Blizzard Cheaters Begone!

N

Notepad

Ah, so it was returned CDs that some little skript kiddies messed up. Very sad.

So...who do ya LAN with? I thought you was just a schizophrenic, and not actually 16 different Nightstalkers...

:eek:

N

Nightstalkers

Nightstalkers, street kids, or just others who like multiplaying :D Used to own a store in Memphis which was called CD Exchange... The glamour went out the window and I was the one left floating the business. :( Very sad that the store idea crashed because now all I have is a hundred computers in storage, and sixteen set up for lan parties :( :( :(

N

Notepad

My adivse to you, dear Nightstalkers: GO TO KOREA!!!~~~~~~~~

You could run a cyber cafe and get tons of money that way. The only thing you have to do is go there...and get a pig to stand in the corner.

(Don't ask about the pig...)

N

Nightstalkers

Have you misjudged me, my big birded friend? Sure I have other internet cafes, in the European area as it goes.

The U.S. just doesn't respect the cyber side of life anymore :(

F

FmK-AnC

I used to play d2... than my account was hacked.. i started a new one a month later after i was over it.. my brother gave away the password... havent played since... makes me sad that people hack like that

N

Nightstalkers

D2 was fun in its hayday...

I mean, they were selling they're items on ebay for crying out loud!

N

Nightstalkers

I still remember a necromancers skullcap going for around $100 on Ebay...

Funny if you think about it. People bidding on junk which takes up such a small space :D

N

Notepad

>> I still remember a necromancers skullcap going for around $100 on Ebay...

That would be Tarnhelm. No way it was $100, even in the beginning of the game. Not even the Stone of Jordan ring was that much, and it remains to be game currency even today.

>> Funny if you think about it. People bidding on junk which takes up such a small space

Sort of like the whole trading system in MTGO? :rolleyes:

N

Nightstalkers

It was that darned necro skullcap...

+2 to all necromancer abilities?

I don't remember, But I sure as heck liked me 278 def bone shield though :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From today's Gamespy newsletter:
Warcraft III, Starcraft Bans - Kyote
PlanetWarcraft brings the news from Blizzard that an additional 200,000 Starcraft accounts and 7000 Warcraft III accounts have been closed due to cheating. 4000 of those Warcraft 3 accounts have been banned from ladder play for a month, the rest permanently. Blizzard reiterates their warning in this message that repeated cheating can result in permanent bans from Battle.net, their online playing service.

Source: StrategyPlanet

F

FoundationOfRancor

With the new patch, and new ladder on D2, the game is much more fun.