Blizzard Cheaters Begone!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Spiderman, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Ah, so it was returned CDs that some little skript kiddies messed up. Very sad.

So...who do ya LAN with? I thought you was just a schizophrenic, and not actually 16 different Nightstalkers...

:eek:
  2. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Nightstalkers, street kids, or just others who like multiplaying :D Used to own a store in Memphis which was called CD Exchange... The glamour went out the window and I was the one left floating the business. :( Very sad that the store idea crashed because now all I have is a hundred computers in storage, and sixteen set up for lan parties :( :( :(
  3. Notepad Seffy Sefro

My adivse to you, dear Nightstalkers: GO TO KOREA!!!~~~~~~~~

You could run a cyber cafe and get tons of money that way. The only thing you have to do is go there...and get a pig to stand in the corner.

(Don't ask about the pig...)
  4. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Have you misjudged me, my big birded friend? Sure I have other internet cafes, in the European area as it goes.

The U.S. just doesn't respect the cyber side of life anymore :(
  5. FmK-AnC The Immortal

I used to play d2... than my account was hacked.. i started a new one a month later after i was over it.. my brother gave away the password... havent played since... makes me sad that people hack like that
  6. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

D2 was fun in its hayday...

I mean, they were selling they're items on ebay for crying out loud!
  7. FmK-AnC The Immortal

yeah thats when it started to suck
  8. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

I still remember a necromancers skullcap going for around $100 on Ebay...

Funny if you think about it. People bidding on junk which takes up such a small space :D
  9. Notepad Seffy Sefro

>> I still remember a necromancers skullcap going for around $100 on Ebay...

That would be Tarnhelm. No way it was $100, even in the beginning of the game. Not even the Stone of Jordan ring was that much, and it remains to be game currency even today.

>> Funny if you think about it. People bidding on junk which takes up such a small space

Sort of like the whole trading system in MTGO? :rolleyes:
  10. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

It was that darned necro skullcap...

+2 to all necromancer abilities?

I don't remember, But I sure as heck liked me 278 def bone shield though :D
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

From today's Gamespy newsletter:
  12. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

With the new patch, and new ladder on D2, the game is much more fun.