Best Gratuitious "Babe" Art

Killer Joe

snort, grunt, arrrrgh (beating chest senselessly). C'mon, most of us here at the CPA are guys and I for one am usually very politically correct when it comes to treating women as equals. But deep down inside of every guy is a low life pig (AND YOU KNOW IT!). So, just for a moment, shed your good husband or good son or obediant boyfriend skin and let's vote on your favorite gratuitious "Babe" art in Magic cards. Just one (and no voting for every card drawn by Thresa whatsherface either).
My vote (as I cower in anticipation of a rolling pin being thrown at me) is..............

...Avenging Angel by Matt Wilson (I believe).

-NEXT!-
mmmmmmm aaaaaaannnnngelllllllllllsss.

S

smurfturd

My vote would have to be for Super Sexy Serra Angel,
SLURPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, I was gonna pick Matt Wilson's Avenging Angel also.

So to contribute to the thread some, I'd like to mention that Matt Wilson's Duelist cover featuring a redone Selenia, Dark Angel was also very nice.

R

rkoelsch

If you go strictly by Gratuitious what is the deal with the Tormented Angel. She hardly looked tormented to me. They should have said Cheesecake Angel. Most of the angels have good art. I look at the Copper Leaf Angel everyday. Admiring her curves and shadows and curves.... uh sorry I have to go take a cold shower.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess Serra Angel, but I haven't seen any recent cards so I don't know if there's better (like Avenging Angel).

Although I like the cover of the Unglued Duelist's Serra Angel better.

I wonder if one of the women will start a "Gratuitious Hunk Art" thread... :)

S

Seeker of Truth

Does no one remember the female Elvish Ranger from Alliances? If that wasn't totally overblown "hey-look-at-THESE" artwork I'm not sure what is.

Killer Joe

I did forget about the Elvish Ranger Alliance card. As David Alan Grear from his 'In Living Color' days would say, "Them are nice breastasises."
Yeah, I knew this would be a bad thread.

A

Apollo

Well, as a horny teenager (*steryotype! steryotype!*) I'd have to go with the Elvish Ranger also :)

But some of the pictures in Inquest are even more gratuitous than that. If you want babe art just for the sake of babe art, look in Inquest. And there was a book I saw at Borders a couple of weeks ago, called something like "fantasy artwork." I thought it would be Dragons and Ogres and stuff, and I opened it up and it was all naked girls.

But anyway...

Apollo

G

garfobo

Gwendylan Di Corci!! From Legends!! Oh my god that is the best pic, i am a sad-ass pervert, and i look for this stuff, so i can definetly say the best is her!! Id go check it out on M:IE!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

But, you guys should see Radiant on Inquest. And if you want curves, check out Esssence Vortex, from Ice Age. :D

R

rkoelsch

The picture may be suggestive but I don't think it is very sexy. I prefer more curves. If we really want to degenerate this thread what about Earthbind. I do not play red but that is my favorite red card.

Killer Joe

As for "Best Gratuitious Hunk Art", I have only herad one comment made, and that was Charisma (it also appeared on a Duelist cover).
Now, back to "Babe Art", wassup wit dat unglued Serra Angel? Momma!

T

theorgg

[me]shudders[/me](a sound like tobacco spit hitting tarpoliean can be heard)

well... Alliances Elvish ranger.(the GOOD art).

and the Unglued Serra from Duelist![me]shudders[/me](a sound like tobacco spit hitting tarpoliean can be heard)

AAAAAAAAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!
HAAAH HAAAH HAAAH HAAAH HAAAH(DROOL)

2c from a un-horned, but very horny teenager(who is also ugly as a pig's arse... damn my luck)

M

Mikeymike

Argothian Enchantress, I've always been a sucker for great-looking Italian women.

The already mentioned Copper-Leaf Angel. Grrrrrrrrr.

Rememberance

Fortitude, she's one bad-ass elf

D

Duel

that depends. Me, personally? I like Serra.

for all you s/m freaks, Svitzi scarzam

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Oookaaayyyy! Anything you say, arhar.

For me, it's Serra Angel all the way, with the female Elvish Ranger a close second. Anybody remember something in one of the Magic Mags (Inquest, I think) about the Magic Movie, starring Michelle Pfeiffer as the Elvish Ranger?

Yum! :D

A

arhar

Ok, ok.

If not Hasran Ogress, then.... FALLEN ANGEL!!!!!

Dammit, Serra Angel-type women are boring as hell.

G

garfobo

Actually, I like the chick on Warrior's Honor, from Mirage, and 6th, shes kool. But she teases u, cause shes almost naked....but no :(. DAMMIT!