Battle of the Personal elements

S

Salacious Crumb

Personal element?
I have no idea...Oh wait, yes i do!
*Crumb summons a large army of Lenin clones*
Must Crush Capitolism...
But wait! There's more! If you buy one of our lenin clones, we'll throw in a free They Might Be Giants CD and a free radioactive paperweight!
And here's our special offer:If you pay double the price for a clone, you get a second one absolutely free!!! That's two for double the price of one! How could you pass up a deal this great?

Anyway, i think we have more than one resident Weird Al fan, me being one of them. And yes i am upset, in case you were wondering why Supermouse is lying unconscious on the floor.

Hoipa

S

Supermouse

Wow, Thanks Menolikeygurus! I really appreciate it!

*Tries the Hot Dog*

*falls unconsious*:eek:

S

Salacious Crumb

Ransac, it seems you are out of practice! I'm wearing a blue hot dog!

btw, make a witty remark as a response

Hoipa

M

menolikeygurus

Ransac....I told you that I couldnt be put in a hot dog because of my "allergies".

:snaps fingers:

:I am now a jar of relish:

DAMNIT...how the hell do you work these fingers?

:snaps fingers:

:I am now a black hotdog w/ relish on it:

do these fingers have a manual?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's quite easy to snap your fingers correctly for this. Just snap that the way they need to be snapped to make people wear black clothes!!!!!! It's that easy!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

menolikeygurus

ok...that was only mildly vague...

:snaps fingers again:

ok...now I'm a hotdog w/ relish and mustard...AHHHHH

P

Pyro Monkey

Pyro Monkey steps in and, while no one is watching, starts burning all of the insidious turtle wax that seems to be multiplying at great speed!

"Burn, wax, BURN!"

M

maraud234

I've never seen this thread.

*eats menolikeygurus.*

How did you know that mustard and relish are my favorite things on a hot-dog. Really, they are, I'm not joking.

T

Turtlewax Joe

*urtlewax Joe hypnotizes eveyone by singing the Cowboy Song.
then walks around B****h slapping everyone while they look like mindless hot dogs.*

P

Pyro Monkey

Pyro Monkey snaps out of the "hypnotizment" and starts flaming Turtlewax Joe for b**** slapping him.

"All that wax sure seems to burn pretty good, especially when its on you!"

T

Turtlewax Joe

AWWWWWWWW!!! My nuts are roasting on an open fire. Great...Now I can cook everyones hotdogs!:D :)

M

Mr.Gnome

Suddenly suprising everyone Mr.Gnome arrives on the scene with a flash of Doom-ish stuff.

Mr.Gnome: I summon an army of (you guessed it) Gnomes! not just any gnomes but amazing doom-ish gnomes.

M

maraud234

Are they KILLER GARDEN GNOMES OVERFLOWING WITH DOOM? I think my aunt has some of those in her garden.

T

Turtlewax Joe

I pop a giant zit on my forhead. Everyone dies, It tastes like chicken!:p

T.J.