Bosh?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think of him more like a beefed up Stone Giant, with the exception that the artifact can't fly (I'm sure there's better parallels, but that's what comes in my head).

T

train

I try...

And Actually - with all the multicolor decks out there utilizing some artifacts - he just might be the game clincher...

N

Nightstalkers

All I can say is that I can really use him in my artifact decks.

Somehow, Karn just gets a little too lonely sometimes.

T

train

Karn didn't have to be lonely - Titania could have sung a song and brought him some friends...

N

Nightstalkers

But who wants to be friends with a crappy old ring he could have animated himself?

On the same note, who wants to be friends with Urza's smelly old gym shorts? (aka Urza's Armor)

R

Reverend Love

Speaking of Karn while reading some of the background for Mirrodin it popped into my mind that maybe this is a Artificial Plane created and ruled by Karn eeh? Remember he did become a Planeswalker AND his special ability is quite fitting of the Mirrodin would don't you think?

N

Nightstalkers

With Karn, swords started writhing, helms started attacking, and your old gym shorts desided to attack.

Now you're thinking he's taking over the plane? what a great idea.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by train
Karn didn't have to be lonely - Titania could have sung a song and brought him some friends...
Ah, Titania and my other favorite card, Winter Orb... :p

T

train

Speaking of Karn while reading some of the background for Mirrodin it popped into my mind that maybe this is a Artificial Plane created and ruled by Karn eeh?
Possible - but I don't read the novels and am not sure as to WoTC's complete background on this new world...

Do they hae that orb thing where you can look up key words?...
Someone might search for Karn...;)

R

Reverend Love

I think they removed it due to the reoccurring hacking it was subject too.....WoTC probably wasn't pleased about a hole in the Orb coughing up the complete spoiler for 8th.

T

train

Did that seriously happen?...

Did WoTC put a report out about it or what?...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think WOTC put out a report, but I remember reading something like that on one of the other sites about it. I'm not sure it was the Orb being the problem though - I thought it was more the previews of the cards from each set thing and someone figured out the system (naming?) there and got into them.

T

train

rein-Karn-ated...

cute huh?!...

"No - I haven't had my coffe yet? - Why do you ask?"

R

Reverend Love

Yes your honor..I again Reverend Love raise before this court today...irrefutable proof that KARN! The Silver Golem turned Plansewalker is the entity responsible for Mirrodin's teeming life!.... I show you now;

Tower of Fortunes

SHAZAAM!