BGW Triad Control for MP

Killer Joe

At my monthly MML game I've been getting hit really hard by multiple players (I also "tell" them to get me out quick or they will all die a horrible Magic death :)). But, in particular, there are a few above average players who seem to win alot via artifacts and/or broken creatures so I've added a few 'mean' cards to my deck including:

Splinter
&
Eradicate

These are great cards since one spell can take care of four threats. I am having a particularly hard time with artifacts but don't want to use MASS artifact destruction.

Killer Joe

Yes, but I didn't notice too many enchantments bothering me.

However, I found this one to be interesting:
Return to Dust

Though it won't *pluck* cards out of the player's deck it will get rid of that one and/or another pesky one. :D

Killer Joe

I just ran across this deck yesterday when I was cleaning up my 'gaming mess'. It's so convoluted that it lacks any resemblence to what I originally had in mind. The next time I play it I'm going back to the basics and forget about adjusting for the players I'm playing against and just let it do what it's supposed to do and if it doesn't work, oh well, it's still a lot of fun to play! :D

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
You want more creatures or less? Fleshbag marauder is Innocent blood on a stick, it'd be great with Debtor's knell.
Another idea for such a deck I encountered recently (a nice read btw) that revolved around getting a lot of mana with Cabal coffers. This worked through Living wish and Sylvan scrying. The writer missed Vesuva as Coffers 5-8 btw. Living wish can be quite an investment, but Scrying is an uncommon (as is Coffers, but they're pricey as well). If you have beaucoup mana, you can do very stupid things. You could try Scapeshift as well.

A card that'd be absolutely the stone cold nuts is Liliana Vess.