Best TV show?

T

The Magic Jackal

For all of you who watch tv 24-7 like i do, (I even watch tv while playing magic) what do you consider to be the best 3 tv show? Here are mine:

1) The simpsons
2) Futurama (changing the time slot really messed this show up)
3) Who's line is it anyway?

U

Ura

for me its;

1) Whos Line is it Anyway?
2) The Tonight Show
3) Just Shoot Me

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Stargate
The X-Files
The Naked Truth (I catch it every morning right before I get ready for work, and it always cracks me up)

Obviously, I don't get to watch a lot of prime time TV during the week.

:D

TomB
CPA Member

A

asadoine

I actually switch the tv on only for one show : Simpsons. The rest of the time if I watch it is to be together with my wife.

1) Simpson
2) Iron Chef
3) when the tv is switched off ...

berto

T

theorgg

1) A-TEAM
2) Poket monsters(Cockfights for Kids!)
3) Southpark!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I assume you mean currently on...

1) Who's Line Is it Anyway (getting too many band people though)

2) Friends

3) Umm... that's pretty much all I watch regularly.

C

Crackdown

1. Emeril Live! (You got to try out some of those dishes.)

2. Iron Chef (Egads! No one can cook so many dishes that fast . . . even with help.)

3. New Yankee Workshop (It looks so easy, but my stuff never comes out like that.)

Killer Joe

Voyager <Star Trek>
X-Files
National Public Radio (I know it's not TV but I listen to it all the time, I'm a freakin' News junkie)

Honorable mention goes to:
"Sponge Bob Square Pants"
my two little ones love that show.

C

Chaos Turtle

Yeah!
Radio kicks arse!
NPR and BBC World News are like manna from heaven!

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
1. Flyers games
2. Whatever's on.
3. Flyers games (Hmm... getting a strange feeling of Deja Vu :))

But seriously, all I really watch on TV are Flyers games (well.. hockey in particular), the rest of the time I do work (note, not games) on the computer.

-mike

F

FoundationOfRancor

Okay, everybodys gonna hate me... but I like this show called angel. THe fight scenes kick so much ass! (Oh whoops can I swear here?) I also like good vs. evil on scifi

G

Gryphonclaw

Favortie TV shows?

Well, I don't watch a lot of TV, but I regularly watch Simpsons, then Malcom in the middle, partly because it's on right afterwards. (Last episode was hilarious)

My tastes are defined primarily by a) What's on, and b) What's on following the show I'm watching.

I also really like Will & Grace, the characters always crack me up, and the guy who plays Jack does the best gay since Tom whatsisname from kids in the the hall.

Lastly I watch X-files pretty regularly, usually followed by the Outer Limits, although the latter hasn't been anywhere near as good as it was.

(Hey, this is my 50th post) :eek:

T

theorgg

actually, has anyone seen that new show about that screwed up redneck that comes on FOX now?
I forget what it's called, but the first episode was funny as hell.

T

theorgg

Oh yea.

It's called Titus

why would we flaim you for watching a religeous show? were not against religeon here.

I admit to staring at serra angel for unhealthy amounts of time.

but I won't admit staring at flicker for a long time in disbelief.(I hope the spellshaper is real.)

Z

Zadok001

Angel is religious? This is a new one... Aside from the occassional crosses, that is. :)

#1. X-Files
#2. Angel
#3. Whatever Startrek.

"Why make a show only half an hour? No time for anything..."

C

Chaos Turtle

I read that Voyager journey ends next season and that they're considering a Sulu-based old-style Trek show. You know, adventure and fighting and Klingons and things like that, in case anyone cares.

I also dig "Will and Grace", even though I've only seen 2 episodes like, last year. Oh, well, that's what you get when you don't own a TV.

Oh, Duel, this "TV" thing that everyone's chatting about is a sinister mind-control device aimed at sucking out your free will and making you buy things you don't need or even want, all the while making you fat and lazy.
Go get one today.

L

Llan

Back down here in Germany, we dont know
Who´s Line is it anyway.

What is it?