Brawl Throne of Eldraine: Spidey (Faerie Schemes) vs Mooseman (Wild Bounty) vs Oversoul (Savage Hunter)

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Dismal Backwater
Shambling Suit

Done

Oversoul (Savage Hunter): 28
Hand: 4
Commander (0): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (LC - Dragon Noble, 43559, Flying. Whenever ~ enters the battlefield or attacks, sacrifice another permanent. Whenever you sacrifice a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card. )
Library: 48
Battlefield:

(T) Stomping Ground (R/G shockland)
(T,T) Swamp x2

(T) Arcane Signet (T: adds B, R, or G to my mana pool.)
(U)
Witch's Oven (T, sac a creature: create a food. If the creature's power was 4 or greater, create 2 food instead.)

Dreadhorde Invasion (At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 1 life and amass 1. (Put a +1/+1 counter on an Army you control. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.) Whenever a Zombie creature token you control with power 6 or greater attacks, it gains lifelink until end of turn.)

(S) Vindictive Vampire (2/3; Whenever another creature I control dies, ~ deals 1 damage to each opponent and I gain 1 life.)
(S) Zombie Army token (1/1) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Graveyard:
Exile:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman (Wild Bounty): 30
Hand: 5
Commander (0): 2GWU Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
Battlefield:

(UUT)Island x3
(T) Forest

(U Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(U) Risen Reef (Elemental, 1/1, Whenever ~ or another Elemental enters the battlefield under your control, look at the top card of your library. If it's a land card, you may put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you don't put the card onto the battlefield, put it into your hand.)
(S) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 0/2, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.))

Graveyard:
Exile:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman (Faerie Schemes): 32
Commander (0): 1WUB Alela, Artful Provocateur (2/3; Flying, deathtouch, lifelink; Other creatures I control w/flying get +1/+0; Whenever I cast an artifact or enchantment spell, create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token w/flying)
Library: 49
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add B or W to my mana pool)
(T) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U) Corridor Monitor (Artifact Creature; 1/4; When ~ ETB, untap target artifact or creature I control)
(U) Shinechaser (2/2 from controlling artifact; Flying, vigilance; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an artifact; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an enchantment)
(S) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT activate Witch's Oven sacrificing my army. Vindictive Vampire hits you both for 1 and I gain 1.

Untap, upkeep, make a new Army and lose 1 life, draw, done.

Commander (0): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (LC - Dragon Noble, 43559, Flying. Whenever ~ enters the battlefield or attacks, sacrifice another permanent. Whenever you sacrifice a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card. )
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U) Stomping Ground (R/G shockland)
(U,U) Swamp x2

(U) Arcane Signet (T: adds B, R, or G to my mana pool.)
(U)
Witch's Oven (T, sac a creature: create a food. If the creature's power was 4 or greater, create 2 food instead.)
(U)
Food token (2, T, sac ~: I gain 3 life.)

Dreadhorde Invasion (At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 1 life and amass 1. (Put a +1/+1 counter on an Army you control. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.) Whenever a Zombie creature token you control with power 6 or greater attacks, it gains lifelink until end of turn.)

(U) Vindictive Vampire (2/3; Whenever another creature I control dies, ~ deals 1 damage to each opponent and I gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Mooseman (Wild Bounty): 29
Commander (0): 2GWU Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
Battlefield:

(UUT)Island x3
(T) Forest

(U Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(U) Risen Reef (Elemental, 1/1, Whenever ~ or another Elemental enters the battlefield under your control, look at the top card of your library. If it's a land card, you may put it onto the battlefield tapped. If you don't put the card onto the battlefield, put it into your hand.)
(S) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 0/2, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.))

