Best TV show?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Llan: Whose Line Is It Anyway? is an improv comedy show "where everything is made up and the points don't matter". It's based off a Canadian/British show of the same name and format which runs on the Game Show Network. It's basically a bunch of skits where the performers (3 regulars and 1 guest) improv because they never know the situations in advance. Hilarious most of the time.

GryphonClaw: You're a prime candidate for dem Nielson ratings thing.

All: If I wasn't busy on weeknights alot I'd probably also watch Dharma and Greg, Drew Carey Show, Two Guys and a Girl, and Dilbert. I don't know what it is about ABC... :)

M

Mr_Pestilence

Well, I don't really watch the ol' uni-directional sludge pump a lot, but I do enjoy:

1. The Simpsons
2. Futurama
3. Roswell (don't know why, I just seem to watch every week)

D

Dune Echo

Rancor! I LOVE THAT SHOW! Hell, when my wife first started watching Buffy and Angel, I laughed at her. Now I love it! It's so campy it's funny and isn't Spike the best comic relief ever? God, he makes me crack up!

T

theorgg

I'm confused.

isn't angel the show where an angle goes and helps out someone in need a-la Quantum Leap with religeous overtones?

C

Chaos Turtle

Heh.
That's "Touched By an Angel."
"Angel" is a spinoff of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."

Killer Joe

Voyager is going to end?????????
So is X-Files??????
Man, I'm switching my choices around:
1.) Will&Grace
2.) Fraiser
3.) NPR (radio)

F

FoundationOfRancor

lol! I started some angel controversy. :) Hey dune, did you see the first 1 where this guy was holding the chick (Cordilia, i think) and angel walks out of the darkenesas. The dude says 'Who are you?' Then the chick goes "YOu dopnt know who he is? YOUR GONNA GET YOUR ASS KICKED!!"
That was the best scene ever....

I guess you had to be there...

X files is gonna end!? Whats this about a 5th star trek series?

G

Gizmo

1. Buffy (by a huge margin the best thing on TV, SO well written and I appreciate how much it aims at a mature and literate teen audience when everything else young in candyfloss. In fact it`s absence from your lists suggests to me that perhaps the UK is so far behind in showing Buffy that it`s already finished over there. Say it ain`t so!)
2. Simpsons (by a huge margin the second best thing on TV)
3. Highlander (Swords! Queen Theme! Swords!)

F

FoundationOfRancor

I used to REALLY like buffy, but I stopped watching it for 2 reasons. I dont watch that much tv and i took out my time for angel, and the last season or so I havent liked all that much.

Z

Zadok001

Buffy's ok, but Angel tends more towards my style (i.e., hide in dark corners, with more psychological stuff than Buffy). No, it ain't over. Anything but, actually.

I actually started watching those shows 'cause I thought they'd be hilariously bad. I seem to have been inordinately addicted to wierd looking vampires and demons. Cool.

"You shouldn't have done that. --Angel"

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, I really started watching them for the same reason Zadok. But, like a bad weed, they kinda grew on me.

Doesn't everyone here just love Spike? OMG! His character gets all the best lines! I loved that part where he had this monologue about how he was going to get Buffy and then all of the sudden the military guys stun him and carry him off. LOL!

And hell, the shows are just kooky enough that they're fun to watch and so bad, you just can't stop!

I wish they'd bring back Seth Green. His character was cool. It sucks that he left the show. How many times has Oz pulled everyone's asses out of the fire?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Actually, I started watching buffy cuz i lost a bet! I bet my friend that if she learned (and played) magic, I wouls watch buffy till it got cancelled. I w3as so surpirsed when she actually took me up on it. At first I thought it was dumb but now im hooked! And we agreed that I could watch angel instead of buffy. I CANT BELIEAVE THEY KILLED DOYLE! OMG!!!!!! HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! sorry :)

S

Spaceman Spiff

For me its:

Simpsons,
Family Guy,
Norm.

Spaceman Spiff, The one thats not from calvin and hobbes

T

The Magic Jackal

Dune echo:

<-------(9)------

Foundation of rancor:

<----------(10)-------

I'm 1/5 of the way their, and i'm rapidly running out of people to shoot.

G

Gryphonclaw

Jackal,
Is that why you wasted four flaming arrows on me? (not counting the first one)
One was enough, the other four really stung.
(Fortunately I am good friends with a Karmic Guide so I can still post.)

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hey! I got #10. Cool. :)
Oh wait, I shouldnt want that...

C

Cheewok22

For me:
1.) The Simpsons
2.) Family Guy
3.) Futurama
4.) That 70's Show
5.) Tom Green Show
6.) SNL
7.) MST3K
8.) Sports Center
9.) The Drew Carey Show
10.)Who's Line is it Anyway
11.)Jay Leno
12.)Craig Kilborn Show (kicks a$$)
13.)Howard Stern
14.)Daily Show
15.)Baseball Tonight

T

The Magic Jackal

The tom green show gets boring after awhile, you can only watch tom green make an ass of himself so many times. BTW by Cheewok:
<--------(22)-------

O

Ophidian

Anybody like South Park? That is about the only time I get to watch TV (midnight on saturday), so I try to catch it as much as I can. Man, this show is beyond funny. It's almost so funny it's stupid, or is it the other way around..