BRAWL FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
MOSH PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac prepares for battle. He puts a bandana on his head, straps ammo around him, loads up on weaponry, a knocks over a table for use as a shield.*

INCOMING!!!!!!

*Ransac tosses a molotov cocktail, a.k.a. lightning bolt, at a random individual. That individual is now compost. But, more will join the fray.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

[me] slowly sneaks up behind Ransac and ties his shoes together. Then, he pokes Ransac in the belly and runs away.[/me]

T

Teferi

Ransac all the sudden realizes that it was a banana he put on his forehead not a bandana the banana falls and ransac trips on it and cracks his vertabra, making him paralized for life

ah that's better

B

Bob

"I'll help you, Ransac!"
[me]gives Ransac a spinal embrace!!![/me]
[me]tells Ransac to kill Teferi, then shocks him just for fun...[/me]

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] stands in the middle of the arena with a sign around his neck [/me]
the sign states: If provoked I can swell up several times my own size

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac gives Azreal some cash and asks Azreal to get angry at Apollo and Teferi*

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

[me] slaps his buttcheeks together for no reason at all. Then he burps,farts, and burps. Nothing happened. All of a sudden Azreal blows up and kills Teferi[/me]
Hey, i thought Azreal would only blow up when provoked!

OHMYGOD! i killed Teferi! I'm a bastard!

Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me]regenerates, then collapses, and loses all the money Ransac paid him [/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]runs over and slashes Azreal with the Evisceratin' Scythe v 2.0, then shoves a cork into Azreal's mouth[/me]

What's gonna happen now I wonder?

N

nanokill

[me] pulls out the cork[/me]

[me]grabs a thermo plasma grenade .. teleports right behind ransac...pulls pin and casually drops it down ransac's shirt[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and time stops. Ransac causally takes the grenade out of his shirt, casually walks behind nanokill, casually turns the grenade sideways, and casually shoves it STRAIGHT UP HIS CANDY-@$$!!!!!!!!!!! Ransac then snaps his fingers and time begins again. Nanokill casually feels some pain in his buttocks and then casually explodes.*

Anybody else wanna try me?

*Everybody not with Ransac cringes and cowers in fear.*

That's what I thought.

*Ransac then gives Azreal more money to get angry at Apollo and Teferi.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

I'm staying out of this. Don't try to bring me into this.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

[me] closes his mercenary business and unfolds a lawn chair, sits down and observes in a quiet little bunker [/me]

N

nanokill

Isn't anyone tired of things like that...

(as ransac trys to snap his fingers time stops....for maybe the 300 cpa members who never post)

"unless you haven't noticed Ransac..just about anyone here can do that......... annoyingly snaps fingers (instantly a bunch of grenades appear around Ransac..all with the pins pulled out..they explode as soon as they appear on him,...." before he can try to shove that grenade up my butt...which anyone who ever reads me post know i would never let that happen"

[me] walks over to azreal, hands azreal a debit card with an amount of 100000000000000000 dollars on it[/me]

"now don't just wait for people to hand you money to get angry at someone then hate..just haul your immortal butt around and fight who ever you think you want to fight..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is in pain, wondering why his finger didn't snap. Ransac reads the previous post.*

You stole my idea!

*Ransac then tries something new. Ransac points his finger at nanokill. Nanokill becomes a pig*

Hey, that's pretty cool.

*Ransac then points his finger at nanokill, the pig. Nanokill, the pig, becomes bacon. Ransac happily eats the bacon.*

And none of this "before you do this" crap. This isn't magic, it's brawling. The other fighters aren't supposed to give to time to react.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Cool hehe
[me] takes out his trusty rocket launcher and begins firing in all directions [/me]

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

[me], who has approximately 17,024 arms, thrashes them around wildly. Everybody dies.[/me]

Oh, and Ransac: Good work. We are first and foremost a casual site after all.

K

K9Archmage

But teferi, a MORTAL can't kill an immortal, but a GOD can. And since i am a GOD, i can kill you, simply by flicking my fingers

[me] flicks teferi off a cliff. He explodes in a bloody mess.[/me]

OHMYGOD! THE GROUND KILLED TEFERI! ITS A BASTARD!

Hoipa