Graveyard:
Exile:
Spiderman (Faerie Schemes): 31
Commander (0): 1WUB Alela, Artful Provocateur (2/3; Flying, deathtouch, lifelink; Other creatures I control w/flying get +1/+0; Whenever I cast an artifact or enchantment spell, create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token w/flying)
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(T) Scoured Barrens (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add B or W to my mana pool)
(T) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U) Corridor Monitor (Artifact Creature; 1/4; When ~ ETB, untap target artifact or creature I control)
(U) Shinechaser (2/2 from controlling artifact; Flying, vigilance; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an artifact; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an enchantment)
(S) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That will get old quickly
UUD
Blossoming Sands
Give Druid 3 +1/+1 counters
Done

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(U)
(U)

(U) Vindictive Vampire (2/3; Whenever another creature I control dies, ~ deals 1 damage to each opponent and I gain 1 life.)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (, L, ETB Tapped and gain 1 life. T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

(U) Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(T) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 3/5, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.)) ~3 +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

Spiderman

Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Mortify the Dreadhorde Invasion
Responses?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(U)
(U)

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest
(T) Blossoming Sands (, L, ETB Tapped and gain 1 life. T: Add {G} or {W} to your mana pool.)

(T) Incubation Druid (Elf Druid, 3/5, T: Add one mana of any type that a land you control could produce. If ~ has a +1/+1 counter on it, add three mana of that type instead. 3GG: Adapt 3. (If this creature has no +1/+1 counters on it, put three +1/+1 counters on it.)) ~3 +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard: Mortify
Exile:

Spiderman

Staff member
Attack Oversoul with the Shinechaser
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2

(U)
(U)

Graveyard: Dreadhorde Invasion
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp
(U) Dismal Backwater (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, I gain 1 life,; T: Add U or B to my mana pool)

(U,A) Shinechaser (2/2 from controlling artifact; Flying, vigilance; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an artifact; ~ gets +1/+1 as long as I control an enchantment)
(U) Shambling Suit (Artifact Creature; 2/3; ~'s power is equal to the # of artifacts and/or enchantments I control)

Graveyard: Mortify
Exile:

Spiderman

Staff member
No responses. :(

Done

Library: 46
Battlefield:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(T) Mt

(U)
(U)

Graveyard: Dreadhorde Invasion, Deathsprout
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Graveyard: Mortify, Shinechaser
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Forest, cast my commander, sac my Food token to the triggered ability, done.

Commander (1): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (4/4; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.)
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U)

(S) Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (5/5; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.) *1 +1/+1 counter*
(U) Zombie Army token (1/1) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TTT)Island x3
(T) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU
Flash in Faerie Vandal
Draw
Plains
Cast my commander
Another Incubation Druid
Draw and put island into battle field
Done

Commander (1): 2BRG Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (4/4; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.)
Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U)

(S) Korvold, Fae-Cursed King (5/5; Flying. Whenever ~ etb or attacks, sac another permanent. Whenever I sac a permanent, put a +1/+1 counter on ~ and draw a card.) *1 +1/+1 counter*

Exile:
Hand: 3
Commander (0): 2GWU
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UTTT)Island x4
(T) Forest

(S) Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
(T) Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(S) Faerie Vandal (Faerie, 2/2, Flash Flying Whenever you draw your second card each turn, put a +1/+1 counter on Faerie Vandal.) ~ +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

Exile:

Spiderman

Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Cast my commander, Alela

Done

Battlefield:

(T,T) Swamp x2
(T) Mountain
(T) Forest

(U)

Exile:
Hand: 3
Commander (1): 2GWU
Library: 45
Battlefield:

(T) Plains
(UTTT)Island x4
(T) Forest

(S) Chulane, Teller of Tales (Human Druid, 2/4, Vigilance. Whenever you cast a creature spell, draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. 3,T:Return creature you control to owners hand.)
(T) Maraleaf Pixie (Faerie, 2/2, Flying. T:Add G or U)
(S) Faerie Vandal (Faerie, 2/2, Flash Flying Whenever you draw your second card each turn, put a +1/+1 counter on Faerie Vandal.) ~ +1/+1~

Graveyard:
Exile:
Commander (1): 1WUB
Battlefield:

(T) Island
(T) Swamp

(S) Alela, Artful Provocateur (2/3; Flying, deathtouch, lifelink; Other creatures I control w/flying get +1/+0; Whenever I cast an artifact or enchantment spell, create a 1/1 blue Faerie creature token w/flying)

Exile:

Last edited:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
EOT use Witch's Oven on my Zombie Army. I get a Food, I draw a card, Korvold gets a +1/+1 counter, I gain a life, and you each take 1 damage.

UUD, Forest, Thorn Mammoth. Responses?