Board Cleaners

B

Budget Player Cadet

Yeah, I saw Prince RXI by battle arena, it's nice to finally have a bit of action there again.

Killer Joe

Rakarth said:
I've been looking for a while now for a board cleaner (well that is the title of the thread, what else did you expect?). Apart from Wrath of God which is too expensive for me at the moment, what others could you suggest?

Rakarth
Am I right in assuming that you're looking for low-priced board cleaners because I definitely missed that when I last posted. :eek:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You last posted Evacuation, which should be a low-priced board cleaner. Where's the problem?

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Rakarth

When I said low-priced in my initial post I mainly meant actual price, WoG on eBay is far too expensive for me. I was looking for something with a similar enough effect that I could hope to get.

Evacuation is along those lines and is nice and cheap on eBay and my local wargames shop might have it/get it for me, I was just looking for a destroy all creatures or 4/5/6 damage to all creatures type card. Something which can remove a load of threats from the board for a massive weenie invasion or a turn where all my suspend cards come into play.

Sorry if I'm posting impossible conditions for you, I appreciate all the help :D

Rakarth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heck, I just post my ideas, I let you guys figure out the price of them 'cause I have no idea what they go for these days :)

D

DarthFerret

Hmm...Modus beat me to it. Balance is one of my favorites. That and the Disk! (Nevinryls)

V

Venton

Wow, I didn't know anyone would remember who the hell I was. :confused:
Maybe I'll drop out of sight for a few more weeks so i can make another dramatic entrance.
:D