Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shizo, Death's Storehouse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Originally posted by Force of Will Smith
actually, your poll says favorite.
I've never made a poll, so my poll can't say anything...

And the title of this thread really is "best legendary land" and not favorite...

As for favorite legendary lands, well, Academy is the one I use the most, but I think everyone hates it because it is so broken. Actually that's an understatement. It's referred to all the time as the best card in Urza's Saga, the same set that contains Yawgmoth's Will and Windfall...

I'd probably go with Phyrexian Tower. It's balanced, and plenty of fun...

F

Force of Will Smith

right before the graph it says, which are your favorite 2 lands.. thats what i was going off of.. i still like to think of it as the best:D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Tabernacle is by no means bad, but it doesn't get restricted in Vintage, banned everywhere else, and restrict other cards as well; Crop Rotation's most dangerous use is with Academy, same goes for MoMa, also I don't know that Stroke would really be restricted if Academy hadn't been made alongside it...

Of course it is funny to see Tabernacle lock your opponents down with Living Plane, or other cool tricks... :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I edited the title of the thread so it's clear that you're picking your two favorite lands in CHK... :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Oversoul
Well, actually it does still say best...
Apparently it was the pollster's intent to allow people to pick two choices. I'm just making it clear that the choices are in CHK, not all the Legendary lands ever made.