Best Way to Lose

T

The Magic Jackal

In response to your flamethrower, I cast withdraw, first targeting me, then casey. We both survive, yeah!

D

DÛke

Magical Jackal, you can't do that because you stabbed Casey by choosing option #3, remember? :)

T

The Magic Jackal

I just stabbed him in the arm, He's not dead, yet.

D

DÛke

Well he's dead now because I Stab HIM!
NAH
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

F

Fire Slinger

*judge steps in

All that stabbing and countering you just did are considered illegal moves. You're in the wrong forum.

*judge steps back out to avoid being stabbed

F

Fire Slinger

*judge steps back in and glances around nervously

The Battle Arena

*judge quickly steps out.

D

DÛke

Why don't we meet their someday, judge, maybe we could 'fight' it out...You too Magical Jackal...I'll beat you, and Casey, TOGETHER :) NAh muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa!

D

Duel

Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system. I have a new way of dying, my brother just did this.

He's playing mono white, casts Avatar of hope. Casts inviobility of avatar of hope, I control magic avatar of hope, he pariahs it. He smiles, and says "now you can't deal me damage. I win." I smile back "Adam," say I "You have two more disenchants in that deck," I reveal two counterspells I'm holding "and no other way to kill me but creatures attacking. I have an inviobilitied avatar of hope, and my deck is about 10 cards bigger than yours..."

K

krichaiushii

I once witnessed a lone Shanodin Dryad deal 41 points of damage over the course of a large multiplayer game.

The sad thing was that it was against the same person, but it did finally kill him. It's amazing how long a 1/1 will last if seven people work to keep it alive...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess mine would be poison, just because it's pretty hard to actually die by it and not by the damage itself.

T

The Magic Jackal

Your messing w/ the wrong person duke. In the words of the great John Maclain "I don't like to lose." Watch your back, you never know where the assassin is hiding.

D

DÛke

Hey Duel, if YOU knew me, YOU'D messing with the wrong person, trust me :)
You can't kill legends, they're already dead, and I'm a legend, a humbled assassin like yourself isn't a great challenge, truste me.

D

DÛke

same to you magical jackal,

I HOPE we're not really fighting, I don't want to make enemys already, so here:
:);):);)

E

Erbrich

A favorite among some people I play with, is the turn before they know they're going to die, they mana burn themselves to death. It doesn't happen all the time, but is a recurring thing. It gets a little annoying once in a while.

Erb

A

Apollo

My opponent drew his opening hand and started yelling and laughing. He won the toss to go first and said this:

"Swamp, Ritual, Ritual, Ritual, Ill-Gotten Gains. I'll take a Hymn, Duress, and Ritual back. Duress you and Hymn you."

I had no cards in hand, and he had a Swamp in play, and a Ritual in hand. The next turn, of course, he drew a Hypnotic Specter. Ten turns later, I lost with one land in play. It's the most helpless feeling you'll ever have.

I would have sworn he rigged his deck if I hadn't shuffled it myself.