BRAWL FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Cateran Emperor

You're a god my foot!

[me]draws the scythe and uses it to cut K9's head off. Gives it to the Harlem Globetrotters saying it's an irregular basketball[/me].

M

MrXarvox

*Tzyver picks up a rock.*

Everyone: "A rock? what do you expect to do with THAT?

*Tzyver crushes the rock into sand*

Everyone: "Oh ****!"

*Tzyver angrily tosses the sand in a circle. Everyone shatters into a billion pieces where the sand hit them*

Tzyver: "That."

F

FrigginRizzo

Hola all you Charles Bronsons,

FrigginRizzo: <---Thinks about beating random individuals but decides to bide time by lighting up a fat one and cracking open a forty.

(remembers that he doesn't smoke fat ones or crack forties)

FrigginRizzo: <---Stole 2 of Rui's Montanhas and gave them to Ransac who sold them to Da' Soulmasta who scanned a few "iffy" copies who sold them to New Wave for $20 each.

"Be gentle," said someone, then impaled themselves on a battered Saprazzan Skerry.

John Friggin' Rizzo
A lover not a fighter. And sucks at being a lover too.

G

Gerode

Love is not the answer! Violence is!

[me] impails FrigginRizzo on a Saprazzan Skerry. [/me]

N

nanokill

[me] negates ransac's spell..but leaves a helpless pig to be changed for ransac(so i don't spoil the post)[/me]

but to spoil the post....

[me] flaps wings blowing all the sand back onto MR.X before it touchs anyone :D[/me]

also K9 again screws up trying to kill teferi...."hey layoff him...the only time somebody dies here is when they leave the cpa...of course members can be killed..but they always come back when every they want..."

M

MrXarvox

sorry, nanokill, but one of the rules of this battle is no "before this", so you all still died from my sand. :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Very, true. So now. To end the first wave of battle, I give give you.....the winner......MrXarvox!!!!!!!

Okay, fight is starting over. All grudges in the last fight are dissolved, no killing everybody at the same time. And, no peanuts.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!

*Ransac runs like a little coward, hoping to find some pretzels.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

[me]decides to become a pretzel vendor, and Ransac doesn't notice. Fuzzy snaps his fingers, and he's wearing a pretzel vendor outfit and carrying a big tray of hot pretzels and squeeze bottles of mustard. He walks up, buys a pretzel, then gets his balls kicked 6,124,098 as Fuzzy kills Ransac.[/me]

Ah, the beauty.

K

K9Archmage

Remember, you can kill me, but i will always come back, since i am a god. MWAHAHAH! Now attack, my armies of dogs! Go dogs,go dead dogs, go undead dogs, go unundead dogs,go reundead dogs!

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm not participating anymore. I will just decide the winner.

But, if it makes you feel better, I'll let you beat me up, still.

Ransac, referee

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]clonks Ransac in the head with a big rock.[/me] There. Now I'm happy :D

By the way, two quick questions for Xarvox:
1) Who the deuce is Tzyver?
2) What's with the sand and why does everything magically blow up?

X

xreemer

[me] walks in, lets out a big xreem (whatever that is) and everybody shrinks to 1/23 their original size.

A tiny [me] jumps into the fray laughing wildly.

everyone wonders why they sound like chipmunks and continues what they were doing before

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*In chipmunk voice*Hey, what happened? KILL THE DOG FARTS!!!!!!!

*Six midgets jump into the battle and juggle melted snowballs.*

Ransac, cpa trash man