Best Multiplayer card?

H

Hawaiian mage

Well the "best" card would be Firestorm. Has to be big multiplayer though, like 15 to 20. You just use Necrologia, draw as many cards as you can, choose 20 target's and win all in the same turn.

Common Curtisy is the most fun to play though. Too bad you have to ask yourself for permission also.

P.S. Crypt Rats 2B
Creture-Rats V
X:deal X damage to all creatures and players. Spend only black mana in this way.
1/1

Pretty usefull with a white ward.

G

garfobo

I think a fun, but not the best card for a large multi-player is syphon soul

Syphon Soul
2B, Black Sorcery
Common from Classic 6th Edition,
Syphon Soul deals to damage to each other player, you gain life equal to that damage.

5 players, 2 damage to each, 10 life for u, 3 mana. Kik ass!

M

Mikeymike

How about best Set for multiplayer cards.
Prophecy
Legends (of course the best MP cards are $20 and up)

K.--Citadel of Pain is great in MP, however I have 4 in one of my decks and its gotten shelled w/in 2 turns EVERYTIME its been played, which has been about 8 times. People do not like that card, impressive for an uncommon

F

Fire Slinger

Here are a few of my favorite multiplayer cards (in no order):

1. Soul Warden
2. Ensaring Bridge
3. Hurricane
4. Earthquake
5. Arcane Labratory
6. Memory Jar
7. Show and Tell
8. Sphere of Resistance
9. Natural Balance
10. Millstone
11. Grindstone
12. Whetstone
13. Howling Mine
14. Sizzle
15. Flame Rift
16. Wall of Glare
17. Phyrexian Coloussus
18. Squallmonger
19. Sunder
20. Mine, Mine, Mine

H

Hawaiian mage

Unglued is the best multiplayer expansion hands down. The whole set was practically made for multiplayer.

Do Vangurad cards count for best multiplayer card? I was just wondering...

D

Duel

Um, pandemonium is not a good multiplayer card.

I'd say that veiled threats (Propoganda, island sanctuary, briar shield, caltrops) are good. Living death and his group means that they are good multiplayer cards UNTIL PEOPLE BEGIN TO RECOGNIZE THE DECK. An actual quote from none other than Zadok himself, on the playing of my pandemonium.
Oh, no! He's playing pandemonium. Okay, guys, you gonna kill him or shall I?
It should be noted I killed both Zadok an another feller before they took me down, though...

G

godhand3

It all depends on what deck you are using. Some good cards for multiplayer are balance and winter orb but they can be bad if your deck is not made for them. Balance evens everyone out and the orb slows things down a bit

K

krichaiushii

Winter Orb doesn't slow the game down a bit, it slows it far too much! Playing that (or Stasis) in my group gets you targeted the rest of the evening, simply due to the slowing of the game.

Oddly enough, global land destruction (Armageddon, Jokulhaups) goes unpunished...

And I forgot Squallmonger. Great card, as everyone will chip in to help kill those pesky Shivan Dragons, Sengir Vampires, and Serra Angels.

N

nodnarb24

Mana cache is the best multiplayer card because everybody tries to tap out so nobody else gets the mana. It's cool because i've seen people take mana burn because nobody wants people to get there mana.

N

nodnarb24

Chain Lightning is also a fun card in multiplayer. Get four mana flares out and have everybody playing red watch out because by the end of the turn everyone is dead.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

E

Eric5

Very good card.

Multani, Maro Sorcerer
Rare-Urza's Legacy
Creature-Costs 5GG
Can't be the target of spells or abilities.
Power and toughnesss are each equal to the combined number of cards in all players hands.

Just think, you have a Multani out in a 99 player multiplayer game! Better than BFM.

C

Cateran Overlord

Multani is 4GG :)

Best Multiplayer card, hmm. That's hard to decide. One hilarious thing in an Emperor game are the Flailing creatures (try these next time, it's weird).

One of the Best multiplayer cards is Verdant Force, but everyone'll beat you silly as soon as you play it :(

Another silly one is Wishmonger. It's terrible in a duel, but it's fun as heck in multiplayer when protection goes on the stack followed by a pro-white to counter it and so on.

Same goes with Living Death, this is just madness. This hits the board and everything goes for a loop, but I usually don't die for playing one.

I'd say the most fun are Fork, Chain LIghtning, Misdirection, and Deflection. Why is pretty self explanatory if you read the "Silliest thing in a game of Magic" post in the Off Topic forum :)

D

Densmore

a warmonger/spirit link thing can get you set up pretty good.

for a single card multani would be pretty decent.

E

Elrond

I have to go Multani all the way, with Congregate being a close second as far as single cards go, with an honorable mention going to Verdant Force.

M

Multani

(Officially quit tag guard game.)

There seems to be a lot of Multani friends out there. :D
I'm flattered. :)

I have won many a game with Multani. He's very useful if you can get him out quick enough.

E

ErinPuff

I really haven't played much multiplayer (I think my last mp game was last year), but...

Plague Wind!

Multiplayer games usually go on long enough for you to get the mana...

Y

Y The Alien

It's pointless, and it always gets down to the 2 or 3 people who ALWAYS remember. So, I guess it's over.

J

Jaws10387

I started a new tag game. see the post in the battles forum.
It starts Tuesday @ 12:00 PM All players must be registered by 10:00 AM Tuesday.