blue

R

Riva Iron-Grip

im sorry, but blue is the worst color EVER. i had an all black merc deck that won 39 games in a row at a local tourney. and 19 were against blue. now red is also my fav. i had a burn deck with 23 wins, and 14 were against blue. blue just keeps pissing my fucking ass off. blue is like the sloppy tomatoes and lettuce on a big mac. it sux ass. the only good thing about blue is the palinchron and rootwater thief. but nothing is going to change me from red and black. red is destructive, and black is death. green is strength and white is vitality. well what the FUCK is blue? is like the fucking piss on the side of the toilet that always splashes every where? fuck counterspells. just bring something small to make them use it, then whip something big ass out to piss them off. i mean, fuck use a sever soul on their ass, have them counter it, then fucking cast a corrupt. shit it doesn't get better than that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think I mentioned it already but red is mine just because its my favorite color in general. I don't know what my least favorite is... probably black just because I rarely build decks in black, but really no particular reason.

L

Lythand

I think the colors we play reflect our personality. So we tend to like the colors associated with that personality. Magic will always be magic no matter what color we play or like. I find it a challange to find something in magic that I dislike and force myself to try it and see what it is that makes me despise it. Ussualy I end up liking it in the long run. I hated blue at one point. For the same reason as everyone else. But I tried and learned it. I like to think that I am an experienced magic player. Give me a color..and I can play. No matter what color it is. Who really cares what the other person likes to play.. Thats what makes each deck different and each player different. Its like everyday life..No one is the same person.

And Deathknight666...You forgot about Morphling in your blue creature lineup

U

Ura

Not to be rude but,
lose the cursing Deathknight!

Its bad enough you barely know what your talking about but the swearing really isn't needed.

L

lilpinhead

My friend plays with a blue deck that has propagandas, capsize, mindgames, Counterspells gallore, and a bunch of other really annoying cards, I absolutley refuse to play against him and that deck because we always get to point where whenever I want to attack him I have to pay mana for creature and whenever I do actually have the mana and creatures he just capsizes them and the land with his seemingly unexhaustible supply of mana....grrrrr....blue is evil.

I

Istanbul

You have a valid point. I've already ICQ'ed him about his profanity. As I told him, profanity is like a seasoning. Used sparingly, it can spice up any point you want to make with extra strength. Overused, it can drown out that point.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Ura and Istanbul are right, Death Knight. Nobody here is impressed with your swearing. Anybody can do that.

I'd rather you impressed me with your thoughts, and please, don't tell me you think with that mouth!

[me]shudders...[/me]

J

Jaws10387

I asked the same question at another site and I got these results.

Red 35.7%
Blue 28.5%
Black 28.5%
Green 7.1%
White 0%

S

seveninchcowboy

Black is by far my most favorite color. Why you ask? Because of cards like flesh reaver or phyrexian negator. Or better yet the card (i think) that symbolizes black best: kaervek's spite. it's just that really cool characteristic of black that gives everything(life, creatures, etc.) just to kill your opponent. My least favorite color is blue. Although no explanation is needed of why blue is evil. But I personally started to hate blue after i playing my very first blue deck. It was good, a little too good. it wasn't too complicated bounce/counter with palinchrons for the kill. The thing was that it sucked having an almost gauranteed win. I can understand WOTC making so much counter stuff since blue has to be centered around something but just to be fair i think blue shouldn't get any hoser cards like douse or any others.

D

Duel

Right, blue is not dumb. Blue has more psychology in a rootwater thief than green does in the entire Mercadian Block!!! Boom boom boom, Red is dumb. Stomp, stomp, stomp, Green is dumb. Kill, kill, kill, black is dumb. White and blue may be the only inteligent colors out there. And it's not a coincidence that the fnial 10 decks at the NY open had not a white deck among them. All other colors are good with blue, possibly (possibly, mind you) excepting red.

Blue is the color of the mind, and has some cards that defined the game. Red has shock, green has giant growth, black has drain life, white has wrath of god/armageddon. Blue has the counterspell. DEAL WITH IT!