Best X

• Thread starter Shiro, Time Devourer
  • Start date
S

Shiro, Time Devourer

What do you think is the best X card ever written?

L

Lotus Mox

my fav right now is Ivy Elemental.

the best is prolly Fireball or Stroke of Genius.

T

theorgg

I'm partial to Thrive, personally.

The first article actually mentioned to me was the one I wrote about my Masques block Thrive deck.

If only my matchups had bee better, I could've won that thing! (as it goes... well, so it goes.)

E

Elrond

Out of the X burn spells I'm partial to Rolling Thunder, I'm not sure if that's the name of the card I'm thinking of but it's the one that you can distribute the damage any way you want without paying for additional targets but costs an extra red mana.

Out of all of the X spells I'd probably have to say either Stroke of Genius or Drain Life.

C

Chaos Turtle

Stroke of Genius is the best.

I miss Rolling Thunder terribly...

M

Mikeymike

Stroke of Genius is the best, Rolling Thunder is my favorite for multiplayer utility, Illuminate is simply the coolest X spell ever printed. Death Grasp ain't so bad either.

A

Apollo

Ooh, Mind Twist, I forgot about that. I don't know which is better, but I prefer to do the Twist.

M

Mikeymike

TICM, you're a pimp for playing Dregs of Sorrow, one of my all-time favortie cards. I can't believe I forgot it.

Mind Twist, should read
XB
Target player discards X cards at random. As an additional cost to Mind Twist you must prepare yourself for the beating of your life.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Ok. Spell Blast is a better answer. I admit defeat.

How about... Meteor Storm!
Double the X-ness!

A

Apollo

Dude, when I started playing, my first starter had a Meteor Storm in it and I thought it doubled the mana. So 6 mana does 10 damage, divided however you like. That card was God!:)

L

Lotus Mox

you mean Meteor Shower, which would suck compared to Rolling Thunder, if not for its Jaya Ballard quote :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ultimate Nightmare of Wizard's of the Coast Customer Service!!!!!

*Ransac is mugged by three squirrel, a poodle, and a guy wearing a Nixon mask.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Apollo

Gack! Now, not only am I an idiot that can't understand a card, I'm an idiot that can't understand the wrong card.