Best Way to Lose

M

manchot_13

What would be the best way to lose?

Mine would be:

Me: I cast demonic consutation for Black Lotus.
Opponent: Oh common, don't give up yet, it's only first turn!
(I reveal six black lotuses and then decks myself)

Me: Oh man, i knew i shoulda put more of those in there...

T

theorgg

play repercussions and realize they have enough creature power to kill you, but your short about four damage.

T

The Magic Jackal

Taking twenty damage from a sneaky homunculus. You know you suck if you take twenty damage from a sneaky homunculus.

D

Duel

I died to Marker beetles. That sucked. Not even a pumped up one...

I'd say my favorite way to die would definately be my 30 point hurricane. I've done it before, and it works on the principle that if I go down, I take everyone with me...

C

Cateran Overlord

I dunno why I did, but my 122 point eathquake! I would have won, but hey, it was FUN! All my elves didn't like it hough... :(

D

DÛke

One time we were playing a multiplayer game of 4, and all other 3 players got mad at me because of what I've telling them, so they all started beating on me. Each turn, each would send their hords to attack me, ofcourse, it was a horde or 1/1's and maybe 2/2's so I didn't have a big problem, but just to have honor, instead of letting them kill me, I mana burned myself. I was at 6 lives, and everyone was laughing at me because I was loosing, nobody saw it coming since they were arguing on who should finish me off, but I didn't let anyone finish me off, I finished myself off, and I liked it too. Nothing was said to me by them, except a stare of wonder.

I never loose; I die in honor.

G

Gizmo

I once lost because I forgot to put the Drain Life into my Prosper-Bloom deck. I`d not played it for a month and when I came to build it back up from memory I found I had an extra slot free, so I just added another Power Sink and thought nothing of it...

Doh!

T

The Magic Jackal

LOL gizmo, that's like not putting soul feast in a bargain deck! And duke, isn't mana burning yourself dishonorable? When has committing suicide ever been considered honorable. If you go down you have to take everyone w/ you (122 point earthquake).

D

DÛke

I was loosing anyway, and I could have taken anyone with me.
Why should I let anyone kill me :) I rather mana burn myself, and feel the pain that I have inflected upon me rather than seeing how painful it is to be tourtered.

Here's a question: If you had no choice but to stab yourself, would you stab yourself or let someone stab you?
Which do you consider more 'honorable' :)?

T

The Magic Jackal

I'd take option #3 and stab casey. That has to be honorable

D

DÛke

I'll take option #4 and stab you for stabbing Casey/Psycammar...

T

The Magic Jackal

In response I cast alexi's cloak on myself preventing you from targeting me. HAHAHAHA

D

DÛke

It doesn't matter what you cast, because I cast Wrath of God? Muuayhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhaahahahha
Who gets the last laugh now!

D

DÛke

Well, I guess I'll have to do it with an Apacalypse...
**Uses Apacalypse to remove MAGICAL JACKAL from the game**
Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

M

Multani

(Multani pulls up his flamethrower and burns everyone's cards.)
Game over. Everyone dies.

Back on topic.
Best way to lose is to die after being poked at for an hour.
Note: Never happened to me. Did, however, happen to my friend.