Oversoul (Savage Hunter)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Dismal Backwater
Shambling Suit

Done

Oversoul (Savage Hunter): 28
Hand: 4
Commander (0): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (LC - Dragon Noble, 43559, Flying. Whenever ~ enters the battlefield or attacks, sacrifice another permanent. Whenever you sacrifice a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card. )
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T) Stomping Ground (R/G shockland)
(T,T) Swamp x2

(T) Arcane Signet (T: adds B, R, or G to my mana pool.)
(U)
Witch's Oven (T, sac a creature: create a food. If the creature's power was 4 or greater, create 2 food instead.)

Dreadhorde Invasion (At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 1 life and amass 1. (Put a +1/+1 counter on an Army you control. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.) Whenever a Zombie creature token you control with power 6 or greater attacks, it gains lifelink until end of turn.)

(S) Vindictive Vampire (2/3; Whenever another creature I control dies, ~ deals 1 damage to each opponent and I gain 1 life.)
(S) Zombie Army token (1/1) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard:
Exile:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman (Wild Bounty): 30
Hand: 5
Commander (0): 2GWU Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
Battlefield:

(UUT)Island x3
(T) Forest

(U Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(U) Risen Reef (Elemental, 1/1, Whenever ~ or another Elemental enters the battlefield under your control, look at the top card of your library. If it's a land card, you may put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you don't put the card onto the battlefield, put it into your hand.)
(S) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 0/2, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.))

Graveyard:
Exile:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman (Faerie Schemes): 32
Commander (0): 1WUB Alela, Artful Provocateur (2/3; Flying, deathtouch, lifelink; Other creatures I control w/flying get +1/+0; Whenever I cast an artifact or enchantment spell, create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token w/flying)
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add B or W to my mana pool)
(T) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U) Corridor Monitor (Artifact Creature; 1/4; When ~ ETB, untap target artifact or creature I control)
(U) Shinechaser (2/2 from controlling artifact; Flying, vigilance; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an artifact; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an enchantment)
(S) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT activate Witch's Oven sacrificing my army. Vindictive Vampire hits you both for 1 and I gain 1.

Untap, upkeep, make a new Army and lose 1 life, draw, done.

Commander (0): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (LC - Dragon Noble, 43559, Flying. Whenever ~ enters the battlefield or attacks, sacrifice another permanent. Whenever you sacrifice a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card. )
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U) Stomping Ground (R/G shockland)
(U,U) Swamp x2

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds B, R, or G to my mana pool.)
(U)
Witch's Oven (T, sac a creature: create a food. If the creature's power was 4 or greater, create 2 food instead.)
(U)
Food token (2, T, sac ~: I gain 3 life.)

Dreadhorde Invasion (At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 1 life and amass 1. (Put a +1/+1 counter on an Army you control. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.) Whenever a Zombie creature token you control with power 6 or greater attacks, it gains lifelink until end of turn.)

(U) Vindictive Vampire (2/3; Whenever another creature I control dies, ~ deals 1 damage to each opponent and I gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman (Wild Bounty): 29
Commander (0): 2GWU Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
Battlefield:

(UUT)Island x3
(T) Forest

(U Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(U) Risen Reef (Elemental, 1/1, Whenever ~ or another Elemental enters the battlefield under your control, look at the top card of your library. If it's a land card, you may put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you don't put the card onto the battlefield, put it into your hand.)
(S) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 0/2, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.))

Graveyard:
Exile:
Spiderman (Faerie Schemes): 31
Commander (0): 1WUB Alela, Artful Provocateur (2/3; Flying, deathtouch, lifelink; Other creatures I control w/flying get +1/+0; Whenever I cast an artifact or enchantment spell, create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token w/flying)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add B or W to my mana pool)
(T) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U) Corridor Monitor (Artifact Creature; 1/4; When ~ ETB, untap target artifact or creature I control)
(U) Shinechaser (2/2 from controlling artifact; Flying, vigilance; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an artifact; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an enchantment)
(S) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That will get old quickly
UUD
Blossoming Sands
Give Druid 3 +1/+1 counters
Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(U)
(U)

(U) Vindictive Vampire (2/3; Whenever another creature I control dies, ~ deals 1 damage to each opponent and I gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (, L, ETB Tapped and gain 1 life. T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

(U) Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(T) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 3/5, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.)) ~3 +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mortify the Dreadhorde Invasion
Responses?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(U)
(U)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (, L, ETB Tapped and gain 1 life. T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

(T) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 3/5, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.)) ~3 +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard: Mortify
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Attack Oversoul with the Shinechaser
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(U)
(U)

Graveyard: Dreadhorde Invasion
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U,A) Shinechaser (2/2 from controlling artifact; Flying, vigilance; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an artifact; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an enchantment)
(U) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard: Mortify
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No responses. :(

Done

Library: 46
Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt

(U)
(U)

Graveyard: Dreadhorde Invasion, Deathsprout
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Mortify, Shinechaser
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Forest, cast my commander, sac my Food token to the triggered ability, done.

Commander (1): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (4/4; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.)
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U)

(S) Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (5/5; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Zombie Army token (1/1) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Flash in Faerie Vandal
Draw
Plains
Cast my commander
Another Incubation Druid
Draw and put island into battle field
Done

Commander (1): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (4/4; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U)

(S) Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (5/5; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Exile:
Hand: 3
Commander (0): 2GWU
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UTTT)Island x4
(T) Forest

(S) Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
(T) Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(S) Faerie Vandal (Faerie, 2/2, Flash Flying Whenever you draw your second card each turn, put a +1/+1 counter on Faerie Vandal.) ~ +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Cast my commander, Alela

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U)

Exile:
Hand: 3
Commander (1): 2GWU
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UTTT)Island x4
(T) Forest

(S) Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
(T) Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(S) Faerie Vandal (Faerie, 2/2, Flash Flying Whenever you draw your second card each turn, put a +1/+1 counter on Faerie Vandal.) ~ +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander (1): 1WUB
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Alela, Artful Provocateur (2/3; Flying, deathtouch, lifelink; Other creatures I control w/flying get +1/+0; Whenever I cast an artifact or enchantment spell, create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token w/flying)

Exile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT use Witch's Oven on my Zombie Army. I get a Food, I draw a card, Korvold gets a +1/+1 counter, I gain a life, and you each take 1 damage.

UUD, Forest, Thorn Mammoth. Responses?