Beat a newbie down!

M

maraud234

*comes from the bathroom.*

Did I miss anything?

Spiderman said it best, I don't think that being all-powerful is kosher. But, if I offended you in any way about the way you fight, well I'm *cough*sorry. I'd just rather not fight you. And I don't agree with poo-slinging, that's just nasty.

D

Dementia

I have a chair!!!!.....A FRIGGIN PIECE OF FURNITURE!

I can not compete with blasts 40 billion times stronger then a friggin super-nova!

Oh well.....I am happy to fight in any type of battle just as long as the guy "takes it easy" on me.

I beleive Daggertooth will tell ya that the silly type of fight me and him had was quality stuff AND funny as hell.

I am 20 if anyone cares.....

*Everyone dies of shock haven't thought he was about 10 or so....*

Whoo hoo! Their all dead....I WIN THIS FIGHT:D

D

Daggertooth

He He, Dementia thinks I'm dead. Now all I have to do is to suprise him.

Dementia walks up to Daggertooth and starts poking him with a stick. The way all villans do to make sure that their enemy is dead.

Daggertooth Jumps up, Clocking Dementia in the side of the head with his sword.

"Well I got a Sword!!!!........... A FRIGGIN WALL ORNAMENT.

Daggertooth then Charges at Dementia.

"I sure hope he doesn't pull that Altar thing on me again...:rolleyes:"

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

*RXI's body shimmers and he stands up*

You are a cheap shotter.

*RXI pulls out his NSword and smacks Dementia's legs with the dull side of the blade*

OH YA??? WELL I HAVE A SWORD TOO!!!!!............... ANOTHER FRIGGIN WALL ORNAMENT!!!!! ya

Prince RXI, laughter

D

Daggertooth

Hey!!! I'm fighting Dementia.

Daggertooth Elboes RXI in the Gut then pokes his eyes with his fingers.

"Grrrr, Never interupt a man when he's fighting.

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

<----------Does that say CPA punching bag? I don't think it does:mad:

Grrrr.....

You didn't mention which side of the sword ya hit me with Snaggletooth so I'll just supose it was the dull side and my leg is NOT sheered off at the knee!

(Dementia sees Snaggletooth beating up Prince for beating up Dementia while Snaggletooth was trying to beat up Dementia;))

That's a GOOD idea Snaggletooth!

(Dementia runs over and smacks RXI over the head with the steel chair.....unfortunatly steel seems to be a good conductor and RXI seems to be made out of electricity or something and Dementia gets shocked and thrown about 20 feet(still holding onto the chair...never loses the chair:)) and lands on his arm with an audible snap)

Ouch:(

Price RXI is powerful:(

U

urzassedatives

You fools!

Whilst you were beating eachother down, I was merely gaining power to beat you all. I learned from your deadly styles, and now you will all perish.

*poke*

Now you all die!!!

(I didn't work)

Aw, Crap...

Um...Look over there!

*El-Kabong!*

I got you all with the old accordian across the face!!!!!!

And then I have at thee with a rusty spork.
Hepatitis B you all shall get!!!!!!

*Razma comes in and busts everyone up*
He does some random good attack, and then I stab him in the back with a stapler. (That's the Belouve weak spot..hehehe)

(Dies in a nerdy overload.....considering I am not a nerd..)

ACH!

My body slumps over, and a tiny little weasel climbs out of my ass.

"He who has posted least, shall die quickest"
Then the weasel called Jeff proceeds to post spam, and then he kills us all by being so stupid.