Blue is bad in multiplayer

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't think that focused decks are bad in MP so much as that deckbuilders often focus on the wrong things.

N

Notepad

Spidey--Would that he his famous "real men don't need blue" deck that we teased him for like three months before he finally posted? If so, I lost the link. Could you post it?

Oversoul--Agreed. People often think duel-mindedly, since that is almost all of what internet strategy writing is. That, and they often forget the political reactions to anything you do.

T

TheCasualOblivion

Most recent version of the U/W deck with a splash of red I've talked about playing in multiplayer around here, for those who were wondering/asked about it.

Creatures-18

4 Voidmage Prodigy
3 Galina's Knight(would be Meddling Mages if I had em)
4 Man-O-War
4 Lightning Angel
3 Flametongue Kavu

Spells-24

4 Counterspell
3 Absorb
4 Swords To Plowshares
2 Orim's Thunder
2 Control Magic
3 Wrath of God
1 Balance
2 Zuran Orb
3 Fact or Fiction

Land-21 (17 Blue, 14 White, 7 Red)
1 Tundra
2 Plateau
2 Battlefield Forge
2 Adarkar Wastes
3 Coastal Tower
1 Cloudcrest Lake
1 Undiscovered Paradise
2 City of Brass
7 Island

total-63 cards(building 61-63 card decks has always been a vice of mine)

This is just the version I just built. The version I was playing in multiplayer back then was a little different, but basically this deck. In multiplayer, I would just try to lay low and stay alive being as inconspicuous as possible, then win the final 1 on 1.

N

Notepad

Huh? *wakes up* Teacher, the answer is THREAD NECROMANCY! *looks around at laughing students*

Oh...sorry...

Damn I hate falling asleep in class...

(But you really should knock that to 60 cards. No reason to ever play more if you're planning on winning. ;) Or, you can play more, if you're running Battle of Wits or something.

Or if there is Coat in your deck. Mmm, Coat...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Notepad said:
Spidey--Would that he his famous "real men don't need blue" deck that we teased him for like three months before he finally posted? If so, I lost the link. Could you post it?
Man, I was going to reply to this once I found his thread but I forgot :rolleyes: Apparently it's not easily findable. I'll try to remember to keep looking.