Beyond Balderdash: Question 3 Final Results and Scores!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Do it however you like, it's just a game and it's a fun one.
I just think that a vote of #4, or #5 or #7 is arbitrary to however Spiderman lists them. Give each a point, who cares?
Also, I don't believe that anyone is using the net for the answer, it totally defeats the fun in this game.
I could only think of two possibilities for this one: Royal Canadian something Association and RC racers, which is radio or remote controlled racers. I think both are A-typical of most people's experiences.

Melkor

But is that really a problem? When there are a bunch of the same answers, why would anyone guess those when Spiderman has made it clear that those answers are incorrect?

T

train

Well... since no one got the correct answer to spidey...

I'm guessing 3...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul said:
I doubt anyone looked it up. You said it was the wrong answer anyway. If people looked it up, they should get it right. And there was quite a variety of creative but wrong answers on the first two questions despite that a net lookup on one of those would very easily give the right answer--I just tried it for both and Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" feature would have answered either of the first two questions.
Knowing all of you guys, I doubt you guys have used the Net also to give your answer. Just my past experience in earlier games here with different people (and a younger/less mature age group) and on other boards, I was saying when I see a lot of the same answer, I think "Net Lookup".

I just wanted to clarify what was going on since people started to vote for the similiar answers, that's all. Since you all have been warned and if this happens again with more similiar answers being given and people voting for them, I won't say anything further :)

Okay, here are the results:

Here's the answer list:
  1. Radio Control Racing Association (DarthFerret)
  2. Refrigeration Compressor Rebuilders Association (CORRECT)
  3. Reconnaissance Capture and Recovery Act (Ransac)
  4. Remote Control Racing Association (Oversoul)
  5. Remote Control Racing Association (train)
  6. Radio Controlled Racing Association (Mooseman)
  7. Remote Control Racing Association (BigBlue)
  8. Recovery Center for Resentful Animals (Limited)
  9. Rodeo Cattle Riding Association (TomB)
  10. Rancho Cucamonga Racing Association (sageridder)
  11. Rodent Control and Removal Act (Melkor)
  12. Reduced Calorie Renters' Association (Jigglypuff)

Limited & TomB voted for Melkor's answer.
Ransac & Mooseman voted for DarthFerret's answer.
BigBlue and Melkor voted for TomB's answer.
Oversoul voted for Jigglypuff's answer.
Jigglypuff voted for Limited's answer.
train voted for Ransac's answer.
And sageridder voted for the correct answer.

Melkor, DarthFerret, and TomB get 2 points
Jigglypuff, Limited, Ransac, and sageridder get 1 point.

Scores:

TomB 6
Ransac 4
Limited 3
Melkor 3
DarthFerret 2
Jigglypuff 2
Mooseman 2
BigBlue 1
EricBess 1
Oversoul 1
sageridder 1